Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped (7530 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Kendzyma: hope u no d difference between 5.00 and 500?
@bolded...at least u avnt goten der..so till den,just keep shut.

seun cancelled the usage of punctuation marks in usernames, and the dot was relinquinshed...... get it?

3 Likes

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by michaeltotti(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
500GP:

LOOK AT THIS PERSON. I AM NOT A JAMBITE LIKE YOU.

READ PEOPLES COMMENT VERY WELL BEFORE YOU QUOTE THEM
am reffering †o francis bro,he's anti-oau

And Ωho tell Ʊ that am a jambite?
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by 500GP: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014

AM ALREADY THERE. IT'S GLARING. I WISH I CAN SHOW YOU MY GP ON MY PAGE ON MY SCHOOL WEBSITE.

#WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kendzyma(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2014
500GP:

AM ALREADY THERE. IT'S GLARING. I WISH I CAN SHOW YOU MY GP ON MY PAGE ON MY SCHOOL WEBSITE.

#WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE
u r probably still in 100l or 200l
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2014
erad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now its obvious I struck a nerve.
Eeeeeyah, sorry. I know better than degrading myself to insult you and you are absolutely right, I've never seen the four corners of a formal educational institution.

You sound so pained. All the insults and all, there's more to it than my comments. Whatever it may be, I hope you discover and put a check on it soon before it consumes you. I'm sure you still have a bit of sanity left to achieve that.

Peace.
you still dont sound smart....do u really think any of those tinz u put up dere cant strike,.....smh.....i cant laff
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2014
michaeltotti: am reffering †o francis bro,he's anti-oau

And Ωho tell Ʊ that am a jambite?

I am not anti-OAU.

Truth hurts. undecided

*Shrugs*
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by 500GP: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Kendzyma: u r probably still in 100l or 200l

KEEP GUESSING MY GUY. OHUN TO BA WU ANYBODY LO NLE FI ENU RE SO
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2014
The school is truely over hyped but ur reasons are very silly! E remain small make u make sense
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am not anti-OAU.

Truth hurts. undecided

*Shrugs*
na me go kill u last last. But I think UI is better than OAU. They are more civilized. I might be wrong tho. I will visit that UI one day.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by 500GP: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
IT'S SEUN THAT CHANGED IT TO MAKE THE MENTION WORKS WELL

2 Likes

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Isiterere: opinions are subjective ...but majority carry the vote.
Op beware , this thread can only increase your frustration .
Enjoy your library science ; your parent will soon be cool with your course of study . Pele

ALL IZZ WELL
#fallsFromOkroTree

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Ifeconwaba: OVER HYPED SCHOOL

1 OAU IFE thinks the are the best in nigeria’, but i cant see any ground breaking invention the school has performed since it was established compare to great schools like UNN AND UI

2 the students of the school always over hype the the school on every thread that is related to education here on nairaland

3 A School that can not give admission on merit , but is primarily based on selection. why because the management of the school is corrupt

4 OAU students are fond of over hyping the beauty of the school, but my visit to the school last week made to realize that social media hype is not a yardstick the measure the through state of something
when u don't know the diff betwenn 'cause' and 'course' why won't u beef my school? Ndi ara, better go study ur librasy sci in that useless igbotic occultic state university. Hehehehe. Frustration na bad thing. Hehehehehehehehe
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Lorlaahlozz: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Werrin be this one naa...haters gonna hate....................I smell anger of bn rejected
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2014
sisiafrika: na me go kill u last last. But I think UI is better than OAU. They are more civilized. I might be wrong tho. I will visit that UI one day.

How you go kill me? grin

LOL! You are not wrong @Civilised.

OAU breed product of Kerosene background. cheesy Not all tho', I am not generalising. smiley
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014

1 OAU IFE thinks the are the best in nigeria’, but i cant see any ground breaking invention the school has performed since it was established compare to great schools like UNN AND UI

2 the students of the school always over hype the the school on every thread that is related to education here on nairaland

3 A School that can not give admission on merit , but is primarily based on selection. why because the management of the school is corrupt

4 OAU students are fond of over hyping the beauty of the school, but my visit to the school last week made to realize that social media hype is not a yardstick the measure the through state of something
uncle,u have no point,we aint competing with any school,its what everyone knows,that oau is a great school.Great ife,Articulate Ifegrin

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifyx(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2014
due to d fact daht d OP has been denied admission by OAU,he decided to create dis "cwazy" thread...
u jez made a fool outta yaself wif ur baseless points...

