Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State (19287 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Operation Depopulate Imo State(ODIS) activated...I hope he won't regret not considering other options?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by sol2galay: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Not only innocent citizens they terrorise alot of them are on nairaland terrorising every good comment here,very soon you will see them.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Footlocker(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
KMT! Barbaric country! What happened to innocent until proven guilty! Whose to say mistakes won't be made in these executions! Who authorised/empowered him to issue out orders to FEDERAL forces! Controversial man!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:
IMO adila mmacheesy
gbam! cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by kilokeys(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
abuse is inevitable

u wear fine cloth, dem go shoot u
u carry big phone , dem go shoot u
u dey sag dem go shoot u
u toast police daughter, dem go shoot u

if lastma in Lagos can leave traffic control and seize yam, lacasera and cooked rice in Lagos...
I imagine what would happen in imo in the next months.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Vicjay1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
blogexpert12: wooow, thats great

rememba to visit us @ www.supergists.com
my guy u re trying very hard. Always on firstpage.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by tit(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
who put that illiterate mumu in high office?
apga! you see yarsef?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by realbee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is there no law in the land? Am not surprised anyway, the only method the Nigerian Police know to stop any criminal is to kill them, no arrest, interrogations or investigation to get to the root of the matter and arrest their sponsors, just kill them and temporarily solve the problem, the case of the former boko haram leader readily comes to mind, if he has been interrogated and his sponsors nabbed we may have saved the life of thousands that has been killed since 2011. No professionalism whatsoever, they will tell you its fire for fire, The Governor is just telling them to do what they do best. temporarily solve the problem and give the criminals time to go back and remobilize stronger.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
for him to give this kind of order, that means those niggas are really troubling that community..
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by maxiuc(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
: tooo late. Hmmmmm I really sufered I was part of de jews bck then in school
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by waternogetenemy: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dat is the type of order Okorohausa will bve quick to give.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by ola9ja(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank God, For Port - Harcourt oo, we don out grow all those kind idiotic and nonsensical attitude, DeyWell And DeyBam wey PH boys don Play far back, and dem don see am say no gain them shun am , na him wey Imo State come dey start.......i am in Support of the shoot - at - sight, waste the Idiots.... Dont Forget this... Do not use the Knowledge you get in this World to Distroy it!
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Footlocker(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=maxiuc] : tooo late. Hmmmmm I really sufered I was part of de jews bck
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't want to believe that a democratically elected government will order shoot-at-sight.

Rochas should be careful

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by sod09(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool action film in the making
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by manny4life(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: I support the move. Imo state must be rid of miscreants and cultists.

Imo ga adi mma.

Aunty, so the only way to eradicate them is to shoot at sight? God forbid an innocent close family or friend of yours isn't a victim. Rochas has yet again proven to act without thinking. Only the law (legislative ordinance) has the authority and mandate to enact such law, signed by the governor so that it can be effective by the court. Any victim of such callous decision should be petitioned, this is abuse of executive power.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by internetpo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ha. is that not too harsh
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by abolade62: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
These cultists are mostly students and as we all know students are traditionally high-spirited, iconoclastic, confrontational, and even, sadly, egotistical, immature members of the larger society. Security operatives should be urged to arrest, expose, prosecute them, and purge the community of their presence so i'm with Gov Rochas on this one.

#Shootaway
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
kilokeys: abuse is inevitable

u wear fine cloth, dem go shoot u
u carry big phone , dem go shoot u
u dey sag dem go shoot u
u toast police daughter, dem go shoot u

if lastma in Lagos can leave traffic control and seize yam, lacasera and cooked rice in Lagos...
I imagine what would happen in imo in the next months.
LASTMA don't "arrest"...
That is the job of KAI
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
abolade62: These cultists are mostly students and as we all know students are traditionally high-spirited, iconoclastic, confrontational, and even, sadly, egotistical, immature members of the larger society. Security operatives should be urged to arrest, expose, prosecute them, and purge the community of their presence so i'm with Gov Rochas on this one.

