Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland (831 Views)

Nigerian Gay, Kenny Badmus And The "Hide And Seek" Game / Businessman Promises $1 Million Prize To The First Person To Live To 123 Years. / Is 123-yr-old Carmelo Florest, The World's Oldest Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
I always see every Tom, Dick, Princess and Harry seeking advice on so called personal issues here. It is not good.

REASONS

1. They don't believe you and say you tell lies. They think everybody's life is as dull as theirs. My signature for example.

2. They give useless advice and insult you. Just for fun or out of wickedness

3. You risk revealing your true identity to potential ritualists and kidnappers looking for the slightest opportunity to flush you from this world.

Those are the 123 reasons for now.

456 reasons coming up next.

3 Likes

Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Decibel: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool cool
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Krall, You are a mad man!!! shocked

but I quite agree with Your "123" reasons. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
AbuMikey: Krall, You are a mad man!!! shocked

but I quite agree with Your "123" reasons. gringrin
it reads "one-two-three reasons....." Not "hundred and twenty three reasons......."

1 Like

Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Jasi7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bur krall ive wantd to ask...i remember when u spoke abt how ur boss watd u share d same hotel apartment with her and what is and what not....frm ther I kinda felt u shld b d busy type u knw...hardly get online lookin at d kind of job ure into...

But each tym i cum in here...ure all over every thread especially in d romance section...i cum dey wonder ''dis guy suppose dey office bt him dey nairaland'...as in everyday o...nd nw its 10:46pm o,bt krall neva slip!....

3 Likes

Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Jasi7(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry for derailing o...no b fight,bt d thing dey surprise me sha....
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: it reads "one-two-three reasons....." Not "hundred and twenty three reasons......."

I hear You sir tongue
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7: Bur krall ive wantd to ask...i remember when u spoke abt how ur boss watd u share d same hotel apartment with her and what is and what not....frm ther I kinda felt u shld b d busy type u knw...hardly get online lookin at d kind of job ure into...

But each tym i cum in here...ure all over every thread especially in d romance section...i cum dey wonder ''dis guy suppose dey office bt him dey nairaland'...as in everyday o...nd nw its 10:46pm o,bt krall neva slip!....
no no offence taken. I am not always on NL. I Only just open from time to time during the day. I understand what you mean
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Jasi7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: no no offence taken. I am not always on NL. I Only just open from time to time during the day. I understand what you mean

No wahala...jst wantd to ask!
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thought its One hundred &... Reasons
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2014
c who s creating dis topic.....mr krall,abeg no disturb my beauty slip jawe.....***goes back to slip***
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: c who s creating dis topic.....mr krall,abeg no disturb my beauty slip jawe.....***goes back to slip***
is anything wrong with me? Am I now unworthy to create a thread?
Re: 123 Reasons Why You Should Never Seek Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
krall: is anything wrong with me? Am I now unworthy to create a thread?
**lips sealed***......

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Nigerian ‘businessboy’ – A Touching Story Within / Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. / Where Can One Hire A Private Investigator In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.