Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo (1702 Views)

Anambra On The Verge Of Industrial Explosion! / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Speaking recently on the spate of bombings and attacks in the country, GO of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo said that Nigeria is on the verge of a break up. 

“I hope that we are willing to find solution to it. I would be the last person in this world to believe that government has not discovered those who are behind Boko Haram. Otherwise, we don’t have any intelligence service in our country. Are they sacred cows that cannot be brought to book? Until we cut the source of their supplies and get those who are involved, we cannot stop them. But the danger is this, and I must say it here, we are at the verge of a break up. That is the truth. It’s unfortunate. The Nigerian nation is too intelligent to claim not to have discovered those who are behind this. So, I really believe it’s all in the hands of the authorities to decide whether they want to confront the issue headlong or to keep watching it until Nigeria breaks up……All that the church can do is to pray. The church is not in power, it has no political power. And when invited, we give advice, when required or called upon. You can’t call someone and say can I advise you?” – Bishop David Oyedepo

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/nigeria-is-on-the-verge-of-a-break-up-bishop-oyedepo-says.html
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Decibel: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by EasternLeopard: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
I
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by gidjah(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
LET the church pray more sir,we heard your church prays in every service u hold, for d safe release of our girls?thats what we need now,more prayers.exceeding grace!!
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Stated point blank
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahubcom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
aguiyi: Stated point blank
hmm
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahubcom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel:
not again
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by oduastates: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is why I can stand this guyman once in a while.
At least ,he sometimes goes off that Jesus blunt he smokes/sells and tell the truth.
It is inevitable.
Odua states is coming.
So you can continue blabbing about "ONE NIGERIA" or get on the moving train for
A NATION WE CAN BELIEVE IN.
By the way ,How many omoluabis celebrated the yoruba new year.
3RD OF JUNE EVERY YEAR .
Start getting used to that day because it going to be an holiday in odua states.
Happy new year Citizens

Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Mark1979: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by fijiano202(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
ok ooooo,lets wait and see
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by rozayx5(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
cant wait
the South West and nuts therners can go their ways and continue with their cocoa and groundnut farming
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by vedd: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
God bless you, my pastor!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by suwailad(f): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2014
oh this lefulefu pastor that prophesied judgement on boko haram a year back, did you guys forget? now lamenting that nigeria will divide by the same boko haram he condemned. Abeg go and SLAP Jonadu, he needs that your slap.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by OCTAVO: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2014
It is well...
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by eph12(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Halleluyah
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by cjrane: 1:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Has always been on the verge of breakup since i was born.

Let it break up before more people are killed by Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigeria's break up that even native doctors in my village have prophesied since. Your own prophesy is late sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Tyche(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2014
suwailad: oh this lefulefu pastor that prophesied judgement on boko haram a year back, did you guys forget? now lamenting that nigeria will divide by the same boko haram he condemned. Abeg go and SLAP Jonadu, he needs that your slap.

B!tch don't kill this vibe
Re: Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2014
At this point we can only ask of the will of God be done in Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos / Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech / Full List Of Men Working Behind Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.