Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40029 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nehemiah459(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bad Market...
See Pictures Here

Disclaimer: At viewers discretion.

No Picture shaa...
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
So disheartening to see our people killed freely by security forces that are in the first place suppose to secure our environment. Certainly barbaric and condemnable, should have been averted if careful thoughts were applied.

But why the protest considering the precarious and worsening security situation in nigeria?
Did they obtain police permit?
were the security informed?

More worrisome is, why protest about Israel and Palestine when same protest has not been organised against boko haram that has kill thousands?
what i even find more embarrassing is the inciteful tone of the op in the use or "our brother" as if the security is "their brother" , when in truth, soldiers comprise both christians and muslims.
And why haven't the organizers do same against Boko?

Truth is, several protests in north started calmly, only to turn out as full blown riots with tens killed. one thing any sensible government will not allow is to add sectarian violence to boko issue.
Much as i dont support the killing, people should not go out of their way and invite calamity upon themselves. Wisdom is necessary in all things.
RIP to the dead

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
undecided salt to deep injury
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by kudoxs(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
CyberTerrorist: you see the reason we should reject a northern presidency..imagine the way it is now,what will happen when they finally captures power?...this is no time for mary-go-round...what should be done must be done angry angry angry
we once had a northern president and there was nothing like this!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Randerl: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Zaria is gonna be under complete lockdown this weekend. I prefer the Sani Abacha Treatment. Place Tanks And APCs in front of their Main Mosques and Let Their Spiritual Leader Be Detained.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just this afternoon I told a colleague of mine that today being Friday we should expect some form of "madness " in Nigeria over the crises in Gaza. It is a fact that any lay man born in Naija can comprehend that some religious bigots will drink Panadol for another mans headache and today being Friday is a day this display of low IQ is often showcased. Now it has showed itself. Are we the only country where their are muslims on earth?

15 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Randerl: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Have you ever been to Zaria before.Did you grow up in Zaria City?

Tell That One To Abacha.

Nemeka: So disheartening to see our people killed freely by security forces that are in the first place suppose to secure our environment. Certainly barbaric and condemnable, should have been averted if careful thoughts were applied.

But why the protest considering the precarious and worsening security situation in nigeria?
Did they obtain police permit?
were the security informed?

More worrisome is, why protest about Israel and Palestine when same protest has not been organised against boko haram that has kill thousands?
what i even find more embarrassing is the inciteful tone of the op in the use or "our brother" as if the security is "their brother" , when in truth, soldiers comprise both christians and muslims.
And why haven't the organizers do same against Boko?

Truth is, several protests in north started calmly, only to turn out as full blown riots with tens killed. one thing any sensible government will not allow is to add sectarian violence to boko issue.
Much as i dont support the killing, people should not go out of their way and invite calamity upon themselves. Wisdom is necessary in all things.
RIP to the dead
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Miner13: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firmjudge: Guys,
read the shias version of what happened in Zaria today, are they saying the truth..??
Time shall tell..

The question remains, why running this fast to post this on your webpage.??

Time shall tell.

Read below..

www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:attack-on-quds-day-zaria&catid=41:frontpage

Viewers discretion is advised.

in fact the craze wey your head deserve blast not a gun shot.
crisis btw Palestine and Israel ,protest in northern Nigeria.
when will you people be civilized?

more than 80% of protest by you "northern fanatic Muslim" end in crisis. so they should wait to see how you unleashed your inhuman massacre

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by sarutobie(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
the epistle writers telling non-muslims to stop with the stereotypes here on Nairaland should come and explain this..crisis is going on in faraway Palestine and fanatic goons are going violent here in nigeria...you wont write your epistles to your brothers in north..make I see person wey go come nairaland come dey post hypocritical epistles again..mscheew!!

13 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Joy72: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why can you go there and warn your people?
MoneyGreen: We Condemn the Unwarranted Attack on Muslim Brothers In Zaria.

Friday 25-07-14 is a sad day, akin to a black Friday, in which some security agents of the federal republic of Nigeria, soldiers by the khaki they wore, gunned down, as at the time of writing this press release, 13  Innocent fasting Muslim brothers,

who were peacefully voicing their discontent with the unfortunate massacre of Palestinians by Israel. Zaria residents are a witness to the peaceful nature of the procession which took off from Sabon Gari Jumaat mosque up to its termination point at Kofar Doka, Zaria City.

Nobody was molested let alone his property. Infact the leader of the procession was delivering his speech, when some soldiers attacked the participants of the procession who were at PZ Junction in Zaria.In the ensuing melee, 10 people were killed by the soldiers, 40 were shot and now receiving treatment. And among the killed is a Muslim Sister together with her child on her back and the son of Shaikh Zakzaky, Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky. Also among those shot by the soldiers are two Muslim sisters. Not only that, the soldiers went away with 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky, namely Ahmad, Hameed and Ali.

As of now their whereabouts is still unknown. We vehemently condemn this vicious atrocity committed by the soldiers on us. Why should we be attacked? Whom did we provoked during the peaceful procession? Who authorised this attack? Who participated in the attack among the soldiers? These are some of the questions the security operatives in the state need to answer us and the public.

Also we demand the unconditional release of Sheikh Zakzaky's children in soldiers custody and other Muslim brothers they might be holding. And should anything happen to them, we will hold the authorities responsible! This is not the first peaceful procession carried out by Muslim brothers in Zaria. In fact due to its peaceful nature residents in Zaria don't consider it as an unusual event that calls for caution. Another proof of the peaceful nature of the procession is the fact that it was staged today in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Potiskum, Jos, Bauchi, Gombe, and many other towns in Northern Nigeria and all ended peacefully. So why should the one in Zaria be an exception? The authorities should explain. The casualty figures might increase, God willing we will keep the public informed of the Transgressor in Nigeria.