Permit me to say @dis juncture...
Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta

#Great_Ife

Kendyzyma,Ashhascash,Papindinho,Jaryeh,Michaeltotti,Felastika,Oluwatola,Ueskman,Kunlexic et al...
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifyx(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm really baffled at d way some nairalanders spew out gibberish comments abt Oau whenever d school is been mentioned...

nd dey've not been to d school in their lifetime...
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kunlexic(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
kumpharm:

Stop being myopic Francis. If peeps say a school is better, ask them why? Ask them the criterion they used in judging - academics, welfare, or the social aspect. It's not all about the admission process used by a school as no two schools use the same method in admitting students.

From ur posts -this nd others, I can see that u dnt knw much 'bout d school u're aspiring for. Try to do more researches, u have a lot to learn. #My2cents
nice talk kunmi,dnt mind francis,he just dey say what he likes
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Ifyx: due to d fact daht d OP has been denied admission by OAU,he decided to create dis "cwazy" thread...

#Great_Ife

Kendyzyma,Ashhascash,Papindinho,Jaryeh,Michaeltotti,Felastika,Oluwatola,Ueskman,Kunlexic et al...
the OP needs some SMS(Scientific Maximum Shishi) Amanda Awetu!

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kunlexic(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
It's either the OP is jealous of OAU student or he has done oau post utme before and failed that he starts criticizing the great institution

Great Ife,we love u
There is only one Great Ife in the unviverse
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Kunlexic: It's either the OP is jealous of OAU student or he has done oau post utme before and failed that he starts criticizing the great institution

Great Ife,we love u
There is only one Great Ife in the unviverse
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great!! Great!! Great!! G-R-E-A-T!!!
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kunlexic(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Ifyx: due to d fact daht d OP has been denied admission by OAU,he decided to create dis "cwazy" thread...

#Great_Ife

confam talk...have a hand shake with me

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kunlexic(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
BoluGabriel: Great! Great!! Great!! Great!! G-R-E-A-T!!!
[size=8pt][/size]
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Pr0ton: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2014
I used to like oau grin

but I do not hate it either cry

Great ife anyways...
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Pr0ton: I used to like oau grin

but I do not hate it either cry
Great ife anyways...

The two poster above you is guilty of the point OP raised i.e hyping OAU on cyberspace. lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Pr0ton: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

The two poster above you is guilty of the point OP raised i.e hyping OAU on cyberspace. lipsrsealed grin

Hey! I'm not hyping OAU That's just a comment.

Were we to hype U.I, how would you feel?

A satisfactory happiness?

Then if the truth be told, you are just being jealous.

Every school has its own weak point. And you broadcasting that weak point is showing your hatred for the school.

I repeat
Great Ife...
I'm not hyping bro
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
woe now i know the cause of this over hyping of OAU On nairaland, judging from the post and comments on this thread, is audible to the deaf and visible to the Blind that majority Of nairalander very close to 70% are neither OAU Students or alumni

I FOR SAY NOW

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
missyhorlah: uncle,u have no point,we aint competing with any school,its what everyone knows,that oau is a great school.Great ife,Articulate Ifegrin
You are one of them hyping 2much jooor
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifyx(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ifeconwaba: woe now i know the cause of this over hyping of OAU On nairaland, judging from the post and comments on this thread, is audible to the deaf and visible to the Blind that majority Of nairalander very close to 70% are neither OAU Students or alumni

I FOR SAY NOW
pointless baba
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifyx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

Every school has its own weak point. And you broadcasting that weak point is showing your hatred for the school.

I repeat
Great Ife...
I'm not hyping bro
cheesy
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by felastika(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014

Ignorance!
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

I repeat
Great Ife...
I'm not hyping bro

Great Ife my a'rse. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues / Some Rare Animals That Seem To Come From Another World / UNICAL Post-utme 2015/2016 Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.