Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries (611 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Konection(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hearing my son cry make me wanna run mad @ his mom (sometimes she is exhusted). When bathing he cries as if someone inflicted injury on him. I therefore passed a law of 'breastfeed before bathing'. My law works almost everytime. Mom/dads in the house, please share your experience.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by englishmart(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
I feel Like " why do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Decibel: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very touchy wink
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Konection(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very touchy wink

yeah wish u could understand:|
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by owabor(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Some times. I allow him cus it gives me joy to see him cry, I waited for God to bless me after years of my marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
owabor: Some times. I allow him cus it gives me joy to see him cry, I waited for God to bless me after years of my marriage
lol, people thankGod in different ways no doubt !
ThanGod for you !

I feel like someone cutting me with blade and real time , I know how to do ''lullaby'' cheesy ..... It works always !
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Crying has always been a sign that we are still alive
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
If he cries,don't run mad @ his mom.
Pick him up and cuddle him by yourself.

Besides it's not only hunger that makes a baby cry.
Sometimes they are fed,dry and kitted up yet they cry.
Hold him to your shoulder and stand up,you'll see that he'll stop crying.

Konection: Hearing my son cry make me wanna run mad @ his mom (sometimes she is exhusted). When bathing he cries as if someone inflicted injury on him. I therefore passed a law of 'breastfeed before bathing'. My law works almost everytime. Mom/dads in the house, please share your experience.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Konection: Hearing my son cry make me wanna run mad @ his mom (sometimes she is exhusted). When bathing he cries as if someone inflicted injury on him. I therefore passed a law of 'breastfeed before bathing'. My law works almost everytime. Mom/dads in the house, please share your experience.

cheesy this one na last chance o.

At topic, try to find out why the child is crying. Hunger, pains, tiredness, sickness. etc.
This is where your job as parents come in. Patience patience patience.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
It depends on why he's crying. If it's for something irrelevant, I get pissed and give him 'the look', and he understands 'the look'. If it's cry-worthy, I get into troubleshooting mode and try to rectify whatever the problem is. I hate the sound of people crying, especially babies, it upsets me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries by egopersonified(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Let the children cry. Like one of my colleagues says, if he didnt cry the day you gave birth to him, you would have come home alone.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea? / Woman Delivered World’s First Transplant Baby Using Her Friend’s Womb / DEATH For Every DIVORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.