#Shootaway

And the only way to do so, is to shoot at sight? Smh, we want democracy but indeed we support demoCRAZY.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: supporter of APC Ideology in display angryAlhaji Abdulkareem Adeniyi Okorocha doing what he knows best
2015:#ImoDecides shocked shocked
Cultist! ur dayz are highly N.U.M.B.E.R.E.Dangry
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
manny4life:

Aunty, so the only way to eradicate them is to shoot at sight? God forbid an innocent close family or friend of yours isn't a victim. Rochas has yet again proven to act without thinking. Only the law (legislative ordinance) has the authority and mandate to enact such law, signed by the governor so that it can be effective by the court. Any victim of such callous decision should be petitioned, this is abuse of executive power.

MASSOB strikes out ex-Gov
Obi’s name from awardees
list

The Movement for the Actualisation of the
Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) said it
has postponed its awards ceremony
scheduled for May 30, to mark its Biafra Day
because former Anambra State governor,
Peter Obi’s name was errornously listed as
one of the awardees.
In another development, the group has
hailed the Joint Task Force deployed to fight
criminals and other lawless individuals in
Onitsha, Nnewi and other major towns of
Anambra State.
In a statement issued by the leader of
MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, and signed
by MASSOB Deputy National Director of
Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, yesterday in
Nnewi, the group alleged that the former
governor and his Imo State counterpart, Dr.
Achike Udenwa, had between 2003 and
2006 deployed federal troops from different
states and allegedly ordered them to shoot
MASSOB members at sight.
“Mr. Peter Obi and former Imo State
governor, Dr. Achike Udenwa, had ordered
the killing of MASSOB members between
2003 and 2006 and would be tried in court
in due course. Obi had on May 11, 2006
under the Presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo
deployed over 200 federal troops most of
whom were of Hausa and Fulani tribes to
Onitsha and issued a shoot-at-sight order to
them. Thousands of our members were
killed, including a pregnant woman and 65
others still missing,” MASSOB alleged.
Meanwhile, MASSOB said it had given 90 per
cent support to the operations of the Joint
Task Force comprising the army, police,
State Security Service (SSS) and National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
deployed by Governor Willie Obiano of
Anambra State to tackle criminals in
Onitsha, Nnewi and their environs.
Mocha accused the police in Onitsha of
harbouring criminals and Indian hemp
smokers, saying: “ If you arrest them
because you reasonably believe that they
have committed the offence and hand them
over to the police with proof of evidence,
the next moment the suspect would be
released and the hunter becomes the
hunted. I think that era is now over.”
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Decibel: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Cultist! ur dayz are highly N.U.M.B.E.R.E.Dangry
Kabiru Sokoto is that Sokoto
So you're even allowed access to internet in Kuje Maximum prison sad shocked shocked angry
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by myspnigeria: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
This one strong o
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by manny4life(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem:

I NEVER supported such heinous crime committed by Obi, just like I rejected Rochas's action... Heck we even wrote against it and Obi should pay for his actions.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by EbuGeneral(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
I really want to understand, is the shoot at sight order only for Ohaji/Egbema? If so, i think it should be extended to Nekede, Futo and Imsu(especially Back Gate, front gate, aladinma and Bishop's court)
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
manny4life:

I NEVER supported such heinous crime committed by Obi, just like I rejected Rochas's action... Heck we even wrote against it and Obi should pay for his actions.
so did Obi pay for his actions?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by gbaskiboy: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Vicjay1: why ask such a question. Are u ready to be one? Some questions are better left unanswered.
am inquisitive to knw? Nothing bad if I ask question
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by passionate88: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dey bam dn enter Imo state?... Na wa o... See movement of cultism from one location to another
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by eunisam: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
I like this news.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by basty: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: supporter of APC Ideology in display angryAlhaji Abdulkareem Adeniyi Okorocha doing what he knows best
2015:#ImoDecides shocked shocked

Mad fellow, if your family members are among the dead, what whould have been your reaction? Animal. That is why you people are hated everywhere, greed fellow. If you belong, you will also be shot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements / Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.