Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes (20928 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Of NMA, JOHESU And Reality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

YOU SAID IF HEALTH SECTOR IS PRIVATISE, EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO HEALTH WILL BE FULLY CATER FOR AND I MAKE REFERENCE TO THE PRIVATISATION OF POWER HOLDING YET NIGERIANS DOESN'T ENJOY CONSTANT ELECTRICITY SUPPLY.

#PRIVATISATION WON'T WORK BRO.

Can you show me where i made such statement?
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY PROOFS BUT WEBSITE LINK. YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF PROOF / EVIDENCE

I have backed all my arguements with u with reasonable and different sources of evidences but you are yet to debunk any of them with a proof.
SELF APPRAISAL AT ITS PEAK. YOU CAN'T BE THE JUDGE AND THE PLAYER AT THE SAME TIME.

If several website links supporting my stance are not proof to you then paste your house address here so i mail the hard copy to youcheesy
The funny thing is that you are the one coming out to be the player and judge here..blaming GEJ without even a shred of evidence.
Guy your yeye they smell.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2014
@fernandez01
I actually don't think so, if it sounded so stu,.pid you won't have replied. Stu..pid idiota like you.
Anumanu.

Kitikpa racha kwa gi anya.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

If several website links supporting my stance are not proof to you then paste your house address here so i mail the hard copy to youcheesy
The funny thing is that you are the one coming out to be the player and judge here..blaming GEJ without even a shred of evidence.
Guy your yeye they smell.

IF YOUR PAYMASTERS HAS THE PROOFS, THEY WOULD HAVE PROBED OBJ. BUT GOD SO GOOD, YOUR PAYMASTERS HAS NO PROOF.

HOW COME A BLOODY,HUNGRY CIVILIAN LIKE YOU, WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIATE PROOF WHO HAS NEVER WORK WITH INNER GOVERNMENT(POLITICAL LEADERS AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS.

WHAT EVIDENCE SHOULD I PROVIDE TO BACK WHAT IS GLARING TO ALL CITIZENRY PERTAINING TO BAD GOVERNANCE OF GEJ

CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY - STELLA ODUAH, ALISON MADUEKE ISSUE, $20B MISSING

INSECURITY - BOKOHARAM,FULANI INSURGENCY

PUTTING OF CRIMINAL AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS - ALAMESEIGHA IS STILL PARADING HIMSELF ABOUT, ALMUSTAPHA AND CO.

JUST TO MENTION FEW

GEJ: CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

Can you show me where i made such statement?

Dragonking:
Yes you will get what you want when the health
sector is fully privatized then all this rubbish
will stop.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

Dragonking:
Yes you will get what you want when the health
sector is fully privatized then all this rubbish
will stop.

^^^So how does this statement give you a logical conclusion to mention that i said " EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO HEALTH WILL BE FULLY CATER FOR"
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

IF YOUR PAYMASTERS HAS THE PROOFS, THEY WOULD HAVE PROBED OBJ. BUT GOD SO GOOD, YOUR PAYMASTERS HAS NO PROOF.

HOW COME A BLOODY,HUNGRY CIVILIAN LIKE YOU, WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIATE PROOF WHO HAS NEVER WORK WITH INNER GOVERNMENT(POLITICAL LEADERS AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS.

WHAT EVIDENCE SHOULD I PROVIDE TO BACK WHAT IS GLARING TO ALL CITIZENRY PERTAINING TO BAD GOVERNANCE OF GEJ

CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY - STELLA ODUAH, ALISON MADUEKE ISSUE, $20B MISSING

INSECURITY - BOKOHARAM,FULANI INSURGENCY

PUTTING OF CRIMINAL AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS - ALAMESEIGHA IS STILL PARADING HIMSELF ABOUT, ALMUSTAPHA AND CO.

JUST TO MENTION FEW

GEJ: CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING

So were are all the proof to these baseless allegations? i am waiting for your evidences against GEJ
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

So were are all the proof to these baseless allegations? i am waiting for your evidences against GEJ

GO TO BORNO, KANO, ADAMAWA TO SEE IT YOURSELF.

GO TO EFCC ESTABLISHMENT IN ABUJA TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE CASE OF STELLA ODUAH

GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND ASKED THEM TO BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE MISSING $20B

GO TO IMMIGRATION SERVICE HEADQUARTERS TO TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF YOUTHS THAT DIED DURING THEIR APTITUDE TEST.

THE PROOFS ARE THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

GO TO BORNO, KANO, ADAMAWA TO SEE IT YOURSELF.

