Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Was Too Scared To Talk To My Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Too Scared To Talk To My Soulmate (576 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / I'm Too Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Too Scared To Talk To My Soulmate by hevety111: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
I met a girl some 5 years ago at Amigos Supermarket or should i say i saw her cause i never got to speak to her, but as soon as i saw her i said to myself that's my wife! She was with a friend of hers and i over heard her friend calling her Iphy. The day past and i couldn't get her out of my mind she had a small scar on her face the way she talk and smiled and all, never left my mind! Weeks past and i beat myself up for not having the guts to step up, then on a trip to Lagos i sat on the plane, aisle seat cause of my legs and lo and behold Iphy walks in looking as beautiful as ever and was looking right at me, damn you bet i smiled at her!!! but she looked back at me with disgust like (ohhh no i'm not in the mood for this) so i sealed up, she sat on the same line with me cause only seats vacant but she sat on the window seat leaving a space between us so i kept praying no one else will come seat between us so i could at least tell her how i saw her once at amigos or just call her name and pretend that i know her from somewhere, anything to put her at ease as she sat there without a smile on her face and a slight frown then a young man comes into the plane damnmmm he sits in the middle of us, the plane is about to take off she asks him the time he tells her, we start to taxi and it becomes obvious that she wasn't frowning or irritated with me she was just scared of flying, she grabs the dude in the middles' hand as we take off, he comforts her and they chat the whole way and it looks like they get into the same cab together. This could have been me!!!! I know this is a fools errand but could it be possible she'll see this maybe have an idea and maybe reach out, i mean can only wish. I mean what does anybody have to lose.

Gotten from http://classifiedng..com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal. / Happy Birthday To Me! / Zimangel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.