Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Body Or Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Or Personality (1031 Views)

Is He After My Body Or What / Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! / Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
I recently broke up with my girl because we have some compatibility issues. She has the body I would die for and the chemistry na die however we fight quite a lot.

I met this new girl and we've been talking for close to 2 months and she has the best personality in the world, she's like an angel, everything about her is what I've never seen in any other girl I've dated, the final nail on the coffin is that, she's a virgin so we won't be having sex until marriage (not a factor for me but just an extra point).

Problem here is that I like her a lot and I really can imagine myself being happy with her But she doesn't have the body that turns me on. I'm all about big booty and b0obs but she's petite, quite slim, nice b00bs but not enough azz as I would like.

My girl (now ex) is we'll endowed in that department. Should I go for the one with personality but a little chemistry or reconcile with my ex whom we've got insane chemistry together?

I'm getting to that age where you wanna settle down and have your own family so it's a matter of my future but I believe chemistry and personality are both important in marriage.
Re: Body Or Personality by Decibel: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
tongue
Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: tongue
Are you ok? undecided
Re: Body Or Personality by Decibel: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
6packdude:
Are you ok? undecided
Why do you ask
Re: Body Or Personality by AdeniyiA(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
in life you don't always get wat u want, deal wt it
Re: Body Or Personality by pasqal09: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ur ex might have the perfect body figure that suits you but you should know that it won't last forever.
But her personality will last for a life time. So look before you leap.
Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
AdeniyiA: in life you don't always get wat u want, deal wt it
I agree but just unsure if that's worth giving up totally considering I take marriage as a lifetime contract and don't believe in divorce. What if that aspect of my life suffers?
Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu: You have 6packs like the dude below?
Your username made me ask@op
Yes
Re: Body Or Personality by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
6packdude:
Yes
Pictures or ... You knw the rest
Re: Body Or Personality by kabarka(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
@6packdude
i have been pondering over this same issue.if we are in the 80's,the decision will be easy for you when intellect and personality overide body chemisty.
Re: Body Or Personality by Sunkyphil(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
U dnt know what u want.olojukokoro ni e
Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Pictures or ... You knw the rest

Stop detailing my thread before I.... angry
Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
kabarka: @6packdude
i have been pondering over this same issue.if we are in the 80's,the decision will be easy for you when intellect and personality overide body chemisty.

Exactly! So my emphasis on the physical and it'd be a lie if we claim it doesn't matter as much.
Re: Body Or Personality by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
6packdude:

Stop detailing my thread before I.... angry
Just asked a harmless question, seems like you are on your monthly cycle. Check your temper dude, girls don't like boys with a hot temper...
Bye
Re: Body Or Personality by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Guy, u are not yet ready to be admitted into the great institution of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Body Or Personality by 6packdude: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
egopersonified: Guy, u are not yet ready to be admitted into the great institution of marriage.
Way to answer a fair question. Thanks wink
Re: Body Or Personality by kabarka(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
6packdude:

Exactly! So my emphasis on the physical and it'd be a lie if we claim it doesn't matter as much.

Wait,i have not finished all i want to say.
These days the reverse is the case.And this is orchestrated by the fashion world and media.
The industry can make a girl with nothing in the head a WORLD STAR.
unfortunately,their activities dictates the behavior of girls,ladies and women of today.

I advise you to go for personality and leave those that exposes(to the whole world) all that ought to be reserved for the husband alone.
That thing you are looking for will all come out after her first issue.
Re: Body Or Personality by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your body will one day fail u but ur personality will carry u to ant extend without any iota of doubt
Re: Body Or Personality by kerny(f): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Waiting for Tallest1 to comment and read.
Re: Body Or Personality by kabarka(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
6packdude:

The issue here is beyond physical.it is a lifetime choice.
That is not to say that the physical doesn't matter.
Know that we men are influenced by what we see.
Re: Body Or Personality by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bros ur situation is kinda common. My advice is keep ur ex like a sex mate or friends with sexual benefits since dats d only tin u guys hav in common. Den keep ur present girlfriend as ur soul mate while u gradually tell her abt ur sexual fantasies.

If u marry ur present girlfriend, she will most likely add some weight afta child birth or even before dat so u can enjoy d fatter ass u always wanted while u also enjoy ur marriage. Besides, der are exercises dat make d ass get bigger naturally, and when a woman likes u she will do almost anytin to please u.

But if u marry ur ex, na sorry go be ur name oh. Afta pregnancy, she go fat like pomo and she fit come day tire u sef. Howeva, doomed is any relationship whose major foundation is sex or sexual attraction alone. When d sexual fire dies, wahala starts. And if u eventually marry ur ex, also prepare for a divorce within 5 years.

Thank you!
Re: Body Or Personality by johnmatilda: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
obongproff: Bros ur situation is kinda common. My advice is keep ur ex like a sex mate or friends with sexual benefits since dats d only tin u guys hav in common. Den keep ur present girlfriend as ur soul mate while u gradually tell her abt ur sexual fantasies.

If u marry ur present girlfriend, she will most likely add some weight afta child birth or even before dat so u can enjoy d fatter ass u always wanted while u also enjoy ur marriage. Besides, der are exercises dat make d ass get bigger naturally, and when a woman likes u she will do almost anytin to please u.

But if u marry ur ex, na sorry go be ur name oh. Afta pregnancy, she go fat like pomo and she fit come day tire u sef. Howeva, doomed is any relationship whose major foundation is sex or sexual attraction alone. When d sexual fire dies, wahala starts. And if u eventually marry ur ex, also prepare for a divorce within 5 years.

Thank you!
seconded!

(1) (Reply)

. / Will I Ever Commit To A Girl? / Six Mistakes Women Make In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.