Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25087 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by rocgirl: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Superstar007:

Damn! U're funny grin

Lol...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by toprealman: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP Focus on your studies and get busy with things that will add value to you as a man. Girls are never in short supply. A time will come when you will be spoilt for choice. Never lose sleep over a girl especially when she is not your WIFE.....never!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by blesszzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
ma guy look, u are nt far 4rm d truth
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by OLAJADON: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...
you dnt need to start proving ur love 2 her, u made a mistake in d first place by giving her so much attention, she does nt deserve you if she does anyhow, bullshit her. She will cum bck 2 you if you guys her destined to be together.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by yinkeys(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is total bulls****. The more u keeping yearning for her , trust me the more she'll be irritated. I believe this babe doesn't genuinely love u. Y don't u give her gangsta lashing & we'll see whether she won't come around. I suggest u give up, mayb someone else gives her wat she wants. But if ur not ready to quit, then stop acting like wussy & change tactics. I suggest u find a way to bed her & give it to her like a h**. Trust me she'll com crawling once ur through

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by yinkeys(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
One reason y I don't value girls these days. After now, they'll start saying there are no good husbands .If its a bad guy, trust me she for don agree since

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op if I help you save your relationship sha you go help me save my own?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayobase: latino2swt, please endeavour to let us know how it went later.

But a piece from your uncle, allow the girl to waka!

playing 'the storm is over' by R Kelly ryt na. It seem lyk i myself was d prb. I misunderstood issues. Truly, i can now see d sunshine. Shout out 2 my ....
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by zicoraads: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Well, I wouldn't blame the OP. I also did the same way back. The hol 'I love u' ish. But one advice I would give u is, just focus on whatever u are doing right now. Make money, own a car and a nice apartment, daz all.

All the ladies would come flooding like bees. Trust me, even this same girl would suddenly want to come close. Na u go dey run from women!! Am speaking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Suresh08: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

U dont look like a dude who can afford even a girl hawking plantain chips. How then do you have them spinning around you? U dey use jazz?
u can say whatever u like
I don't owe u anything
and I certainly don't need to prove anything to u.
get that into ur skull....
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by moses4id(m): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Bro this girl in question did not love u if she dos as soon as she say yes she will love u more than u do so if up till now she is still donning as she like just free her and go 4 another girl there are good ones out side there waiting 4 u to ask them out so plz don't put your self in life time bondage.

pam i no go talk finish we go chach oooo
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ayobase(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2014
latino2swt:

playing 'the storm is over' by R Kelly ryt na. It seem lyk i myself was d prb. I misunderstood issues. Truly, i can now see d sunshine. Shout out 2 my ....

so, u have given up in the girl..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by latino2swt(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

so, u have given up in the girl..

nope... D storm is over... We r nw bck..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by goalburner(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2014
IYANGBALI: no mind am,as if him no see me for here. @op wen you tire you go look my side for true love,mtcheeeeeeeeew
Do u really live near sambisa
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by goalburner(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
WarRLaY: Yeah, and are u also beautiful, close-fitted pu**sy, nice cure (voluminous factory fitted b**bs & butt),.. I don't mind if you are short..
And hw u take knw abt her pussy
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ayobase(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
latino2swt:

halleluyah.
what was the (ur) problem?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
latino2swt:

Hmmm, Op, from your story, I ask this question, Do you want this lady to GIVE IN because you want her or because she LOVES you back? Though without mincing words, it's obvious the former is the case.

Well my dear, but whether you want to believe it or not, you are only accepted because her DESIRABLE is not AVAILABLE yet. If a woman really loves a Man, there is no way she will turn down a proposal thrice.

Most women act up while dating cos they are not sure if the guy is really sincere and serious about taking them to the alter, but in your case it's the reverse. If you could brace up and try loosening up a bit by acquainting yourself with others ladies (even on a platonic level) and channeling your positive energy into bettering yourself, you wont need a soothsayer to tell you if to continue with her or move on.
I may not be in the best position to advice, but it's nothing but the truth. Somehow we guys all fall short of expectation but this your own my guy, Na Falling of LEG.

I'm sorry I could not tell you what you wanted to hear. Nonetheless, The truth must be told.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by damselabi(f): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...
Some ppl just dont knw wot dey ve got..am sure she's dying ova anoda guy who dosent give a Bleep abt her.Bt my broda u cant force luv, am sure God ll give u some1 dat ll cherish u soon.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by damselabi(f): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2014
latino2swt:

Hp dis happiness won't b short-lived cos its obvious u r d 1 who wants dis babe she dosent feel d same way.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by simdam500(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebamma: If u been don already knack am
no worry too much
she go come back to base one day
if he never knack am... He done loose the babe be dat? tongue
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by simdam500(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
The chance of her coming back to u is slim and finally if she does, hope u will be able to cope with the sentence "if i offend u again, u'll hit the nl front page" is what she'll always say to u
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by anumide(f): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
My dear, me thinks it's compatibility oo. Haven't u noticed that. Since people
Raypawer:
Started 'falling. In Love', divorce rates have soared?
'm done sacrificing my heart/emotions/energy on d. Alter of love.

well said... "love is a bastard"... I was wondering if marriage is all about love or comparability?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by anumide(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Raypawer:

well said... "love is a bastard"... I was wondering if marriage is all about love or comparability?
. Since people started falling in love, hearts have been shattering
Divorce rates. Have soared etc.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by brilapluz(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2014
pinkishgal: Love Hurts..
love doesnt hurt,people do.....
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by pinkishgal(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2014
brilapluz:
love doesnt hurt,people do.....
hmmmm!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE
yea, never beg for love.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2014
@ op abeg free d babe jhoor mayb she doesn't loves u anylonger......
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
To the lady in question - Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with
another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread / Ok / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.