Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Meet The Woman Behind My Success. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Behind My Success. (1889 Views)

To Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind:how True Can It Be These Days / Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by March27(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
ReAlly don't understand why some people are very negative? Instead of celebrating with me some of you are saying things to make me despise her. This girl stayed with me in my state of nothing. She helped me mentally, psychologically and financially during my trying times. I love this girl from the depth of my heart and I'm not ashamed to say it. Thanks to all those of you who said nice things about her. I pray that God grant you guys your heart desires. And also those of you with negative thoughts and comments it's rather quite unfortunate that you think every girl is the same. You will always find useless and good girls. Always pray you meet the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind My Success. by clemz85(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
chei see testimony, chei God I thank U for d successful relationship of diz children, forgiv them whr ever they have, had or may go wrong, let Ur name be honoured in their life, let Ur Name b glorified in their life abi na live, let other youth learn from their gud path IJN Amen.

now Father I am here by demand my own testimony, position me to meet and recognize her IJN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Ways To Win A Man's Heart..... / Na Wa For Some Married Men / Good Ole Days (for Ajepakos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.