Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40032 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hardbody: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Shekson: We all hate these northerners given their antecedents. Haueva, let's look at the other side of dis riot. Peaceful protesters aren't meant to be shot at by 'riot police' not to talk of soldiers. Wat I fear most is the rise of anoda violent group consolidating Boko Haram's insurgency. Whether we like it ot not, this worst possible consequence is still gonna be a source of major concern to us all, even if yu dont stay in the north.
As the yoruba addage says, ' a tree dat falls in the forest can still land on the hauz'.

If a tree in the forest falls on a house, what is that house doing in the forest? A very pathetic and misplaced adage. Now let me ask, did the peaceful protesters seek and obtain a permit for the procession? Or you do not know that the Police issues such permits? I wish all the dead men 144 virgins each in the hereafter, after all, that is what propels them to slit people's throat at random.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by HARDUBUY(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Balkan: they soldiers should have wastwed those idiots in their numbers.
silly religion.
Balkan...indeed u have no points...an Islamophobe, castrated bigotic christain unleashed!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Dragonking: 5:50am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY:
U are a waste of sperm!...

Ur whole generation is a waste

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2014
This is leadership according to the Ijaw Gestapo government of Nigeria. If citizens have a procession , order armed soldiers to kill them en masse. (If they are from a particular section of the country) I wonder for how long this will continue.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Maintaining order among unarmed civilian procession is the work of the police. So what brought the military into that. It is obviously easier to attack and kill civilians in the streets of Zaria than to go sambisa forest which is only about 350 km away.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Balkan: they soldiers should have wastwed those idiots in their numbers.
silly religion.

Meanwhile..

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2014
owabor: How true is this info? Pix please

How okay are you ? Pix please..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Agbalanze: This "abokis" nevers cease to display their ignorance and illiteracy at random.

This is just the problem...

I wonder how a literate person will act this way..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ojimbo(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
say no to religion but fear GOD
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ojimbo(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma: Maintaining order among unarmed civilian procession is the work of the police. So what brought the military into that. It is obviously easier to attack and kill civilians in the streets of Zaria than to go sambisa forest which is only about 350 km away.
aboki no get sense
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Kalvan: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2014
eaglechild: One funny thing these northern Muslims who are protesting seem not to realise is that the Arabs you are carrying placards for look at at you as second class lesser beings.

Same with the Israelis.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ojimbo(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=pweettykate][/quote]a great evidence to prove to you that northern nigerians are all boko haram
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Firmjudge(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Miner13:

in fact the craze wey your head deserve blast not a gun shot.
crisis btw Palestine and Israel ,protest in northern Nigeria.
when will you people be civilized?

more than 80% of protest by you "northern fanatic Muslim" end in crisis. so they should wait to see how you unleashed your inhuman massacre

How deluded more can you be, i am a christian for your information, i simple post the news from their site for other people to see what they have to say, instead you took to insulting me as if i am wrong in asking people to read what they are trying to tell the world.
I am Pro - israel. But your insults towards me was really really unnecessary.
I only showed you guys what they have to tell the world..
And then asking if they are saying the truth or twisting the truth, and i ended with time shall tell.
dont always be in a hurry to comment and insult people without properly assimilating a write up.

Na wa for you oo,

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Gboliwe: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

It is not a riot. It is just shooting and killing of citizens with no real reason. Extrajudicial mass killing is a hallmark of this Gestapo government .
Extra-judicial mass killing isn't a hallmark of this government. Neither are we on a gestapo government.

Don't you think its odd that we have a plank in our eyes yet our brothers refuse to remove it yet complain about the tiny dust in the eyes of some one else?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Frankly speaking, points hold no water as they are all fallacies....the people that protestes in UK,US, SOUTH AFRICA, etc are neither related to the chibok girls nor are they Nigerian...the location doesnt mean! its very much allowed to protest an injustice where ever in the world(even if they are of different locations) as far as its peace full. infact, it is part of The UN code of conduct....dont give me the trash saying Nigeria is not palestine...even if they blocked the road for 2hrs..what a sensible persons(soldiers) should have done is to monitor the process as events unfolds during the protest...or follow somewhere else...afterall, similar protests took place simutaneously in other Northern states....why weren't they killed in cold blood?...well, that's because it possess no harm...just like the one in Zaria...one can not in any manner justify what they (soldiers) did....unless if that person is wicked and probably a heartless christain or even religious bigot!....In summary, of which is a fact, that was an act of oppression on the fundamental human rights of the innocent citizens that were killed...of which is has gone down to history.
May ALLAH Almight forgive them their sins & grant them Eternal rest!
I'm glad u didn't deny the fact that, were they not curtailed, they would have started burning down houses and churches. Last election violence of 2011 in zaria comes to mind as they burnt down hotels, churches, homes etc. while "demonstrating". People make their grievances know calmly and peacefully not aggressively, forcefully and by attacking innocent civillians who don't see things from their own perspective. I'm everything but will never be a religious bigot. If they had not been disperse I can bet u this would have been an entirely bad news by now. Again, "Miss world 2002 riot" in kaduna comes to mind. Agreed the soldier were trigger happy but the shias had it coming cos they must have been warned several times to disperse before the soldier started shooting into d air.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Miner13: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Firmjudge:

How deluded more can you be, i am a christian for your information, i simple post the news from their site for other people to see what they have to say, instead you took to insulting me as if i am wrong in asking people to read what they are trying to tell the world.
I am Pro - israel. But your insults towards me was really really unnecessary.
I only showed you guys what they have to tell the world..
And then asking if they are saying the truth or twisting the truth, and i ended with time shall tell.
dont always be in a hurry to comment and insult people without properly assimilating a write up.

Na wa for you oo,

and your failure to indicate it deserved the hottest e-slap
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Firmjudge(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Miner13:

and your failure to indicate it deserved the hottest e-slap

Why not this way, your failure to assimilate my previous writeup squarely that helds no bias and then going ahead to libel and stereotype all northerners as vile is what actually deserve an E-slap...
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Nihilist: A picture from the Quds day parade in Kaduna

4 kids in chains with the Nigerian,British, Isreali, and American Flags on their chests.

I'm not exactly what the photo signifies, but many muslims consider Britain, America,and Isreal to be mortal enemies of the Muslims.

The fact that these islamists have put Nigeria in the same group indicates that serious yawa dey gas

It aint hard to tell bro... The person occupying Aso Rock is called Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Do the maths bro... Hope U get my drift. Cheers!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
sebali:

wen wud u igbos realize dat shud nigeria split......south south wont go with d east.....not in dis life....not in d nxt life....and not evn in a dream world.

EASTERNERS PLS WAKE UP FROM THIS SELF DECEIT

Hey bro am from the south south

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by TiffanyJ(f): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Jimwalex: tiffanyj,hope u are reading dis..hw is d situation out there
Jim, i'm currently in kaduna south, not zaria. I pray this issue get solved before wednesday
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2014
EsanAyo001: This is what happen when a Commander in chief put politic above security .May God save Nigeria.
Shut up... slowpoke!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
hardbody:

If they did not teach you history, could you also not read? Now that is not the issue here. The annoying part is that we made efforts to extricate ourselves from the ungodly web and some people led by Gowon said we must remain one. I pray that he Gowon continues to live to see his people reap from his fruit of hard and heinous labour. The blatant killing of defenceless men, women and children of Biafran extract shall never go unpunished. The worst is yet to come. Karma and nemesis don't judge wrongly.
The blood of over 3million Biafran men, women and children is crying in the desert.... And must be avenged. There is an impending doom
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Pain(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead android gtfoh or do you care for a taste of the venomous fang. I'm gonna give you more pain than the electric charges from the electric chair.

Troll alert !
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Kilbane: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Those niggers who start religious fight because of what is happening in Gaza are fools. Army should wipe them and their generation. Gaza war has nothing to do with religion. Its strictly ethnic - Arabs vs Jews. Both muslim and christian Arabs hate the Jews and vice versa.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Pesuzok(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Nemeka: So disheartening to see our people killed freely by security forces that are in the first place suppose to secure our environment. Certainly barbaric and condemnable, should have been averted if careful thoughts were applied.

But why the protest considering the precarious and worsening security situation in nigeria?
Did they obtain police permit?
were the security informed?

More worrisome is, why protest about Israel and Palestine when same protest has not been organised against boko haram that has kill thousands?
what i even find more embarrassing is the inciteful tone of the op in the use or "our brother" as if the security is "their brother" , when in truth, soldiers comprise both christians and muslims.
And why haven't the organizers do same against Boko?

