Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25062 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Missmossy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
I believe any relationship whatsoever should be for matured minds. You really don't need all of these to prove a point to the lady in question.

Its damn so obvious that you are pushings things at a pace so distinct from hers. Its high time you wake up and face reality because it looks like you are the only passenger in the journey you are on.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by nekaa(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
So people still dey use 2go?
I am sorry buh that's all I gathered....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
This guy men, all relationship starts liek this, the gurl is probably checking if this guys is serious, thats how all gurls do..is called yanga grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by repogirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Awwwww..... I feel your plight bro.... This chick why you putting this bro through this nao? His heart is almost falling off his sleeve for you, let him know your true feelings, do you want space, should he take a walk? Give him your reasons for any action you want to take....... And OP, you have got to accept her wishes, favorable or not, love is not by force or beg beg, it should be mutual otherwise you will grow grey hair, you fit quench sef, God forbid sha...... If her reply isn't favorable, just patch your heart together and move on, it might take years but you will get over it for sure......

Some times, girls want to sample the fishes in the market small first before settling for one- not saying this is the case with your chick though..... Wish you both the best!

P.S don't be too clingy, we get that you like the chick but everyone needs space sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, you made many mistakes in your bid to win this girl.

First is never appear desperate.

Always keep them guessing.

Never nag, let your time with her be fun.

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Lastly never turn persistence into a pest....

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.
This love thing is very fickle and can wane or fade with time.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by kudsweet(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op, fix all odds as I quote some possible reasons for not having time for your affection any longer.

May be you are not independent
May be you are not gainfully employed
May be you are not handsome to other toasters
May be you are not a man enough
May be you are too obsessed with her, etc

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by kendrick93(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love is for weaklings.. there are so much money u need to make dan to engage urselve for in love or whatever

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chai nna men, I can't be in love like dis, afta d first month of rejection am tired. As for the op. When u we're together how where u behavin like a man or a boy. Was it just I love u stuff u we're teling her or u we're making concrete plans are u workin nw do u have d means to get marrid make her comfortable those are the thins gals look at. 2go, bbm and whatapp love are for jambites and undergrads.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by myspnigeria: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
God will help him
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by eluquenson(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sometimes relationship goes sore
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Bertbert: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
talk2cj08: Bro be a man love is not one sided. In my father's word my son never u beg for LOVE
. CONFIRMENTO. Dont beg for love,there are other better and sweeter girls who will love you back,dont kill yourself because of this girl...even if she agrees now ,tomorrow she might change again and it will continue that way like a tidal wave ,she is using you as an alternative.....abeg free yourself jare.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by UrbanMystique: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, you made many mistakes in your bid to win this girl.

First is never appear desperate.

Always keep them guessing.

Never nag, let your time with her be fun.

Never alienate your friends, they were there before you met her, they will still have your back after every, whenever you get married, then your friends will give you distance.

Lastly never turn persistence into a pest....

Have a many fishes in the sea mentality....there is nothing like the only one for me....its a myth be romance novel authors and telemundo actors, you can turn any girl that ADDS VALUE in your life and has something to offer in the relationship into the one.
This love thing is very fickle and can wane or fade with time.

You played this one wrong bro, its gonna be hard to rectify, this attention you are givin her here is only making it worse....man up bro.

Girls secretly detest someone they can hurt easily, control, predict and box into a corner, let your attention and gift be strategic, surprise n a REWARD, indiscriminate attention n gift will make it lose its value n you will appear desperate, the moment a girl knows you will do anything not to lose her is the moment you start losing her.

Cut out bro, i am showing you tough love here, get others, engage in other things, improve yourself, do better, dont be harsh on her, be civil n polite but stop all these trash talk, be in control of yourself, dont let her actions dictate your reactions.....wait n see.

The greatest weapon women use on guys like you is passive aggression n its working on you like magic.

thumbs up player!!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by fijiano202(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls whoever the nairalander is,pls break up with this guy so that he can continue his live and be happy..stop enslaving him all in the name of Love...
Guy,pls try to end the relationship asap cos she will never ever be the lady you want...Loving her too much as turned u into her slave...she doesnt deserve you at alll

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mencade5(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i too dey gbadu your style. thumb up.
skinnydude my brother from another mother. Where you go hide na? we miss you ooo. Happy holiday
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Afam4eva(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Missmossy: I believe any relationship whatsoever should be for matured minds. You really don't need all of these to prove a point to the lady in question.

