Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

New film production crew, care to join? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New film production crew, care to join? (7324 Views)

800,000 Youths Trained In Film Production In Katsina State - NFC / Need A Production Crew For Your Tv/video/multimedia Productions? / Casting Call For Actors. Production Crew Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by slimbiggy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
I believe we can achieve dis dream but it won't be easy at all but wat matters is determination....... Am a scriptwriter but I don't write 4 soap opera, and am also an actor.

1 Like

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2014
am in .........but currently am in abuja now
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
How do we contact you?

1 Like

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
I do not advise people to drop contacts here to avoid being taken advantage of by scammers. This thread is our contact and forum. When we have pooled the necessary personnel, we will set a date to kick off. Keep signing in and follow this thread.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
@Op, drop your contact.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by donchukzy: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Good concept... I commend your effort... I'm Anyanwu Chukwudi aka Donchukzy, a talented nollywood actor with movies & tv soap titled BEYOND DOUBT to my credit... You can contact me on 07067369365 for my services... "The show must go on"
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by NoContract(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2014
So what is going to happen now?

Must we be 2 million before anything kicks off? Thats my problem with Nairaland based half-baked groupie ideas.

I'm forced to believe the OP was just having a spur of the moment thingy.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by ncpat(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
I`m interested, Directing, Video editing, Sound Engineer, and Computer Engine but base in Gombe State.

1 Like

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by yxizzy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
chukwuma101: I do not advise people to drop contacts here to avoid being taken advantage of by scammers. This thread is our contact and forum. When we have pooled the necessary personnel, we will set a date to kick off. Keep signing in and follow this thread.

I think its necessary ppl put contact info that's one way u can reach them. Also for easy communication u can create such group on whatsapp as ppl keep joining u select the ones u think u stil need and add them up on whatsapp group chat. This will enable info to be passed efficiently and discussions would be made, then u can discuss venue and time too. Wit this no one know if its real, if he/she is in or not and won't make any necessary contribution or discussion now. Think bout it

2 Likes

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by yxizzy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Also I really don't know how u wanna pull this of, buh ppl also need to be valued and dats anoda reason to create personal contact wit ur crew. U don't expect ppl to jump off their beds to a meeting they don't even know if it will hold and how many ppl are in and on dat day u might be surprise 2 c few turn ups wit millions dat joined the forum. U know wot u need, create personal contact to let d crew kno they r really into smtin real nd serious. I rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by yxizzy(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
ncpat: I`m interested, Directing, Video editing, Sound Engineer, and Computer Engine but base in Gombe State.

Can I have your email address?
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Safari29: 3:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Am interested oh. I don't have any experience in movie making but it is my dream to be a cinematographer. Am here to learn and am in lagos I can start from being an assistant producer
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by OtunbaStarboy(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2014
I've got my talent in acting...
Here is my E-mail: star_musicbreeze@yahoo.com
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by coolegbo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am a stage actor, i'd like to be involved in screenplays. I write scripts also. I'm in...perhaps meeting you would be a plus to me. My number is 08188192838
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Finally we have a whatsapp group. Preparations are in top gear and we are making plans to meet. Drop ur whatsapp contact to be added to the group. Hurry now. Don't bE left out.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Or better still send your number to this email: nollywoodmoviemakers@gmail.com
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by CeoMoses(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by NoContract(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Email sent
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by collins125: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Done
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by ijezie4: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello, I'm an upcoming producer and director. Currently about to work on a short film to be out by October. We're looking for actors and actresses aged 32-40.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Send your number to the email above.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by VillageBoi(m): 3:47am On Aug 21, 2014
I know say people don move to the 'whatsapp' group and an issue is 'no cameras' to shoot with. By the way there ARE members that have cameras/access to cameras.
I also know people are thinking "Ah, we must have the biggest, baddest camera." No you don't need that. Shoot on whatever you CAN get.

This is a Chinese smartphone smashing the Canon 5D MK III hands down zero contest on SHARPNESS - imagine what common phones will be doing in a few years.

Chinese phone batters Canon 5D MK III 'sharpness' quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8yPGLJSXU

3 Likes

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by dejahvu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sorry to bust ur bubble but me think ure starting on a wrong note lemme. Advice u. But first lemme commend ur. Effort and. Zeal as a filmmaker.... The internet is very. Cheap and is very easy for people to. Just jump and tell u they r down with u until when u get to the battle ground then they will start disappearing one by one.. U sound more like someone that wants to start a filmm academy and not a production outfit cos since ure a scriptwriter u wld have started by u writing a script. And let the forum know that a script is on ground and u need a team to fill up some positio among the cast and crew. U shldnt get all ur cast and crew online cos I believe as a serious filmmaker u shld knw some people offline then u come to nairaland for fillers and pls u shld have and experienced crew member in one of these positions: Producer, director or Cinematographer......gudluck on ur project

2 Likes

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
I Don queue into the anoiting. Oya, filmprenuers in Abj, hala 07012620841:
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by segtop2011: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2015
I'm interested in acting but am also trying in editing, wish u guys can add me up to this crew.my WhatsApp contact :07051414010 and my email: segtopadewumi4real@gmail.com

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Dyoungstar: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Did this idea finally get to its destination or it died halfway?

I am working on a film next month is shooting.

VillageBoi n crew come here ooo.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by TheFilmmaker: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Really? Where?
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by VillageBoi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dyoungstar:

No, it died on WhatsApp a long, loooong time ago... was pretty much full of jokers; though there were 2 or 3 serious people there.
Might still shoot the short script that came out of it.

Forget these sort of threads and do your own thing... search the site and you'll find over numerous years not one thing has ever come out of any such similar thread. You're far better off starting something with your own friends and contacts in your own area.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Dyoungstar: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Really? Where?

Yea, Lagos.
Re: New film production crew, care to join? by Dyoungstar: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
VillageBoi:

No, it died on WhatsApp a long, loooong time ago... was pretty much full of jokers; though there were 2 or 3 serious people there.
Might still shoot the short script that came out of it.

Forget these sort of threads and do your own thing... search the site and you'll find over numerous years not one thing has ever come out of any such similar thread. You're far better off starting something with your own friends and contacts in your own area.

I really hate people who run mouth without effect.

Real men don't make noise.

Are you still in London or back home? Let's hookup, got some issues to discuss.

1 Like

Re: New film production crew, care to join? by VillageBoi(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Dyoungstar:

I really hate people who run mouth without effect.

Real men don't make noise.

Are you still in London or back home? Let's hookup, got some issues to discuss.

Still in London at the moment. Best we talk offline as I don't really come here much anymore as it's been massively busy... got a few pretty serious people and we've been working hard on a couple of features to happen in Naija soon. Sending you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korean Films Vs American Film(season Films) / Can Nollywood And Bollywood Ever Work Together? / Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.