Truth is, several protests in north started calmly, only to turn out as full blown riots with tens killed. one thing any sensible government will not allow is to add sectarian violence to boko issue.
Much as i dont support the killing, people should not go out of their way and invite calamity upon themselves. Wisdom is necessary in all things.
RIP to the dead

At the bolded,

this is a very valid point you raised here

because i believe no authority will give them permit for a protest considering the bombings that happened in kaduna
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by russello: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Frankly speaking, points hold no water as they are all fallacies....the people that protestes in UK,US, SOUTH AFRICA, etc are neither related to the chibok girls nor are they Nigerian...the location doesnt mean! its very much allowed to protest an injustice where ever in the world(even if they are of different locations) as far as its peace full. infact, it is part of The UN code of conduct....dont give me the trash saying Nigeria is not palestine...even if they blocked the road for 2hrs..what a sensible persons(soldiers) should have done is to monitor the process as events unfolds during the protest...or follow somewhere else...afterall, similar protests took place simutaneously in other Northern states....why weren't they killed in cold blood?...well, that's because it possess no harm...just like the one in Zaria...one can not in any manner justify what they (soldiers) did....unless if that person is wicked and probably a heartless christain or even religious bigot!....In summary, of which is a fact, that was an act of oppression on the fundamental human rights of the innocent citizens that were killed...of which is has gone down to history.
May ALLAH Almight forgive them their sins & grant them Eternal rest!

My brother, nobody supports killing of innocent citizens.
But, I think it was very much in order for countries like US and UK who are relatively PEACEFUL and more organised compare to Nigeria to have conducted demo protest over the Chibok girls. But, you wouldn't have expected countries like Syria, Libya, Iraq and Ukrain etc who are in similar or deeper shiit to have done likewise.
I hope you understand why most people think it is absolute stupidity for any group in Nigeria (especially Northern Nigeria) that has been experiencing spate of bomb and wanton killings, and considering Kaduna state of all place that's yet to recover from the tension of the bomb blast barely two days ago to try carrying out a protest match over whatever is happening in far away gaza. It doesn't in anyway make sense.
Bottom line is, put out the fire in your bedroom first before crying over the smoke in your neighbor's house.
It's like Somalians protesting over the piracy issues in the niger-delta of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tonytony208(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u: The soldiers really had a field day using this guyz as shooting practice the shots on the dead bodies are incredible pin point and laser guided accuracy mostly @ d fore head and left side of the chest... ABU teaching hospital don get enof bodies for teaching practice. OP sharply move this thread to front page asap to inform people especially travellers situation on ground.

from the way you put it, it is like these guys were not actually armed or out to fight. It is like they just came out to demonstrate peacefully. It doesn't matter what they are demonstrating about; as long as it is peaceful, they shouldn't have been maimed this way.

Last question for you....what value do you as a person attach to human life?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dammytosh: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
ideology:

Food for thought, with all the chaos in Nigeria, Britain have not done or said anything

Its on record there are lots of violent sects in the North and they are armed, despite the rich and educated leaders they have. For me the northern leaders are to be blamed.

Apparently, we have hamas, al quaeda, muslim brother hood, isis etc arms in the north. They are just waiting to get armed.

I am an advocate of one Nigeria but to be realistic, we av no business being together. Let them go their way.

Divide the country angry angry

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tonytony208(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Kilbane: Those niggers who start religious fight because of what is happening in Gaza are fools. Army should wipe them and their generation. Gaza war has nothing to do with religion. Its strictly ethnic - Arabs vs Jews. Both muslim and christian Arabs hate the Jews and vice versa.

how many xtians are arabs?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2014
hikmojj: wat lesson should we learn from ur story

Islam is primitive, backward and violent!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by dammytosh: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2014
tonytony208:

from the way you put it, it is like these guys were not actually armed or out to fight. It is like they just came out to demonstrate peacefully. It doesn't matter what they are demonstrating about; as long as it is peaceful, they shouldn't have been maimed this way.

Last question for you....what value do you as a person attach to human life?

With the security situation in d country. Senseless demonstrations are not necessary.

No #BringBackOurGirls demonstration in the North cos of security but there is stop fighting in d middle east .

Can u beat that?

Religion has a way of making people stupid and dumb. All the religions i mean. angry
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Well, u can't imagine because ur thinking is very appualling...So because they are not Arabs, or because they are the protesting here in Nigeria they should be killed just like that....Now, i can confirm to u, ur reasoning is pathetic!
if it were to be protesting christains that were killed in the North, all u bigotic christains, islamophobes and CAN will not be saying the gibbrish u're all saying....u'ld have labelled it massacre and an infringement on ur right. But u're here saying the opposite...what is bad is bad.

While you're here ranting..the eeediots are DEAD and probably roasting in hell where they belong..the Army should kill more, what foo.lish right infringement are you talking about? Have you goats ever had a peaceful demonstration in Nigeria? Have you?!! Answer?! You slowpoke coming here to support rubbish..do you know how many innocent people those blood spillers have wasted? If a christian goes wrong..same christians will criticize and call him/her back to order but with you lot, as long as your bloody god is involved anything goes. You should be more appalled by your senselessness to support rub.:bish!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.