Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help Nairaland!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Nairaland!! (1986 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Nairaland!! by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol. You didn't get me.
Never mind.
zaragal:

Hhmmmmm....too risky too risk, I really dnt wanna b a liability to any man, my fear is dis foreigners nd divorce any little tin dey divorce. In my own belief, dere is nothing like divorce if d man leaves u or divorce u ll hav to prayerfully wait till he cums bck or is dead, aside dat u remain single u cnt marry another man, otherwise its Adultery...am a christian..- cnt risk that @ all
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dear op, on a normal day, I'll join the chit-chat and laff a lil but my brain is in the correct position this evening.

Truth is things don't just get to fall in place anywhere in the world, you have to fight and struggle to make it. If you can't succed in Naija, you just have to try harder. Changing location is not the solution. It's frustrating, yes! but not as frustrating as being in a strange country without food or shelter (after you might have run out of your 'savings' and trust me, you'll run out). I'll say stay put in Naija, read well and be smart with your choices. GOOD LUCK!
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Abrilla(f): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Zaragal I will say this again
You don't study properly
I can see it from your ssce,wish I could tutor you right now
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Abrilla(f): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Can't you even go through predegree courses?
Must it be through p ume
The nigerian prostitutes we have in dubai all started this way you are sounding
They have very low paying jobs during the day,at night the Real deal starts
All I can see its a faulty Educational foundation
Please try universities that offer pre degree courses
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Abrilla: Zaragal I will say this again
You don't study properly
I can see it from your ssce,wish I could tutor you right now

U say I didn't study well, tnx ma, because I. Didn't make all A's in my ssce ryt?...abt the predegree programmes, I dnt hav money for dem! Tnx for ur contributions ma
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 26, 2014
alutacontinua: Dear op, on a normal day, I'll join the chit-chat and laff a lil but my brain is in the correct position this evening.

Truth is things don't just get to fall in place anywhere in the world, you have to fight and struggle to make it. If you can't succed in Naija, you just have to try harder. Changing location is not the solution. It's frustrating, yes! but not as frustrating as being in a strange country without food or shelter (after you might have run out of your 'savings' and trust me, you'll run out). I'll say stay put in Naija, read well and be smart with your choices. GOOD LUCK!

Hhmmmmm...tnz
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Lol. You didn't get me.
Never mind.

Ok
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

you are not the only one - others are either pretending or being economical with the truth. even if you manage to complete the university stuff, it's another rat race to get a job that merits your certificate.

seriously, intensify your efforts to travel abroad. nigeria has failed you & many others. why persevere with a country that has no plans nor care for you?

Hhmmmm...seeing sense, tnx a lot
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Abrilla: Can't you even go through predegree courses?
Must it be through p ume
The nigerian prostitutes we have in dubai all started this way you are sounding
They have very low paying jobs during the day,at night the Real deal starts
All I can see its a faulty Educational foundation
Please try universities that offer pre degree courses

Pls where is d fault?, what's d tin wit prostitution sef, I didn't remember posting it on my post dat prostitute was plan of the plan, I only ask for advice on what to do with what's on ground nd all u bring up to me is all sort of discouragement, nt being good enuogh, faulty foundatns nd dubai prostitute, ha! some pple sha! Smh..all the same, tnx a lot ma for ur contribution...hav taken my advice frm someone else, I didn't c any Advice in all of ur psot
Re: Help Nairaland!! by spyg1(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2014
zaragal:

Pls dnt say am nt serious because dats far frm it, I knww my ssce result isn't sound buh I did it myself, nd I tried in my best cos I work nd aspire for an higher inst my o'level result maths b3, eng b3, econs b3, govt c6, comm c6, bio d7, acct e8...tnx
amazing result, and with your money u cant get admission hmm!, give an email if @all u r still interestd in Nigerian universities
Re: Help Nairaland!! by armyofone(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Cant you go into small bus like buying and selling, learn unisex hair braiding and styling ?
Re: Help Nairaland!! by mimijane(f): 5:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Its a used dredger,abt 7m.when u call we could negotiate better.be expecting ur call soon
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
7million?? :??, if I hav dat kiind of money, I wuld hav set up a business enterprise, damn nigeria inst I wuld. Hav gone out to sch, mayb ghana or sth, BTWn w ats "dredger"

1 Like

Re: Help Nairaland!! by Abrilla(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
You don't have money for pre degree programme but you want to save up to fund your abroad trip
Wish you luck in your sailing cos I can see you really want to move over
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Abrilla: You don't have money for pre degree programme but you want to save up to fund your abroad trip
Wish you luck in your sailing cos I can see you really want to move over

Pls read btw d lines
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na your girlfriend you dey carry go pasuma show shocked lipsrsealed

na only her repeat taya grin

abeg go find agbero or conductor work do.e go fit you well well you go also see girls eey dey hawk pepper yash free of charge. Oniranu tongue
coogar:

if only you knew i learnt every word from you. grin

kulyie, go & get laid and stop acting sëxually frustrated. it's friday, call one of your pasuma boys, put some guinness bottles in the fridge for PAWA cheesy

she's waited 4 years on this admission nonsense. must she wait till she's 35? why should i even be surprised? your friend in OAU told me you matriculated on your 31st birthday. cheesy grin she told me you repeated every class in your secondary school. cheesy
Re: Help Nairaland!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
I got an idea frm someone, want to ask if this is a good one, someone adviced me to go for ican...work nd @ weekends go for tutor, study hard nd pass Ican, den along the long run I cn apply for a university and study economics!...@least I. Hav an edge wit ICAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Twin Ladies Hit The Internet With Photos Of Their Cute Babies / Should I Leave Or Stay? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.