Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. (1987 Views)

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce / The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by EkoIle1: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy

https://www.nairaland.com/1828323/why-believe-buhari-plotted-executed.

The hottest thread on the most popular Nigerian website is baseless and disgusting trash trivializing the most critical and dangerous issue facing Nigeria including the latest assassination attempt in Kaduna.

We know NL is no longer a place for serious and intelligent discussion, but this is a new low and absurd level.

The fact that you tolerate trash, baseless, disgusting rumors and garbage threads for whatever reason you fancy doesn't mean you have to act so unhinged from realities facing Nigeria, your own fellow country men and women dying everyday and in arms way..

Is this trash all you have to offer the world to read about your own country?

Where is your sense of decency?

Do you have any kind of conscience?

8 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Blame the oga at the top who moved the thrash to front page. He is known to be a Buhari hater so its not surprising the thread was moved to front page.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agbamental Go kill yourself for all we care!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by EkoIle1: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: Agbamental Go kill yourself for all we care!!!

And these are the crude, crass and unintelligent trolls we're supposed to be interacting with.?

13 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
EkoIle1:

And these are the crude, crass and unintelligent trolls we're supposed to be interacting with.?

And if i understand well, a psychophant like yourself who is obviously a political jobber, feeding off the crumbs of his kleptomaniacal master is the only intelligent scholar on this forum? undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by EkoIle1: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: Blame the oga at the top who moved the thrash to front page. He is known to be a Buhari hater so its not surprising the thread was moved to front page.

Even the so called Oga at the top have zero credibility or any form of decency in his soul because the buck stops with him.

9 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by EkoIle1: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
[s]
INNOisBACK: And if i understand well, a psychophant like yourself who is obviously a political jobber, feeding off the crumbs of his kleptomaniacal master is the only intelligent scholar on this forum?
[/s]

Trolls bore me and the fact that NL breeds and tolerate trolls doesn't mean I have to so kindly get lost...

13 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
The OP of that thread is one of the paid agents of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. They are paid 30k per month.

13 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
the forum has finally gone to the dogs, and we are here to burn it to the ground. no more debates we are only here to troll and sharpen our curse and insult pedigree. adios nairaland sun re oooo.

8 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

to know that the above thread didn't make frontpage, while the idumugu's rubbish made it confirm all our suspicion that this forum has sold out to the party of the nest of killers.

6 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
[s]
EkoIle1:

Trolls bore me and the fact that NL breeds and tolerate trolls doesn't mean I have to so kindly get lost...
[/s] I was thinking you'd say something reasonable, but you ended passing the buck. Sod off and go continue feeding off Tinubu's plate till you join him in Kirikiri Next year!

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: [s][/s] I was thinking you'd say something reasonable, but you ended passing the buck. Sod off and go continue feeding off Tinubu's plate till you join him in Kirikiri Next year!

phaggot chinonso pharmacist fvck off here, you ugly ape looking munchie with flat lips only made for fell@tio with your fellow low lifers.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

phaggot chinonso pharmacist fvck off here, you ugly ape looking munchie with flat lips only made for fell@tio with your fellow low lifers.
I dont recall quoting you. But as usual i'd expect that a dirty Muhammed follower who knocks his skull a thousand times a day to concrete floor(Causing haemorrhage to your mollusc brain) would be quick to insult his ancestors. Go on and continue cursing your lineage. Cursed worthless product of copulation between gibbons!

4 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Honestly..t's really disheartening to see Nairaland going this ignoble path...

Whatever the motive for pushing such ridiculous thread to the HP...it's just not so right!

9 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Gbawe: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you OP. Nigeria could have been plunged into chaos if Buhari had been assassinated. This is why GEJ, who I believe had nothing to do with the attack on Buhari for obvious reasons, 'thanked God' for Buhari's life. Even the usually loquacious Dokubo-Asari was circumspect and surprisingly sensible in his conclusion.

