Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40023 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by aryzgreat: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Yea bro am still a cadet officer can't wait to graduate from the academy and have my own share of the blood letting.

U better come alaba or onitsha main mkt follow guys hussle. Nigeria is nt worth dying for, not even the bloods of the over 3million biafran women and kids sacrificed by Nigerians could save Nigeria.

my 10 cents

21 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Agbalanze(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
This "abokis" never cease to display their ignorance and illiteracy at random.

10 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wonderful things are happening.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
nke001: Shia vs Military.... Well, lets just hope the violent doesnt add any more party.

Wait ooo, but why drink panadol for another man's head ache!
i tire ooooo! Israel dey hammer Hamas wety concern us with wety happen in Gaza?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Whoever attacked Buhari is trying to achieve his aim..

Oh Israel. Okay...

Dem no riot for buhari nah Palestine..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am sorry to say this for the first time in my life, Why are Aboki Muslims pro Violent? Them swear for them or what?

36 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by mike404(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
"ISRAEL IS WAGING WAR AGAINST PALESTINIAN MUSLIM" PROPHET BUHARI PBUH

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
aryzgreat:

U better come alaba or onitsha main mkt follow guys hussle. Nigeria is nt worth dying for, not even the bloods of the over 3million biafran women and kids sacrificed by Nigerians could save Nigeria.

my 10 cents
for once,I agree with you. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Zaria this time? Okay.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Faun(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

The burning sun in the North has roasted their brains, and that's why they lack common sense.
Please bear with them. Their IQ is not that high.

20 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am ryt naw at Ahmadu Bello University Hospital Shika...I have not seen any ambulance with the bodies of the victims or casualties...d doctor's strike is on,only matron n nurses are on duty..i can see a officer recovering from a bullet gunshot on his stomach..as e day happen i go report live wit pix to back my claims...keep it locked

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by suwailad(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sagytarius:
Do you reside in the Barracks? I hear the riot is approaching that zone. True?

i warned you guys of the riot.its just the beginning.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Has Gaza or Isreal moved to Zaria

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
aryzgreat:

my 10 cents

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by edoyad(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot .

grin grin
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by JEITO: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Which kind wahala b dis na? Una go dey drink panadol for anoda man headache! if u guys care so much, y not take a flight to gaza and go and fight with dem?

Before you kw, they'll turn it into a religious crisis.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by herdeynker: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Everyday we face the consequence of our past, our past is the outcome of terrorism in Nigeria, we have paid, we are paying and I hope that we will not pay for it in the future, only if one thing is in place, what? Click here to see what cause terrorisim and what can solve it here http://mosesadeyinka..nl/2014/07/let-love-reign.html?m=1 Pleas share!!!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
The soldiers really had a field day using this guyz as shooting practice the shots on the dead bodies are incredible pin point and laser guided accuracy mostly @ d fore head and left side of the chest... ABU teaching hospital don get enof bodies for teaching practice. OP sharply move this thread to front page asap to inform people especially travellers situation on ground.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Bro we gonna straff d modafuckers first b4 any shit.... As 4 Biafra I can't say a word, am a Nigerian soldier and am not gonna rest till we kill(the fools) to our fill.

Now i,ll advice you to get back to your job and stop posting,you might say what you dont wanna say..ie..if truly you are employed by the Nigerian Army.

You dont straff modafuckers by posting online,so many brave patriots have lost their lives via friendly fire,boko fire and other types of fires.

Keep Biafra out of this and get on with your studies and trainings.

20 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Firmjudge(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Guys,
read the shias version of what happened in Zaria today, are they saying the truth..??
Time shall tell..

The question remains, why running this fast to post this on your webpage.??

Time shall tell.

Read below..

www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:attack-on-quds-day-zaria&catid=41:frontpage

Viewers discretion is advised.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dgitrader(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u: The soldiers really had a field day using this guyz as shooting practice the shots on the dead bodies are incredible pin point and laser guided accuracy mostly @ d fore head and left side of the chest... ABU teaching hospital don get enof bodies for teaching practice. OP sharply move this thread to front page asap to inform people especially travellers situation on ground.
no matter what, human life is human life, your sentiment towards these unfortunate lost souls is misplaced. Lets exercise some sense of civility for Gods sake, we nigerians havent descended as low as wild animals
edit...... The op or ugo4u is a proven chronic lair with indentity crisis. Ignore him, he isnt a military cadet but just a faceless jingoist out to give the army a bad image.