Signed ABDULHAMID BELLO

Below is Sayyid Mahmud Zakzaky killed by the soldiers in Zaria, and some of the martyrs.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
I will not call hausa people mumu or rams because they will quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by chat2deen(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Yea bro am still a cadet officer can't wait to graduate from the academy and have my own share of the blood letting.

Kai clown! U are cadet offr or officer cdt? must bring ur self out abi? U can not apply ur field craft? As per conclement! Or is it becos of d too much shayi u guys are receiving! Arm of svc? Infact Fly me ur pariculars! Many offrs are in this forum, u better wake up! Wen u hang dos pips we shall all dine n wine in d offrs corp! Is dat kilia?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Idrismusty97(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hope Al jazeera or BBC wouldn't report this. This is so ridiculous... Like seriously? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by elMacho(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
In zaria, and sleeping peacefully. The situation is under control now,

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Jimwalex(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
tiffanyj,hope u are reading dis..hw is d situation out there
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
chat2deen:

Kai clown! U are cadet offr or officer cdt? must bring ur self out abi? U can not apply ur field craft? As per conclement! Or is it becos of d too much shayi u guys are receiving! Arm of svc? Infact Fly me ur pariculars! Many offrs are in this forum, u better wake up! Wen u hang dos pips we shall all dine n wine in d offrs corp! Is dat kilia?
Sounds like someone's in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Miner13: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
ZUBY77:

I used to think you know anything.
It is so easy for you to call a group stupiddd,ignorant, sillyyy and foolish in a single comment.
Has it ever occured to you that the church you attend is foolish to some people.

foolish when their actions were senseless and idiotic as you are

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Suspect33(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
End Time...pals repent oo
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by kobonaire(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: I hope Al jazeera or BBC wouldn't report this. This is so ridiculous... Like seriously? undecided
They will not because dem go type one report on a bombing in Maiduguri and as they wan submit it to news room, come hear of another bombing in Kaduna .... again dem go update the report..... dem want submit that one .... another bombing again in Zaria .... how man pikin no go tire??

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.
More than F.oolish!...Eediots!..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dammytosh: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Too many idiots, very few bullets.

Boko haram kill everyday, these idiots did not protest.

What did Lord Luggard smoke in 1914?. Cos i don't understand why some one will bring animals and human being together hoping they live as one.

I read what they posted on their site, nd it is the normal beg for sympathy the hamas way.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Pain(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

nose of life, seriously you are fuckgly

You are just a terrible and bitter person. Your lies can't change the fact that she's a beauty

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by CyberTerrorist: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
kudoxs: we once had a northern president and there was nothing like this!
they are still perfecting their strategy then,but the table was suddenly turned against them by nature and they know that the status quo is gradually changing,hence they don't wanna take chances again,thus decides to act fast before it's too late..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by mike404(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jimwalex: tiffanyj,hope u are reading dis..hw is d situation out there
DONT WORRY BRO, YOUR SLAVE MASTERS ARE ALL DOING FINE OVER THERE
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by itsmine: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hypocrisy at its height! d shiites kept shut at bharam murdering muslims in their hundreds on their own soil; they keep quiet at bharam spoiling d name of a religion they so much love; they look d other way while d sunnis are waging a bloody unholy war on d shiite's stronghold called iraq, slaughterin &commiting unprecedented arson; but israel being another religion calls for violent protests in nigeria. Yes, all my years here, I'v not yet seen any religious protest dt is peaceful as we are being made to believe. It is where they recruit dis miscreants as always plss.

6 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by millionaireman: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Finally Nigeria is about to exceed elastic limit.
Nothing but outright balkanization of this falsified entity will stop these violence engulfing the nation embarassed embarassed cry cry
Real corenortherners that truly practice Islam have since drawn the borders of their country with Sharia practice. But Igbos who own landed property outside Igboland still cling onto obviously impracticable One Nigeria. Such Igbos think only about present, they hardly think of their future generations. Is he not foolish who believes that religious uprising in the north shall stop any day soon?

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Decibel: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
millionaireman: Real corenortherners that truly practice Islam have since drawn the borders of their country with Sharia practice. But Igbos who own landed property outside Igboland still cling onto obviously impracticable One Nigeria. Such Igbos think only about present, they hardly think of their future generations.
You have a point dear wink
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by DatechMan(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Igi wo loko o pa ara ile
Tree fell in the forest and killed home dweller

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dis is wat dey call "oro igo, lo di ti ala-icewater" lyk serzly y will some set of individuals in nigeria be protesting abt what is happening in far away gaza, wetin consine una, d one dat is happening under ur nose una no protest, fvcking cowards, una 4 protest against bh. Bt no, dey r d in same family of delusion and insanity. Dey dint rememba wen hamas was throwing rockets freely in2 isreal or wen hamas members were creating tunnels in2 isreal so as to wreak havoc in isreal, fvucking nincompoops

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Jimwalex(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
mike404: DONT WORRY BRO, YOUR SLAVE MASTERS ARE ALL DOING FINE OVER THERE
??
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Pain(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
chat2deen:

Don't mind the clown. I doubt if he's an officer cadet. Any one can claim to be anything on an anonymous forum. Standards are falling. Academy overrun by boot rags?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.