Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? (5101 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Me i hear one gist that the Tecno Phantom Z price is going to increase after the Pre-Order, abeg nairaland peeps what do you think. Help a sister to decide.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by samnificent(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its ur choice.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Eghosa1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
topsytechy: embarassed

Why not get the cube talk 9x? A finer deal I think. And it being a tablet and phone together is much better.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Phantom Z comes with the latest Android Kit kat and a FRONT FLASH CAMERA, that is why i am thinking of it, at least compared to the other phones that go for 100.000 naira and above, have you checked the specification?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Phantom Z comes with the latest Android Kit kat and a FRONT FLASH CAMERA, that is why i am thinking of it, at least compared to the other phones that go for 100.000 naira and above, have you checked the specification

Eghosa1:

Why not get the cube talk 9x? A finer deal I think. And it being a tablet and phone together is much better.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
I know, but just asking for people's opinion, they say two heads are better than one.

samnificent: Its ur choice.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Eghosa1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
topsytechy: The Phantom Z comes with the latest Android Kit kat and a FRONT FLASH CAMERA, that is why i am thinking of it, at least compared to the other phones that go for 100.000 naira and above, have you checked the specification

Check this then >>https://www.nairaland.com/1800804/best-tablet-world-opinion-moment
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Nsonaso(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
topsytechy: Me i hear one gist that the Tecno Phantom Z price is going to increase after the Pre-Order, abeg nairaland peeps what do you think. Help a sister to decide.
I will advise you go for other brands instead of TECNO...
That price can get you a good phone from other manufacturers
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by fijea: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I know some really nice Tecno phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these Tecno phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nsonaso: I will advise you go for other brands instead of TECNO...
other manufacturers hmmm lets see.

tecno phantom z
vs
samsung galaxy grand 2
vs
sony xperia z.

almost the same price bracket.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Cuteclem: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
wait for z+
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by nani667: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why pay 58K for Tecno ? Add a little more on that and you can get a very good used note 3
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
But the Tecno Phantom Z comes with front flash camera which phone has front flash camera

nani667: Why pay 58K for Tecno ? Add a little more on that and you can get a very good used note 3
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
I know but the specifications on this phantom z is mad oh . I think they got it this time . Can you imagine a front flash camera . Plus I have used Samsung galaxy grand 2, nothing spectacular like that

Hotdiamond:
other manufacturers hmmm lets see.

tecno phantom z
vs
samsung galaxy grand 2
vs
sony xperia z.

almost the same price bracket.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you for the advice nsonaso can you give me an idea of a phone in Nigeria that has a front flash camera

Nsonaso: I will advise you go for other brands instead of TECNO...
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg how you take preorder?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by lilmax(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
I think sony xperia c3 has a front flash but not up against tecno z,so you are on track

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Otantu: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2014
A new clean Samsung galaxy S5 4 sale at a
reduced price.interested call 08032465609 or
whattsapp me
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oshe ..

lilmax: I think sony xperia c3 has a front flash but not up against tecno z,so you are on track
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who has pre-ordered ? What were the processes invovled
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by flecho: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
topsytechy: But the Tecno Phantom Z comes with front flash camera which phone has front flash camera

Even my LG l90 has front flash and support updates

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by frebor(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
topsytechy: I know but the specifications on this phantom z is mad oh . I think they got it this time . Can you imagine a front flash camera . Plus I have used Samsung galaxy grand 2, nothing spectacular like that

I don't seem to understand the buzz about front flash, you ever tried taking a picture with the flash faxing your face? You'll see the way you go form one kind funny face cos of the bright reflection.

If i want to get an Octacore beast with 2GB RAM for less than 50k, its definitely gonna be the Xiaomi Redmi Note http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note-6217.php.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmm what is the internal memory like

frebor:

I don't seem to understand the buzz about front flash, you ever tried taking a picture with the flash faxing your face? You'll see the way you go form one kind funny face cos of the bright reflection.

If i want to get an Octacore beast with 2GB RAM for less than 50k, its definitely gonna be the Xiaomi Redmi Note http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note-6217.php.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2014
frebor:

phantom z is better then this phone na.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by sniperwolf(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2014
What's special about front flash? Are you thinking of taking selfies at night?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Hotdiamond(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
sniperwolf: What's special about front flash? Are you thinking of taking selfies at night?
taking away the front flash.

the phantom z is still a great bargain for its price.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
I just discover how person go take pre-order, na www.tecno-mobile.com/phantomz/ I just pre-order my own. grin
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol

sniperwolf: What's special about front flash? Are you thinking of taking selfies at night?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
I swear down

quote author=Hotdiamond]
phantom z is better then this phone na.[/quote]
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by frebor(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2014
MrsShodimu: Hmmmm what is the internal memory like

Internal memory is 8GB

Hotdiamond:
phantom z is better then this phone na.

Having used the Xiaomi for a short period, it boils down to a personal opinion. For someone who has caught the Tecno bug, you no go sabi if na your papa farm big pass when you never come my papa farm.

There are lots and lots of quality phones from other manufacturers, i wouldn't pay 57k for a Tecno lailai. What do you say about:
Elephone P8 Octa-Core Android 4.4 KitKat Phone - 5.7
Inch FHD 1080x1920, 1.7GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM,
13MP Camera
At a Glance...
Elephone P8 Phone
Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
5.7 Inch FHD 1080x1920
Octa-Core 1.7GHz CPU
2GB RAM
16GB ROM
13MP Camera with Dual led flash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / Zain Staff Interenet Setting / Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.