Its damn so obvious that you are pushings things at a pace so distinct from hers. Its high time you wake up and face reality because it looks like you are the only passenger in the journey you are on.
So, it's you sef. Pls, give him a chance. he has proven himself to you. Give him a second chance.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pure Literature reminds me of Arms and The Man! Anyway, You know there's a saying if you love something/someone let it go, if it doesn't come back it's never yours if it does..you know the rest! She need space and time to rediscover what made her really fell in love with you, intime she'll return or..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by M4gunners: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
In my grand Father voice, you see the farm ur are going without fire and water, remember you will get hungry as times gose on.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ezibless: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mehn!!! Is dis how it feels? Wel,i'd give my candid advice coz i think i've done wot dat babe did too. Didn't really love him but he adored me and i was just playing along not to hurt him but wen i cldnt pretend anymore,i had to come clean #in a subtle way doh. So my advice...ask her to tell u weda she really loves you or just playing along,den u knw wia to go 4rm dia

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by olanshi: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Walai, this love tins na one Madt tin!

Person fit get heart attack if you see someone else wey dey yansh her..

Love na wan tin tin ooo
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Karleb(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Just passing by........
Wait o, y do gals luv snubbing guys especially wen dey r still young? My broda, just 4gt abt d gal n move on. I bet by d tym she's 29 n still searching, she'll come bac begging den u can av ur swit revenge undecided
Just an advice tho
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't respond to such a post but it seems you are very young and inexperience with life.

For those telling him to take a walk, I don't think he could do that. Given his age and experience with girls. I can bet on it, that this is his first relationship.

Kido, like everyone has said it is time you take a walk for good. If you channel all those energies and determination into your school work am sure you would come out with a first class.

Please I "beg" you with whatever you believe in, start pulling out for your own good. To make it less painful, make sure you are the one that calls it off before she does. Because if she does, my dear it will be harder than you think. There is this popular saying among my friends "you see as frog wowo reach, if frog dump Agbani, Agbani go feel the heat pass frog"

As per she being the love of your life, well I seriously doubt that, we'v all be there and done that and you know what? Most people on this forum will tell you that 5 years after a hard breakup they look at those girls now and wonder what the "heck" they were doing with them back then. Bros I can guarantee you that 5 years from today you wouldn't touch that chic with a 5 meter pole "unless na just for humping".

Please for your sanity, call it a quite and go face your life!

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Missmossy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Afam4eva:
So, it's you sef. Pls, give him a chance. he has proven himself to you. Give him a second chance.
Lolcheesy not me! I'm only stating the obvious.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by pansophist(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

Thanks! I've pick some lines above... I appreciate ur tym n concern. Things gonna get beta.

He just said my mind completly, you seems so desperate like your world revolves only around her. When you are in love, you are like at the mercy of your lover, Love is mutual not one sided. I known one thng for sure that you cant force love, and desperation like this will chase the little chance of her loving you back. Let her go abeg, girls full everywhere na, them de fine them? na him one girl for one side go de make matured man like you de moan on Nairaland< tufiakwa shocked sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>
QED. Smh. The signs are glaring but latino is ignoring them.

Op, move on cos you're setting up yourself for a world of heartache, plus it seems you're cramping the girl's style. You can't force love. Let her go, if she comes back to you then she is yours. If she isn't, then move on.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by VantagePoint: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
New zone unlocked: dorozone.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by kamez(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Trust me my guy the worst tin a guy needs in his life, is a girl who is not into u but only feels u re forcing her to love u against her will..

Believe even if she accepts u again, u won't enjoy this relationship until she learns to really care, love and appreciate u..

My advice...

Let her go.. Love no be by force
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
End time tins.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

what more can i say than to say thank u... Thanks 4 being part of my soon-to-be success story.
This guy seems pusssy whipped.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by donfemo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
. Someone on marijuana
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by masterpix(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Why kill yourself over giri? U go after a girl 4 year.you need doctor or pastor and now that she has show her stoof u run to us advice .* ur will be disapointed by you if happens to read this grin[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Ok / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.