GO TO EFCC ESTABLISHMENT IN ABUJA TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE CASE OF STELLA ODUAH

GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND ASKED THEM TO BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE MISSING $20B

GO TO IMMIGRATION SERVICE HEADQUARTERS TO TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF YOUTHS THAT DIED DURING THEIR APTITUDE TEST.

Why should i go to borno? dont you have any evidence with you?
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^So how does this statement give you a logical conclusion to mention that i said " EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO HEALTH WILL BE FULLY CATER FOR"

SIT AND READ WHAT YOU PERSONALLY WROTE.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

Why should i go to borno? dont you have any evidence with you?

THOSE ARE THE EVIDENCE. I DON'T TO GIVE WEBSITE LINKS AS EVIDENCE.

THE EVIDENCE ARE EVEN GLARING TO NON NIGERIANS LET ALONE OF NIGERIANS
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

SIT AND READ WHAT YOU PERSONALLY WROTE.

You are the one that wrote those words in capital letters not me.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

THOSE ARE THE EVIDENCE. I DON'T TO GIVE WEBSITE LINKS AS EVIDENCE.

THE EVIDENCE ARE EVEN GLARING TO NON NIGERIANS LET ALONE OF NIGERIANS

This means that you have no evidence against GEJ so stop ranting and spreading lies..You are not living in borno, adamawa or kano so i dont know how you can use that as evidence against GEJ..Please try something smarter.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

This means that you have no evidence against GEJ so stop ranting and spreading lies..You are not living in borno, adamawa or kano so i dont know how you can use that as evidence against GEJ..Please try something smarter.

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU WANT AGAIN? WHEN IT IS GLARING THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN DISARRAY.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

You are the one that wrote those words in capital letters not me.

GO AND READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by kinharold(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
the union advised the Federal Government to “stop all government employed doctors from establishing private clinics while still in government employment, for the benefit of the citizens of this nation.”
This is one part of the all story worth considering seriously.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

GO AND READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN.

I know what i wrote but certainly you are the one who allegedly wrote " EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO HEALTH WILL BE FULLY CATER FOR" not me.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU WANT AGAIN? WHEN IT IS GLARING THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN DISARRAY.

How is it glaring? How can you be in your house in SW and prove here that there is problem in borno, adamawa or kano? Definitely you cant know what is even happening in those states since you arent there.. Please stop your allegation towards GEJ since you cant provide any proof.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

How is it glaring? How can you be in your house in SW and prove here that there is problem in borno, adamawa or kano? Definitely you cant know what is even happening in those states since you arent there.. Please stop your allegation towards GEJ since you cant provide any proof.

AM NOT IN SOUTH WEST BUT I CAN SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THOSE STATES AND OTHER IRREGULARITIES GOING ON IN NIGERIA VIA TV,RADIO VIA NEWS
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

AM NOT IN SOUTH WEST BUT I CAN SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THOSE STATES AND OTHER IRREGULARITIES GOING ON IN NIGERIA VIA TV,RADIO VIA NEWS

Please provide prove that you can see what is happening in those states from wherever you are or stop your baseless lies against GEJ.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

Please provide prove that you can see what is happening in those states from wherever you are or stop your baseless lies against GEJ.

GO TO BORNO, KANO, ADAMAWA TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING IS IN DISARRAY

GO TO EFCC ESTABLISHMENT IN ABUJA TO
HAVE A LOOK AT THE CASE OF STELLA ODUAH
GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND ASKED THEM
TO BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE MISSING $20B
GO TO IMMIGRATION SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
TO TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF YOUTHS THAT
DIED DURING THEIR APTITUDE TEST.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

GO TO BORNO, KANO, ADAMAWA TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING IS IN DISARRAY

GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND ASKED THEM
TO BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE MISSING $20B

You are telling me to go to borno, kano and adamawa to see the evidence but you yourself didnt go to any of the mentioned states to witness it live and direct before you started your false accusations towards GEJ. Please provide the evidences that made you believe that GEJ is corrupt..we are waiting..(Please dont mention radio, tv and other bullshiit because i didnt see you evidences there)

As for missing $20bn etc those are all fabricated lies to disparage GEJ administration and also you cant prove any of these allegations here.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

You are telling me to go to borno, kano and adamawa to see the evidence but you yourself didnt go to any of the mentioned states to witness it live and direct before you started your false accusations towards GEJ. Please provide the evidences that made you believe that GEJ is corrupt..we are waiting..(Please dont mention radio, tv and other bullshiit because i didnt see you evidences there)

[/As for missing $20bn etc those are all fabricated lies to disparage GEJ administration and also you cant prove any of these allegations here.]- WHO ARE THOSE FABRICATED LIES TO PULL GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION DOWN.

