Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25093 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mezebel(f): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

what more can i say than to say thank u... Thanks 4 being part of my soon-to-be success story.
ur sweet mouth too much....
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Onyiibazz: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Op from ur profile pix, i can see u took that pix at Christ Church Chapel, University of Nigeria Nsukka. So i guess u're either an undergraduate or probably a fresh graduate. I keep telling young people to leave this thing they call love that it doesnt exist but they dont listen, now have u seen what u got urself into? Anyways u're stil a boy, until u become a man that's when you'll understand what am saying and again if konji too hol u, try go behind peace park, they'll be glad to help u!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
mezebel: i am the gal he is talking about! I don't love him cos he has a chronic mouth and armpit odour . And he has no kobo in his pocket. Tell him to leave me alone o!

If i hear! Are all those shortcomings not amendable? If truly you are the one, why cant you work to make him who u want him to be? U want a ready made man abi? And u cant date him now cos he doesnt have a kobo. If he hits on some pounds 2mro, he will be worthy for u to date abi? God is watching u in 4D cinematic screen.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Mzmariah, hope u reading this thread? Btw, where is cdamsel. Been long i saw her. Cdamsel, pls i didnt have ur no. again o. If not, i would have called u.

@op, u are arrested by love just as am going same over one nairalander. She knows herself.
Hian, which nairalander? This thread haf tae.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by parzdor(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op there are many fishes in the river a better girl on d way ride on
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ryabcool(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
This guy seems pusssy whipped.
i won't be surprised if it was the girl that disvirgined him. Nonsense and ingredients. All these under 16 children sef... Mschew!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
You claimed she loves you but not showing it. How do you know she love you when she doesn't show it? This love only exist in your imagination, I'm afraid. I know it's easier said than done, especially with your obsession with this said girl, but try to move on for your own sanity, s'il vous plaît.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
in my opinion you should'nt force her to accept you, you should go find d one that loves you just stop knacking her its unfair for nairaland sake, maybe she has find her own heart desire but if you think say you wan force your love 4 her body thunder go strike you, all d same sha if you finally make her gree marry you bet me ur marriage wouldn't last cuz d love was'nt from her heart
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sorry bro! You like most genuine men out there has gotten trapped in the web of love.

Lesson: Stop loving women...become a hard player and girls will beg to be with you.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by disloman(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
mascot87: kids scattered all over NL
Like u kiddo.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
MzMariah: Hian, which nairalander? This thread haf tae.

Oh, u still here? Thought u were already on gear 7 paddling ur sleep. The thread never tay naw.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ProcessQ: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
@OP, do not let d love u have for a supposed undersreved person stop you from enjoying n connecting with the love some other worthy person could give u in return for all your love labours...more so,u don't have to chase what's God sent,so I implore u..quit handing over ur happiness into the hands n control of another, take charge..n b wise!
Love is bank account...dnt let sm1 else m!ismanage r credit effort
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt: This is a true life story...
Not from/about a friend, a brother or a classmate but about myself and my life.

There is this girl(a Nairalander) I love with everything within, outside and around me. We are from the same State but different Local Government Area. I and her elder sister attended the same school. I met her during the December vacation of 2010/2011 academic session. After much persuasion, persistence and with the help of my good friend who was close to her, she granted me audience. We talked and became casual friends thereafter.
Febuary 2011, I proposed but her reaction though pre-assumed did not go well with me. As a man, i gathered courage and launched yet but another failed attempt same month. March same year saw hat-trick of proposal turned down again. My senior on detecting my mood inquired to know what's up. Wholeheartedly, I told him everything. Contrary to what I assumed would be his reaction he laughed and said, 'kid bro, in life good things comes in a challenging way and don't try to prove a point that to be a man is a day's job'. I agreed within me to make a final attempt. I did, this time 'please talk something else' was the reply. Was that really my final attempt? NO! I called daily for six more months telling her that same old story and receiveing that same old feedback.
October 2011, I found my joy. Anytime my phone beeped, I smiled because she was always the one. My life was never the same again. It was then I confirmed that patience though bitter comes with a sweet fruit. Sincerely, I was uplifted physically, morally, emotionally, academically and health-wise. My life was never the same.
Unfortunately, what I have been seeing in Nollywood movies happened in September 2012. Without any quarrel or attempted quarrel, things fell apart. Though it torn me apart, I remained focused. I considered it a battle I must win or die trying. Why? Because I couldn't imagine myself telling another person other than Mm...n YES I DO in the altar when it's time.
I fought with all available means to refix my ever-valued relationship. People were insulted along the way. I can still remember I kept a very good friend at arm's length for telling me that 'while waiting for the desireable, there is nothing wrong moving on with the availables till the desireable is available'. I only forgave him in April 2013 when we(I and my Precious) found out that we were made for each other.
Life was worth living again but recently(last week to be precise), I sensed something better imagined than experience may happen. She doesn't call nor text again. I can observe a slight deviation from the way we used to speak on phone. Our latest 2go conversation ended this way:
Latino: Precious, I love u passionately
Mm..n: thanks but i don't have time for love matter now.