Yet come to Nairaland to see clannish, unbelievably childish and blindly hateful souls turning General Buhari into Jack Bauer acting another episode of '24'. The only thing such a ridiculous thread deserved, to show Nigerians are not m0r0ns, is condemnation and ridicule. yet too many are in blind support of the OP and his stance because they are all united in the senselessly clannish devotion to politicians and the mindless hatred of the 'enemies' of their political 'messiahs'. To that extent they just open their mouth to talk foolishly and start junk threads full of confused babble.

A serious attack is being trivialised by those who are too far gone in toxic ethno-religious bias to see what matter. Until Nigeria descends into chaos before some realise that this is not the time to be supporting and/or hating any politician blindly. This is the time to demand that leaders all do the right thing for the sake of the peace and security of Nigeria. Some people talk as if it is insects, and not their own loved ones and even themselves, who may be maimed and/or killed if the worst happens.

16 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

phaggot chinonso pharmacist fvck off here, you ugly ape looking munchie [b]with flat lips only[/b]made for fell@tio with your fellow low lifers.
And look at the closet gay checking out ma lips gringringrin Chai, why did Gej pass the Anti Gay bill. Closet gays like yourself would now have to scurry back into their shells! Dirty MuhaMAD follower

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by djfaithy: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010: https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

to know that the above thread didn't make frontpage, while the idumugu's rubbish made it confirm all our suspicion that this forum has sold out to the party of the nest of killers.
the thing tire me too oo, since 18th of july, so NL has truly been bought over, o ma seee oo, so no hope again in this country, well posterity will judge sha.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: I dont recall quoting you. But as usual i'd expect that a dirty Muhammed follower who knocks his skull a thousand times a day to concrete floor(Causing haemorrhage to your mollusc brain) would be quick to insult his ancestors. Go on and continue cursing your lineage. Cursed worthless product of copulation between gibbons!

you are double jeopardy, firstly you are g@y and ugly that a calamity far worst than the two world wars combined. you warthog faced baboon, the only thing you do with your pathetic life is getting rammed in the an...us by HIV infested phaggots. you soulless septic psychotic clodhopper, ain't you that green nostriled, cross eyed, red neck mushie eating ape posing with used aboki sold coat not suit anyways on Facebook??

you flap-mouthed coxcomb, fvcking f@ggot with wide nostrils, niggi you can make good use of your nostrils in giving blowjobs to g@ys, i'm forever ready to maul that madness out of your coconut brain,f@ggot.

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by EkoIle1: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ignoring the trolls and back to topic...

Regardless of our political leanings and tribal idiocies, you really have to be a sad and pathetic soul to trivialize the many issues facing Nigeria and our men and women dying needlessly.

The bombings in Abuja that killed tons of Nigerians was fake too? Or the perpetrators and their bombs in Abuja differentiated and bombed based on tribe, religion and politics?

The level of insanity and shameful display of lunacy on this website is deeply nauseating and alarming.

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
EkoIle1: Ignoring the trolls and back to topic...

Regardless of our political leanings and tribal idiocies, you really have to be a sad and pathetic soul to trivialize the many issues facing Nigeria and our men and women dying needlessly.

The bombings in Abuja that killed tons of Nigerians was fake too? Or the perpetrators and their bombs in Abuja differentiated and bombed based on tribe, religion and politics?

The level of insanity and shameful display of lunacy on this website is deeply nauseating and alarming.

egbon did you check out the thread I posted? as we beg for days for mods to move it to front page. we all the documents attach with thread. all em hypocrite turn deaf ears as if we talking to a wall.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
EkoIle1: We know NL is no longer a place for serious and intelligent discussion, but this is a new low and absurd level
Mynd44 banned me for 2 solid weeks for making statements similar to the above. So what is Mynd44 waiting for? Show some consistency.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: And look at the closet gay checking out ma lips gringringrin Chai, why did Gej pass the Anti Gay bill. Closet gays like yourself would now have to scurry back into their shells! Dirty MuhaMAD follower

animalistic osu, you must be deluded and demented!!!!! when I was trying to upload your ugly pictures on nairaland the other time cause the famous crash of the site back then. anyway the 14 years is so small, I hope they adopt the shariah method where any g@y is thrown from the highest point of the city and stoned to death. fvckheads like you would have been in hellfire fraternizing with Lucifer, instead of disturbing blogosphere with your ravaging madness.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Mynd44 banned me for 2 solid weeks for making statements similar to the above. So what is Mynd44 waiting for? Show some consistency.

