Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25084 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...

53 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Decibel: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Brb

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Afrok(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chai... Love is sweet ooo

19 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ab025(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Stop actin like a pu**y who is beggin for luv. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>

268 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Okay..

To: The Nairalander in question

Cc: latino2swt

The above thread topic matter refers.

I saw a thread on Nairaland from a Nairalander called latini2swt, asking us to tell u how much he loves u.

Well, from what the guy has said, he truly loves u despite all your forming, and d hard challenges u deliberately or indelibrately gave him. He was able to overcome it and prove that he loves u. It will be hard for you to find someone like him..

U might be undergoing a hard time, or u feel the relationship is boring maybe he is too soft and he make things go your way. In respect to the former, u have to let him in on it, tell him about it, a problem half shared is half solved. In respect to the latter, u have to set your priorities straight, this guy truly loves u, u may be thinking he is a sisi, but its all for d good. Tell him and make him see things.. I believe u two are good for each other..

Since I don't really know much about the relationship, so I am making this comment based on what I saw and also from similar experiences.. I sincerely wish u resolve this issue quickly and be back together..

Thanks in anticipation for listening to my advice and resolving the issue.. Thanks..

Yours faithfully

Logodwhiz

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
The End?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: The End?

Lol.
Update loading.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by theplanmaker: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
tell us her moniker

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Lol.
Update loading.

Vote Of Thanks.

Okay. Still though, special thanks to ‘Love’ for making this story possible and to the ‘Girl’ for her continues rejectance. Also special thanks goes to the ‘OP’ for falling for the wrong girl and also to NL and Seuun for providing the platform.

*Drops Mic *

FIN.
undecided

48 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by talk2cj08(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE

66 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
aaawww....dos words were just too sweet....babe,pls wereva u r ...try n reconsider our broda....or if u think d relatnship might b headn for d stone,try n make im understnd d reason y u cant b togeda........am evryone will b happy

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mascot87(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
kids scattered all over NL

83 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ebamma(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
If u been don already knack am
no worry too much
she go come back to base one day

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Okay..

To: The Nairalander in question

Cc: latino2swt

The above thread topic matter refers.

I saw a thread on Nairaland from a Nairalander called latini2swt, asking us to tell u how much he loves u

Well, from what the guy has said, he truly loves u despite the forming, and d hard challenges u deliberately or indelibrately gave me, he was able to overcome it and prove that he loves u. It will be hard for you to find someone like him..

U might be undergoing a hard time, or u feel the relationship is boring maybe he is too soft and he make things go your way, in respect to the former, u have to let him in on it, tell him about it, a problem half shared is half solved. In respect to the former, u have to set your priorities straight, this guy truly loves u, u may be thinking he is a sisi, but its all for d good. Tell him and make him see things.. I believe u two are good for each other..

Since I don't really know much about the relationship, so I am making this comment based on what I saw and similar experiences.. I sincerely wish u resolve this issue quickly and be back together..

Thanks in anticipation for listening to my advice and resolving the issue.. Thanks..

Yours faithfully

Logodwhiz

what more can i say than to say thank u... Thanks 4 being part of my soon-to-be success story.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

special thanks goes to the ‘OP’ for falling for the wrong girl

for a wrong girl? U'l make a good reader, counselor n special adviser so to say. Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
mascot87: kids scattered all over NL

kpam! Kids everywia... Kids dat don't knw d reasons 4 existence of Nairaland nor d benefit of being a Nairalander... Lol

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE

hmmmm... Begging is out of it. One sided? Nope... She does but to let it out is a p.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
temigracie: aaawww....dos words were just too sweet....babe,pls wereva u r ...try n reconsider our broda....or if u think d relatnship might b headn for d stone,try n make im understnd d reason y u cant b togeda........am evryone will b happy

thanks 4 ur concern.
Prayerfully, d storm wil b over. I'm hers
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>

but d funny fact is why i've made up my mind 2 live in d hell...

Proverbs 30:18-19
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Tallesty1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
@Op, how heavy is your wallet?

Let's start from there.

54 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
drops pot of palm oil rice from the fire.

Op, u are forcing urself on her. Whether she is here or not i will still tell you the truth. Give a break of one month or two. If things doesnt work out then u people are not meant for each other.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Suresh08: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
ur whinnying because of one girl
na food
have got girls spinning outta my ear
send me a pm and get one for free

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Brb
make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.

113 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Decibel: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Quit.......honest advise. She will only pity u. Not love u.

26 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by valdes00(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Am nt matured enough to reply to this, so am out...

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by barackodam: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bbl
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
valdes00: Am nt matured enough to reply to this, so am out...
U finished urself by urself

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by valdes00(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
runzlord:
U finished urself by urself
Well, dats ur opinion... Oya clap 4 ya self

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by spikesC(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
latino2swt: while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available

I don't know why but this got me laughing real hard grin grin grin
Maybe cos i got a very close friend who is always on like this

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by TRADELYN: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2014
grin

KiV!
#Mencade5 has spoken grin kiss

*In search of rigarmortis cool *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ok / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.