I sincerely love her, this she knows. Since our first meeting in 2010, no matter how intelligent, good-looking, nice, caring, loving etc a girl is, my inner man always tell me 'Yours is 100% better'.

Nairaland n Nairalanders, I strongly believe ur kind words, advice and encouragement can save my relationship. She is one of us(an active nairalander). She will certainly see/read this, Please let her see reasons to leave the part-time friends stuff and embrace reality.

Please LET IT BE BECAUSE OF U, LET IT NOT BE BECAUSE OF U.
Let it be because of u my joy is complete.
Let it not be because of u it move from bad to worst.

I believe in the power of your words even as I remain focus in the words of an English author Alan Alexander Milne, 'Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there some day'

Thanks my fellow ever-caring Nairalanders...
Buy her popcorn she will come back
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mrfrosh: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
mascot87: kids scattered all over NL

But why ppl dey reason like dis??..Even if dem be kids, dem need advice but u remind them dat they are kids??..Nigga u were once a kid...How old u be sef??..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: U and dis girl wahala too long sef. Please try another relationship am available. Provided u are handsome tall and rich.

The guy no want Ashawo tinz...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Danhumprey: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
GBAM! Your head dey there!grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Fant(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt:

but d funny fact is why i've made up my mind 2 live in d hell...

Proverbs 30:18-19
Op its obvious that you are forcing yourself on her.
If you beg a lady to date or marry you, you will need to continually beg her to stay in the marriage.

Sometimes we are so carried away - looking at a closed door to the extent that we fail to see the new door that life opens for us.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Oh, u still here? Thought u were already on gear 7 paddling ur sleep. The thread never tay naw.
You don advice op so? I just wan put me and Miztola pic for my diary after which I go enter gear 20. grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by dokunbam(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: U and dis girl wahala too long sef. Please try another relationship am available. Provided u are handsome tall and rich.

correct grin

omo to jasi

op u see your life

All these comments are enof

wise up and do the needful
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ayobase(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
latino2swt, please endeavour to let us know how it went later.

But a piece from your uncle, allow the girl to waka!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Charleschidera(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
So for ur mind, u want me to read all that ur story? Pls no tym.. Wel.............

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'd like to foremostly sympathise with you..such happenings like yours grieve my heart...well there's something to be elated about Here!..she just spared you a whole lifetime of anguish and regrets...and there's more..even though you do not want to hear this...'You will always love again'
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: You don advice op so? I just wan put me and Miztola pic for my diary after which I go enter gear 20. grin

U don put the pix make i rush (like say i dey Russia) go look?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
myguy01: Just passing by........
Wait o, y do gals luv snubbing guys especially wen dey r still young? My broda, just 4gt abt d gal n move on. I bet by d tym she's 29 n still searching, she'll come bac begging den u can av ur swit revenge undecided
Just an advice tho

Fish brain...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

U don put the pix make i rush (like say i dey Russia) go look?
Just one on that derailers thread and j go comot am uin the next 5 min, our face dey show. sad
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2014
She is not a Visa to your happiness, tell her she isn't mature enough to have you...

Gbam !

Make her raise an eyebrow even if its for once.. She go dey remember you say you no be complete pushover...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Just one on that derailers thread and j go comot am uin the next 5 min, our face dey show. sad

Even a small child with the sharpiest sightedness no fit see that pix well left alone an old man like me wey don pass 25yrs. U fit send better one to the other side?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Like seriously, Prayer just to........Fornicate?

Lmao...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Even a small child with the sharpiest sightedness no fit see that pix well left alone an old man like me wey don pass 25yrs. U fit send better one to the other side?
Hian.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by BodyKiss(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2014
ebamma: If u been don already knack am
no worry too much
she go come back to base one day

Village boy.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2014
What will make a man strong can't kill him. I dated a lady whom I loved so much & what happened @ d end she left 4 no reason.I tried 2 convinced her but wasnt successful.I felt like committing suicide not until I gained courage 2 move on.
Op, my advice 4 u. Let her go if she wants 2. U will meet another lady far better than her. Please stop begging 4 love. Love is not 2 be begged, it is met 2 be appreciated. Dont allow one lady 2 give love bad name on ur behalf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.