and the cry baby is here!!!!!! please keep your ban history to yourself and stop boring us with weeping lines.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

My Father is double jeopardy, firstly he's g@y and ugly that a calamity far worst than the two world wars combined. he looks like a warthog faced baboon, the only thing he does with his pathetic life is getting rammed in the an...us by HIV infested phaggots. he is soulless septic psychotic clodhopper, who has been sucking MuhaMADs c@ck since time immemorial.

My mother is a road side wh@re in Oshgbo she loves having her wide and wrinkled cunnt rammed by horses. She can never have enough and is always thristing for more. I'm so sick and ashamed of my family. That's why i sought refuge here on Nairaland so as to comfort myself by throwing tantrums at people i'm not fit enough to untie their showlace!

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Another gathering of APC cry babies!

The thread in question was clearly the PERSONAL opinion of a Nlander. I believe it was pushed to the front page for other Nlanders to also express their PERSONAL opinion on the issue. Some agreed with his opinion while others disagreed. No one was barred from commenting on the issue. This is free forum for goodness sake. I dont understand why the OP is shedding tears.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by anago9010(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=INNOisBACK][/quote]

coward fight back like a man and stop the childish editing game!!!!! may the gods of the land disembowel all member of your lineage with thunder. I wonder the kind of low life chimps that sired you, that didn't give you proper upbringing that you turn up to be a phaggots. anyway I instill morals into mannerless fvckheads from cassava background. did the loser that conceive you ever told you. your worthless birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex condom inc.
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Another gathering of APC cry babies!

The thread in question was clearly the PERSONAL opinion of a Nlander. I believed it was pushed to the front page for other Nlanders to also express their opinion on the issue. Some agreed with his opinion while others disagreed. No one was barred from commenting on the issue. This is free forum for goodness sake. I dont understand why the OP is shedding tears.
Ifeanyichukwu,how far na? When are they calling off the NMA strike? Your paymaster should do something fast about it because innocent lives are being lost due to the strike.

4 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by vedaxcool(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nairaland continues to shows corruption has become endemic, corruption involves abusing your position for your selfish agenda, a similar thread done by another individual alleging the army brass are responsible for bh disappeared without any explanation, hence one would have expect Seun also made the 30k per month pdp agent thread alleging lies and innuendoes against the people's general disappear, but to prove nl is morally bankrupt, the idiotic thread was immediately pushed out! I already have my exit date, I only wait for its arrival to move on from the cesspit of corruption and tribalism!

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by BrokenTV: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

and the cry baby is here!!!!!! please keep your ban history to yourself and stop boring us with weeping lines.
Tunde Salami the OP said you should quote YES OR NO why are you quoting two times.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Howmanage: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010: https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between

v interesting
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

i'm such coward!!! I cant fight back like a man and stop the childish editing game!!!!! may the gods of the land disembowel all member salam tunde's lineage with thunder. I wonder the kind of low life chimps that sired Me, that didn't give me proper upbringing that i had to turn up to be a Dirty MuhaMAD follower, anyway I instill morals into mannerless fvckheads from cassava background Like myfather and other who are useless. did the loser that conceive me ever me My worthless birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex condom inc.
I guess not
Re: The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. by Howmanage: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
vedaxcool: Nairaland continues to shows corruption has become endemic, corruption involves abusing your position for your selfish agenda, a similar thread done by another individual alleging the army brass are responsible for bh disappeared without any explanation, hence one would have expect Seun also made the 30k per month pdp agent thread alleging lies and innuendoes against the people's general disappear, but to prove nl is morally bankrupt, the idiotic thread was immediately pushed out! I already have my exit date, I only wait for its arrival to move on from the cesspit of corruption and tribalism !

Yes but, to where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: ISIS Announces Its Own Currency / Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari / Nigerian Drug Courier Daniel Enemuo To Be Executed Today As Indonesia Gets Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.