READ THIS

GEJ: CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING.

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

READ THIS

GEJ: CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING.

This is no evidence against GEJ. I can as well change the above and put OBJ..Again you failed to prove to everyone here that GEJ is corrupt.. Please stop spreading lies against GEJ.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

This is no evidence against GEJ. I can as well change the above and put OBJ..Again you failed to prove to everyone here that GEJ is corrupt.. Please stop spreading lies against GEJ.

CHANGE IT AND PUT OBJ. DID ODUAH SERVE UNDER OBJ ADMINISTRATION?

THERE'S NO LIES .

IS THERE TIGHT SECURITY IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY IN THIS ADMINISTRATION

IS THERE NO FORM OF CORRUPTION IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION?

JUST TO STATE FEW
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
500GP:

CHANGE IT AND PUT OBJ. DID ODUAH SERVE UNDER OBJ ADMINISTRATION?

THERE'S NO LIES .

IS THERE TIGHT SECURITY IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY IN THIS ADMINISTRATION

IS THERE NO FORM OF CORRUPTION IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION?

JUST TO STATE FEW

All allegations and not at shred of corrupt evidence against stella oduah, GEJ etc..wake me up when you are ready to bring real evidences and not ur fabricated lies as usual.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dragonking:

All allegations and not at shred of corrupt evidence against stella oduah, GEJ etc..wake me up when you are ready to bring real evidences and not ur fabricated lies as usual.

SINCE GEJ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AS GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA.

AMEN
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by musaak: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Elythron16zero4: so if i have a phd in anatomy or physiology or histology or dermatology, what will i be called?medical allied doctor? grin grin don't this people treat or aid treatment?
you are doctor of philosophy in anatomy. What type of ailment do they treat and whom do they help in treatment?

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by damcqute(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
sogodihno: I av to disagree on one point sir: Medical is not restricted to doctors, because if it's restricted to doctors, den d word "medical doctor" will b tautology. Tanks
bro, or ma, Maybe you have forgotten that a doctor is not always a medical doctor. Your president for one, as a basic example is referred to as a Doctor. A doctor can be somebody with highest university degree: a title given to somebody who has been awarded a doctorate. or somebody who can fix things: a skilled practitioner of something, especially fixing or improving something e.g a play doctor, love doctor. therefore, the need to add Medical- to the doctor. So, Mr tautology.... its definitely NOT a tautology. You are welcome.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by sogodihno: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
damcqute:
bro, or ma, Maybe you have forgotten that a doctor is not always a medical doctor. Your president for one, as a basic example is referred to as a Doctor. A doctor can be somebody with highest university degree: a title given to somebody who has been awarded a doctorate. or somebody who can fix things: a skilled practitioner of something, especially fixing or improving something e.g a play doctor, love doctor. therefore, the need to add Medical- to the doctor. So, Mr tautology.... its definitely NOT a tautology. You are welcome.

Am not sayin doctors shud not use d word 'medical' but wat am sayin is dt other profesionals in d health sector can also use it. so it's not restricted to u doctors only. so d word 'medical and non -medical' is an aberration
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Elythron16zero4: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Timotee:

This is where people get it all wrong. There's a clear distinction between a PhD degree and a professional doctorate degree (e.g. MBBS, PharmD). One is professionally inclined and the other is purely academic. If for example, a nurse goes on to get a PhD degree in nursing, it's meant solely for academic purposes and not for professional purposes. It doesn't proffer on him/her any extra professional qualities. In the same vein, if a medical doctor gets a PhD degree, it also doesn't accord him/her any extra professional qualities. What confers the 'consultancy status' on a medical doctor is the completion of a rigorous 'residency' programme in a particular medical specialty. Other healthcare fields do not have such programmes (kindly correct me if I'm wrong). What obtains are academic advancement and hence, the reluctancy to accord other healthcare workers 'consultancy status'.
my friend@op. the bone of contention here is how to address those with the PhD and are doctors/nurse as u said. It is not all the epistle u are preaching here. we want to know what to call a doctor with a PhD or a nurse with a phd. in the case of the nurse do u skip her PhD title in addressing her .What confers the 'consultancy status' on a medical doctor is the completion of a rigorous 'residency' programme in a particular medical specialty. Other healthcare field do not have such programmes at bolded clean up your ignorance below

http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/444299/003574.pdf

https://www.ascp.com/articles/what-consultant-pharmacist

www.nwlh.nhs.uk/news-media/news_item.cfm?id=485

there are consultant optometrist, consultant radiographer etc. just google and help your indigent state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.