Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

She Said "We Will Never Marry" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "We Will Never Marry" (1047 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nnaa, na girls crazy pass o. Na so my girl say we will never marry, I no kno weda na mistake or abi na forming. Sotey I enter nairaland come read look alike thread so I begin they give her space.
The problem be say I no agree take her & her sister to cinema. I've done it before but I wan tell her mind thas why I no wan mak her sista follow us sotey she refuse, we come start argument then she say we wil never marry,repeated it the next day, I was like wht were we doing all this months,I wan die I luv this girl coz she's caring, attentive & supportive, B4 Wetin dey my mind na to upgrade my money small then marry her on her birthday in January. But as things now I jus wish it fades away becoz the devil in me now no agree mak I apologise as before. I feel so bad. Na small girl shaa 22yrs bt 3rd year in the university. Advice is needed.
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Decibel: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry oo tongue
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Sijo01(f): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pele o tongue
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
if u cant do wit out ha, apologize n stop sufaring urself wit any emotional trauma. bt if u can do wit out ha, den move ahead....

1 Like

Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
LLVelly: Nnaa, na girls crazy pass o. Na so my girl say we will never marry, I no kno weda na mistake or abi na forming. Sotey I enter nairaland come read look alike thread so I begin they give her space.
The problem be say I no agree take her & her sister to cinema. I've done it before but I wan tell her mind thas why I no wan mak her sista follow us sotey she refuse, we come start argument then she say we wil never marry,repeated it the next day, I was like wht were we doing all this months,I wan die I luv this girl coz she's caring, attentive & supportive, B4 Wetin dey my mind na to upgrade my money small then marry her on her birthday in January. But as things now I jus wish it fades away becoz the devil in me now no agree mak I apologise as before. I feel so bad. Na small girl shaa 22yrs bt 3rd year in the university. Advice is needed.

thank your stars say she even open mouth tell you how e be her for mind. what if say she just keep quiet dey hustle your replacement

2 Likes

Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by tobiboss(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
English please

1 Like

Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Sijo01(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
aguiyi:

thank your starts say she even open mouth tell you how e be her for mind. what if say sa she just keep quiet dey hustle your replacement
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
sameer1212: if u cant do wit out ha, apologize n stop sufaring urself wit any emotional trauma. bt if u can do wit out ha, den move ahead....
u have ma vote wink
OP take note of d advice above sad

1 Like

Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
sameer1212: if u cant do wit out ha, apologize n stop sufaring urself wit any emotional trauma. bt if u can do wit out ha, den move ahead....
I don free her bcoz she also said that she was never into me thas why I asked what have we been doing all this while.
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
tobiboss: English please

Yes, can you interprete ?
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Young man, have you been in her friend (fenced) zone ?
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo: Young man, have you been in her friend (fenced) zone ?
thas where we started (july,last year) b4 I started jumping the fence(enjoyin her) since january on her birthday. She's a good girl thas why I thought I should marry her. I'm known in her family. Bt the way things are I don't know.
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
LLVelly:
thas where we started (july,last year) b4 I started jumping the fence(enjoyin her) since january on her birthday. She's a good girl thas why I thought I should marry her. I'm known in her family. Bt the way things are I don't know.

Chai, a lady you have chopped is saying she can't marry you ?

Have you never made her speak in unknown language at night ?

Dis can't happen !

1 Like

Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
make more money,
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
ednut1: make more money,
thank you my man
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
LLVelly:
thank you my man
and if d money ever finish, u don enta one chance grin grin
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
My only problem now is her mum coz she'll call to say I don spoil her daughter then leave her. My plan now is to ignore her mum calls coz she'll definitely call as soon as she hear the story. Na wetin she dey do b4 oh.
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
LLVelly:
I don free her bcoz she also said that she was never into me thas why I asked what have we been doing all this while.
ok betta
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by LLVelly: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
The girl called I ignored her plus I didn't reply her what'sapp. I still luv her but I want to slow my pace.
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by franzis(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Sijo01][/quote] nairaland monitoring spirits.. I cast and bind
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
franzis: nairaland monitoring spirits.. I cast and bind

Are you ok, son?
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by franzis(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sijo01:

Are you ok, son?
question for the gods
Re: She Said "We Will Never Marry" by xtervaganza(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Girls say stoopid things when they are angry

Like you said, she's called you and even sent u messages on whatsapp?

Just forgive her....

And be happy grin

(1) (Reply)

Manipulative Words That Works On Guys / The Greatest Word Of Advice To All Men ....official!! / PHOTO; Ladies Who Usually Front, Playing Hard To_get Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.