Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me (1343 Views)

Is It Right To Give A Gal Cash Above 1k Wen She Doesn't Give U Sex / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by tom111(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi,my fellow nairalanders pls I nid ur candid advice,there is this gal I've bin crushing on,she's jus all in one package,and I love everytin about her,but I am the shy type. After three years of watching and loving her I decided to talk to ha,I collected ha number and 2go username(ya am a kid*cheers*grin)cos I'm so excited that I finally had the girl of my drm in my reach,I skip the friendship step,and I told ha 'hey I love u' and she was like sowie I have my bf and I love him,I was like she must b playing hard to get,so I told ha again,'baby I love ma ni'
And she was like 'do u mean it?'Then I knew am doomed,so I ask ha y she gave me ha username when she knew I was only trying to get closer to ha,so she came to my ause and remove me while I watch,pls what do I do wrong? Should i start being friend with ha? Or I should just forget her? I still love ha,damn!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Decibel: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by englishmart(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
You are in love with someone who doesn't give a damn about you?
Don't you know there are thousands of people who give a damn about you?
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Respect any girl that tells you she is got a bf.
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by ChristLight: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
So what should we do? We should beg her 2 give a f~ck about you? Dude go hussle, love won't be a problem when Money no be problem... Broke a$$ nigga
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by mascot87(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
I think u should just go & get a life dude
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by tom111(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
ChristLight: So what should we do? We should beg her 2 give a f~ck about you? Dude go hussle, love won't be a problem when Money no be problem... Broke a$$ nigga
lol,that's really comforting,ja-kassgrin
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by tom111(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
mascot87: I think u should just go & get a life dude
lol,y ar u people like this! Didn't u see 'pls' ha!,what if I can't get one will u TAKE urs,and give it to megrin
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by lilmax(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: Don't you know there are thousands of people who give a damn about you?
nice
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
tom111: Hi,my fellow nairalanders pls I nid ur candid advice,there is this gal I've bin crushing on,she's jus all in one package,and I love everytin about her,but I am the shy type. After three years of watching and loving her I decided to talk to ha,I collected ha number and 2go username(ya am a kid*cheers*grin)cos I'm so excited that I finally had the girl of my drm in my reach,I skip the friendship step,and I told ha 'hey I love u' and she was like sowie I have my bf and I love him,I was like she must b playing hard to get,so I told ha again,'baby I love ma ni'
And she was like 'do u mean it?'Then I knew am doomed,so I ask ha y she gave me ha username when she knew I was only trying to get closer to ha,so she came to my ause and remove me while I watch,pls what do I do wrong? Should i start being friend with ha? Or I should just forget her? I still love ha,damn!
What does the highlighted part mean?

On another note, you just meet the girl tell her say you love her? You high?
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by saasala(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Before I read your post, let me first say YOU ARE A KID

Now let me read the content.

Update: Just finished reading your post and my conclusion is that you are KID
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by kerny(f): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
saasala: Before I read your post, let me first say YOU ARE A KID

Now let me read the content.

Update: Just finished reading your post and my conclusion is that you are KID
And what has he been a kid got to do with the post,just answer the damn question and run along nigga.
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by franzis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Stop giving a damn about her too.. Na only u waka come
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Spicylate(f): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
from a sister to a brother, i suggest you just drop the past and head for the future. by the way sef, she's got a bf.
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by saasala(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2014
kerny: And what has he been a kid got to do with the post,just answer the damn question and run along nigga.

Oooh, so you are a girl....*spits on your comment*
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2014
There is no cure for that. It shows you are very normal
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by kerny(f): 5:49am On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Oooh, so you are a girl....*spits on your comment*
like I said run along ...ohh let me add,please grow up.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by saasala(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2014
kerny: like I said run along ...ohh let me add,please grow up.

You seem to like me hmmm, if not you'd have stopped replying....Me I dont like you sha #IrefuseToGrowUp
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by sexylogan(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2014
tom111: Hi,my fellow nairalanders pls I nid ur candid advice,there is this gal I've bin crushing on,she's jus all in one package,and I love everytin about her,but I am the shy type. After three years of watching and loving her I decided to talk to ha,I collected ha number and 2go username(ya am a kid*cheers*grin)cos I'm so excited that I finally had the girl of my drm in my reach,I skip the friendship step,and I told ha 'hey I love u' and she was like sowie I have my bf and I love him,I was like she must b playing hard to get,so I told ha again,'baby I love ma ni'

Eyaaaaaaah.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Op,sorry to say....both of u,i mean u and d gurl are confused set of pple especially d babe,she says she can't date u and shez already cumin ur aus??if u don't wana eat it sumfin,u don't smell it na...as 4 u,she says she has a bf then courtesy demands u leave ha alone!!!gone are dose days wen gurls say dey av a bf jst to push guys away.
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by kerny(f): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

You seem to like me hmmm, if not you'd have stopped replying....Me I dont like you sha #IrefuseToGrowUp

huhh?where did that come from?..no offence buh you sound like an slowpoke ,I don't know just saying.
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Been there, did that. Just forget about the babe. I'm sure what u feel for her isn't love anyway
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by saasala(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
kerny: huhh?where did that come from?..no offence buh I sound like an slowpoke ,I don't know just saying.
Of course you are a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by tom111(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,sorry to say....both of u,i mean u and d gurl are confused set of pple especially d babe,she says she can't date u and shez already cumin ur aus??if u don't wana eat it sumfin,u don't smell it na...as 4 u,she says she has a bf then courtesy demands u leave ha alone!!!gone are dose days wen gurls say dey av a bf jst to push guys away.
yeah she's smelling me sis! She's smelling me bad.do u think she's a dog or I stink so bad? grin,anyway am now gud,thank you allgrin
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by SpaceGoat: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
bruv you know your poblem? YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET GIRL COLDS !! everytime i say learn to get girl cold click here, learn to get girl cokd click here , learn to get girl cold lick here" you think its joke. see now angry !!! anyway it not too late , click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Pls Help! Am In Love With A Gal Dat Doesn't Give The Damn Abt Me by xtervaganza(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
kerny: And what has he been a kid got to do with the post,just answer the damn question and run along nigga.
him girlfriend don surface ooooo.

Na u de give d boy malaria eh grin

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Does Love Brings True Happiness? / Who Should Love More In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.