Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

80 Years Old Man Shoots And Kills Pregnant Burglar - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 80 Years Old Man Shoots And Kills Pregnant Burglar (440 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / US Soldier Kills Pregnant Wife,self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80 Years Old Man Shoots And Kills Pregnant Burglar by ModoetForma(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Police said Thursday they're deciding whether to arrest an 80-year-old man who shot a fleeing, unarmed burglar despite her telling him she was pregnant, but they have arrested the woman's accomplice on suspicion of murder for taking part in a crime that led to her death.
The homeowner, Tom Greer, was cooperating with investigators, Long Beach Police Chief Jim McDonnell said at a news conference. But the chief wouldn't say whether charges will be recommended when they turn over their case to prosecutors Friday.
He said Andrea Miller, 28, was not visibly pregnant but an autopsy would provide the answer.
Greer told KNBC-TV he shot Miller twice in the back as she ran away.
"She says, 'Don't shoot me, I'm pregnant — I'm going to have a baby,' and I shot her anyway," Greer said in the interview Wednesday.
The surviving suspect, Gus Adams, 26, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of residential burglary and murder, McDonnell said. The murder charge is possible because he is accused of being involved in a felony that led to a death, the chief said. Police did not know if he has hired an attorney.
Both Miller and Adams were unarmed, McDonnell said.
Both had histories of similar crimes, and Greer, who had been burglarized three times before, believes the same suspects were responsible.
Re: 80 Years Old Man Shoots And Kills Pregnant Burglar by Decibel: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Help Against Boko Haram. / Chad Announces Arrests Of Foreigners Following Boko Haram Attacks / US & Russia In Syria: A Tale Of Two Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.