Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. (22260 Views)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Ese Brume Wins Gold In Women's Long Jump For Nigeria / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by gratiaeo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why always Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by ichidodo: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why are the most accomplished Nigerian sportsmen and women igbos?? surely there must be something in the waters of igboland...?!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OXYGEN01: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
shugacaneman: Chika Amalaha (weight lifted) has won Gold in the commonwealth games for Nigeria. The 16yr old who has just lifted for 3yrs now was so powerful to win a gold medal. She has a bright future at 16, as she sets a new commonwealth record.
MUMUGERIANS n cheating ..this old woman with 5 kids is now 16 yrs.I dnt knw whether u people calculate ones age with the number of eba one has eaten in his life time.He's eaten eba 16 times so she is 16 yrs old.What a country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
why is that guy in blue skirt, I thought skirts are for ladies.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by seunakin231(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Weightlifting has been naija's strength for medal, Gold is awesome......16yrs.....story for d godzzzzzzz grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by 007gal(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
why does it always have to boil down to tribe? Igbo or yoruba how does that affect the resulting truimph??

Even if she is not 16 years old all this talk might make someone open a probe on her age and maybe disqualify her.. then y'all will be happy abi?
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by uzolexis(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
bankyblue: /\ /\ /\ /\ sixteen indeed undecided

anyway congrate dear happy for u, anyway or method u use to win dose not matter #agecheatingmethod

how do you know she's not 16 you think everyone that excels must cheat....news flash mister -everybody is not like you angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: They absolutely do .... many of out medals, sports championship cups etc have been won by Igbos individually and as key participants in our teams too.

They also lead the pack in the crime department.
whatever
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by bliss2al(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
nice one..
u've gat my comment now where is de pix of her in action?
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
I........G.........B.........O
I......G.........B......O
I....G.....B...O
I..G...B..O

KWENU!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by uzolexis(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMUGERIANS n cheating ..this old man with 5 kids is now 16 yrs.I dnt knw whether u people calculate ones age with the number of eba one has eaten in his life time.He's eaten eba 16 times so he is 16 yrs old.What a country.

with such hate and negativity u wont go nowhere in life,get rid of it before it destroys you.....this is an advise

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by bliss2al(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
gratiaeo: Why always Igbo?

shey u no be igbo and u get sister...go train her make she win am so dat it won't always be igbo....
# undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
16yrs? I just pray lack of motivations and proper planning will not drive this girl away to another country when she finally matures into a superstar.
She started weight lifting at the age of 13yrs? Damn... Her family must be related to irons and have iron running in them wink. @ 16yrs she's got a three years experience, whereas at 30yrs some people has got no experience even in relationship cheesy
Congratulations to her and to team Nigeria, gold medal amidst all their late preparations and poor planning. Looking forward to more gold medals coz we've got the never say die spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OXYGEN01: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
uzolexis:

with such hate and negativity u wont go nowhere in life,get rid of it before it destroys you.....this is an advise
Mumu..what hate are u talking about?..so u are saying that old man is 16 yrs.Don't rather curse urself. Try to be truthful n stop those foolish hypothetical acts.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by uzolexis(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumu..what hate are u talking about?..so u are saying that old man is 16 yrs.Don't rather curse urself. Try to be truthful n stop those foolish hypothetical acts.

she is 16,if you dont like it go and die....i'm through with you abeg swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by kobonaire(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nobleval: whatever
bros no vex abeg .... your Igbo girls very fine ... If not for your exorbitant bride prices, I would have married one
wink
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by M4gunners: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Congrat my Sister.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMUGERIANS n cheating ..this old man with 5 kids is now 16 yrs.I dnt knw whether u people calculate ones age with the number of eba one has eaten in his life time.He's eaten eba 16 times so he is 16 yrs old.What a country.
Lmao....
If u look at her face well, she looks like a teenager

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Validated: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
bankyblue: /\ /\ /\ /\ sixteen indeed undecided

anyway congrate dear happy for u, anyway or method u use to win dose not matter #agecheatingmethod

See how you just F.O.O.L.E.D yourself because of tribal hated! I pity people like you. One wonders what you have contributed to your country's development other than to complain and to make ill-humored or discontented comments about your government like El-Rufai!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by suwailad(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
ah good news.refreshing air among all the bad news on nigeria
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't get it......why is everyone shocked that a 16 year old weightlifts ? On tv she looks quite young.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OXYGEN01: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
uzolexis:

she is 16,if you dont like it go and die....i'm through with you abeg swerve.
Stinking idio.t. u don't need to tell me to swerve.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Congratulations to the young lady..I hope she reps us at the Olympics in 2016.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OXYGEN01: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
After eating 15 balls of eba ,why wont she win gold.She looks man thou.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123: I don't get it......why is everyone shocked that a 16 year old weightlifts ? On tv she looks quite young.
Their stereotype of Nigerian girls is to blame. A 16 yr old Naija girl being a dedicated weightlifter is 'shocking' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by baseg25(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Love that.. Dats gud.
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
CFCfan:
Their stereotype of Nigerian girls is to blame. A 16 yr old Naija girl being a dedicated weightlifter is 'shocking' cheesy

sad sad
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
OXYGEN01: After eating 15 balls of eba ,why wont she win gold.She looks man thou.

Have you finished yet ? undecided
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by bankyblue(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Valldated. Tbaba1234. Obiossy. Borat1. Alomeda600. Uzolexis

Hope I made ur day! Guys

tongue
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by OXYGEN01: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123:

Have you finished yet ? undecided
any problem?
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by uzolexis(f): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
bankyblue: Valldated. Tbaba1234. Obiossy. Borat1. Alomeda600. Uzolexis

Hope I made ur day! Guys

tongue

lol...u r just a trouble maker cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. by eaglechild: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123: I don't get it......why is everyone shocked that a 16 year old weightlifts ? On tv she looks quite young.
So many people on this forum lack exposure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award / Taiye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club Lausanne Sport(photos) / Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.