Below are some of his links....
ttp://www.nairaland.com/1461188/what-did-
study-where-working/1#18500243
Oct 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1407543/bitter-
experience-living-landlords/2#19089543
Dec 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1574724/nairalander-
board-nns#20571038
Jan 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1576993/sos-4rm-
heartbroken-nairalander#20612321
Rep Your Church
https://www.nairaland.com/1820410/rep-
church/7#24827777i

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by MoneyGreen(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
We Condemn the Unwarranted Attack on Muslim Brothers In Zaria.

Friday 25-07-14 is a sad day, akin to a black Friday, in which some security agents of the federal republic of Nigeria, soldiers by the khaki they wore, gunned down, as at the time of writing this press release, 13  Innocent fasting Muslim brothers,

who were peacefully voicing their discontent with the unfortunate massacre of Palestinians by Israel. Zaria residents are a witness to the peaceful nature of the procession which took off from Sabon Gari Jumaat mosque up to its termination point at Kofar Doka, Zaria City.

Nobody was molested let alone his property. Infact the leader of the procession was delivering his speech, when some soldiers attacked the participants of the procession who were at PZ Junction in Zaria.In the ensuing melee, 10 people were killed by the soldiers, 40 were shot and now receiving treatment. And among the killed is a Muslim Sister together with her child on her back and the son of Shaikh Zakzaky, Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky. Also among those shot by the soldiers are two Muslim sisters. Not only that, the soldiers went away with 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky, namely Ahmad, Hameed and Ali.

As of now their whereabouts is still unknown. We vehemently condemn this vicious atrocity committed by the soldiers on us. Why should we be attacked? Whom did we provoked during the peaceful procession? Who authorised this attack? Who participated in the attack among the soldiers? These are some of the questions the security operatives in the state need to answer us and the public.

Also we demand the unconditional release of Sheikh Zakzaky's children in soldiers custody and other Muslim brothers they might be holding. And should anything happen to them, we will hold the authorities responsible! This is not the first peaceful procession carried out by Muslim brothers in Zaria. In fact due to its peaceful nature residents in Zaria don't consider it as an unusual event that calls for caution. Another proof of the peaceful nature of the procession is the fact that it was staged today in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Potiskum, Jos, Bauchi, Gombe, and many other towns in Northern Nigeria and all ended peacefully. So why should the one in Zaria be an exception? The authorities should explain. The casualty figures might increase, God willing we will keep the public informed of the Transgressor in Nigeria.

Signed ABDULHAMID BELLO

Below is Sayyid Mahmud Zakzaky killed by the soldiers in Zaria, and some of the martyrs.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by MoneyGreen(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Their own sef is too much.. Who are they protesting to? Something is happening in Gaza and you're protesting in Nigeria when we have our own problem here.. Why are they not protesting against Boko Haram? *vexed*

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by baby124: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lmfao. Did you say they are protesting and ready to die for Palestine? Same Palestine that will deport them if they stay more than their visa or treat them like slaves. Chai, joblessness and fanaticism is a big disease. This must be lack of a balanced diet due to severe poverty and drought. How else can one explain this

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tonytony208(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Yea bro am still a cadet officer can't wait to graduate from the academy and have my own share of the blood letting.

I've got some questions for you.
why is it that military men don't respect civilians? Your trainings and firearms, are they given to you to protect me or ride me?
What's the legality behind taking laws into your own hands, arresting and locking civilians in guard rooms and not respecting the police or rule of law. What's the idea of expecting civilians to be afraid of you. What is the civility behind beating civilians up on the street because they are claiming their rights. Pls do they give you military men any course regarding your relationship with civilians? Finally, is our democracy safe? Or is asari dokubo right? Yes or no?

13 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Bro no cause for alarm I am a cadet @ NDA so I can't go AWOL
Okay, stay safe!!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by aumeehn: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Bro we gonna straff d modafuckers first b4 any shit.... As 4 Biafra I can't say a word, am a Nigerian soldier and am not gonna rest till we kill(the fools) to our fill.
hahahaahha lyk seriously kill d fools to your fill?? Malam u dont know boko-haram wat i saw wiv my eyes is not juz killings malam i cant even explain to you...myb when u confronted boko u ill know what boko haram is!!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
banega: Okay, stay safe!!

nose of life, seriously you are fuckgly

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by 9jahubcom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
na wa
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
DankemzI: Southerners Asari told you to relocate. Sell your houses & relocate. Barricade the south now lets build the china walls between north & south
just like dt?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Dragonking: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

Stupiid set of people they are..wetin concern Nigerians and gaza again. Them no riot say bokoharam kidnap over 200school girls na wetin no concern dem dey riot for. Ode people.

This is one of the major problems of islam..TOTAL brainwash.

Allah will be laughing at them now

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Religious sentiments Everywhere...I remember the advise of a one time LIBYAN LEADER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.