Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wordpress Error [help] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Error [help] (772 Views)

Help Needed On Wordpress Error / Wordpress Error On Localhost,help Me / Guys Please Help Me With This Wordpress Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Am getting Fatal error: Call to undefined function
wp_get_current_user() in /home/www/
neromini.com/wp-includes/class-wp.php
on line 529
help me guys please just of recent my wordpress blog as being showing that error and since am new, i dont know what to do..
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by EngrAbiola: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
when doees it show this error> if it a plugin you nstalled of recent try to uninstall it for the cpanel
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Try switching to the default theme and uninstall your plugins one after the other to find the baD one
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks guys, but the thing is that i cant even access my wp admin panel. How can i disable a plugin from my host cpanel?
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by hilaryiwens05: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
go to ur file manager on cpanel, click on wp-content, click on theme, look for the last theme u installed and delete the folder. go back to ur admin page and change the theme to d default or use another theme
Billy23: Thanks guys, but the thing is that i cant even access my wp admin panel. How can i disable a plugin from my host cpanel?

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
does that mean i cant use the theme? Or after deleting the theme folder, i can either set it back as default or use a different one? The theme am using is Trupixel
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by GodMode: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Billy23: does that mean i cant use the theme? Or after deleting the theme folder, i can either set it back as default or use a different one? The theme am using is Trupixel

Delete your plugins first. Think of the plugins you recently installed.
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by hilaryiwens05: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
the theme might be faulty, try changing the theme.
Billy23: does that mean i cant use the theme? Or after deleting the theme folder, i can either set it back as default or use a different one? The theme am using is Trupixel
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
be careful of where you download themes from..... it's highly recommended you download only from the theme repository

forget the theme and get s new one...there are hundreds of free themes in the repository
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jregz:
be careful of where you download themes from..... it's highly recommended you download only from the theme repository

forget the theme and get s new one...there are hundreds of free themes in the repository
Thanks everyone. let me try deleting the theme
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by dwebdesign(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Have you fixed the error?
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
dwebdesign: Have you fixed the error?
Yes my blog is up but another issue develops.. when i try navigating to a post, i get an error saying ''Object not found''... The url is at my signature..
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by hilaryiwens05: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
open each post on ur blog and update it again....it will save and update the post url links
Billy23:
Yes my blog is up but another issue develops.. when i try navigating to a post, i get an error saying ''Object not found''... The url is at my signature..
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by Billy23(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2014
hilaryiwens05: open each post on ur blog and update it again....it will save and update the post url links
Have tried it but its still not working
Re: Wordpress Error [help] by hilaryiwens05: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Change ur permerlink to default
Billy23:
Have tried it but its still not working

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Web Designer/developer In Need Of Contact Office In Port Harcourt? / Which Ecommerce Php Framework To Use / mnth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.