Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22854 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by hushmail: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014
FP she?

Nija dey burn n u dey ask question wey u already know d answer
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bxcode(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Toks2008:

Very true but as i wrote before,its very possible for me because first n formost,im a believer wth zero tolerance to fornication and adultery.

And getting a lady that has what i want physically is a plus and this is why i will never compromise what i want. I have been in an affair for 12yrs with a lady without even contemplating talking to another chic and that is because she has the type of endowments i crave for.

Guys should know wat they want. If you like a busty chic dont go for less,if you want a bootilicious babe,make sure you get what you want. And if you are the type who goes weak with prety chics,make sure you get a pretty babe.

Guys are visual and getting a lady that has the physical features you desire will go a long way in curbing unfaithfullness.

What a lady needs is a man that will gve her good affection,give her comfort the best way you can and give her good good sexual satisfaction and she will hardly cheat on you.
#word.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by dmcdad: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2014
joshrare: "Man know thyself" these dayz, some married men are worse off than single dudes.

My problem is that am faithful, very faithful but I don't like it coz ghels don't appreciate faithful guyz.
Yet I find it impossible to cheat or to be unfaithful, I really want to change can any NL tell me how to go abt it?
Bruv... Same here. But the thing is, you can't force it. Personally, I have tried to deviate in the past, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't cheat. It's just in my nature and at a point I decided not to force it because no matter what I do, cheating would never be a part of me. E no mean say I no know wetin dey ooooo. I know whats up die! Na just nature.

Like I posted earlier on this thread, at a certain time I was even faithful with someone that wasn't my girl then (someone that was yet to say yes). Guy, I lose girls like water because of being faithful with someone that wasn't mine. So its inherent in me.

I really subscribe to your first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2014
bigemmmybig:

yes most gals fall for playboys, why? cos dey r naturally attracted to dem badt guys grin

This is so true and i keep wondering why. The few faithful guys usually turn bad when the so called chic they are faithful turn out to be unfaithful.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2014
We must remember that although our society tells us that we should live monogamously. This is however, different in the animal kingdom. Apes

for example live a mostly polygamous life, it is the way evolution has made us. There's still going to be an instinct to reproduce whenever possible

but many men have the social ability to say no and remain "faithful." You can't expect much from men.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by cecejobs(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
THERE ARE. People cheat for different reason(s). From what I know, when a man who is serious cannot tolerate what he later found out about you, his is no more satisfied but don't want to break you down emotionally by saying its over, he will be looking out to see where he would be satisfied. A lip of what am trying to communicate, situation comes where I'm seriously hungry for snacks, if you like, give me chicken with the best food @ the closet eatry, though my tommy will be filled up but I wouldn't get the satisfaction I want until I eat the snack.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by myspnigeria: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2014
yes they can b faithful
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2014
bigemmmybig:

yes most gals fall for playboys, why? cos dey r naturally attracted to dem badt guys grin

hmmmm... A statement from badt guy like them. undecided
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by allandutch: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2014
zealz4u: I'm can be 100% faithful

Ghen Ghen...
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by haibe(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
adebayor1490: Yes there is. Its just that you meet people like you.
LMFAO
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: Is very possible for a guy to be faithful... I have never dated a cheat before. Though most of them thinks with their 3rd leg sometimes. cheesy

Smiles
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??

U ladies dont give faithful guys a chance,rather settle for the so called bad guyz coz the faithful ones seems classless some sort/aint man enough.
All thats glitters aint gold

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Sunbellar: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2014
adebayor1490: Yes there is. Its just that you meet people like you.
You said it all!
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Jeffoo(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
This war between boys and girls for nairaland..Na who go win?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by elari(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
I don't see any reason to cheat on my girl. What am I looking for
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Been faithful in relationships is really a woman thing in all honesty.

Men are polygamous in nature,a man is a strong visual being while most ladies are emotional beings.

A man can still cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the galaxy. Having a one night stand cant be seen as been unfaithful for a man (i do not encourage this) or havig a quick fix with a lady that catches his fancy can not be seen as been unfaithful.

Men think about sex almost all the time and will not mind easing out on any available chic.

But been unfaithful in my opinion is going out to actually start an affairwith another chic that will see you sleeping wth her more than once.

Sound stupid i know but we must understand the difference betwn one night stand and actual affair.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by felix281(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2014
This Question should be address to the Ladies, If you want to see a faithfully guys,come to me and i will show u bt for ladies that is far -fetched . I hv female friends bt what ouzed out frm there mouth is so annoying even those ones i trust..i can barely trust my female folks...
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by smudge2079(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Am so so faithful to my babe, she even call me Faithful. grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2014
elari: I don't see any reason to cheat on my girl. What am I looking for

Gbam! Thats the point but i pray you dont get tired of that okro soup as some randy men always say" you need to taste dff soup to know the best" rubbish.

Ladies are like brands,i love samsung electronics so y will i start looking for sony after acquiring a samsung.

If i get a chic that has the physical endowments i want physically walahi she will beg me to cheat on her. And even if her inner wualities is not wat i want,i will learn to tolerate.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by evea: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Guys talk true n leave sentiment aside. If u owe up 2 d truth it will be fine. A lady will luv 2 give you all n all she ve bt ur eyes re outside. U ve dis mentality dt any girl dt comes to spend hr 1st 9t with u must ve sex wit her. though u re nt totally b blamed cos some girls want it. Wen girls says no pls respect dt. Guys no longer respect d ladies. bt dts my opinion
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2014
evea: Guys talk true n leave sentiment aside. If u owe up 2 d truth it will be fine. A lady will luv 2 give you all n all she ve bt ur eyes re outside. U ve dis mentality dt any girl dt comes to spend hr 1st 9t with u must ve sex wit her. though u re nt totally b blamed cos some girls want it. Wen girls says no pls respect dt. Guys no longer respect d ladies. bt dts my opinion

Lwkmd! See post. Werrin the gal go do for the man house in the first place?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2014
DaGC: One of my friends is the one taking the title now in my crew. Doesn't joke with his girl, no matter how pretty the new girl may be.

So, yes honey, faithful guys exists. kiss
omoelu1: definitely I am. and my decision to stay faithful is not born out of anything moral or religious, just personal principle.
dmcdad:

But seriously @OP, stop generalising. Besides, the same could be said of a girl too. It's like me saying there is no virgin girl available any longer. Won't that seem stupid?

Me wey faithful sotey,Sometimes I find it hard to believe I did such. But it was and still in my blood. Forget matter ooooooo. All men know himself.

jayseehe: I'm a guy and I'm faithful
xtervaganza: I'm not polygamous be it by nature or conditioned angry angry
smiley smiley smiley Your posts were very nice to read. Keep it up guys!!! All hope isn't lost afterall.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by lilmax(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
How do you expect a tall handsome guy to be faithful? And the worst part is girls think they can change them....if you want a faithful guy then accept a faithful guy not a bad guy.....if you are not serious he too wont be serious its all about you,you are what you attract....shikena
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Segirl18:

hmmmm... A statement from badt guy like them. undecided

HAHHAHHaaaagrin me no badt guy o. its wat i see i talkwink
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by vickertony(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Biggest no
its possible
Eg. i am faithfulgrin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by mkoabiola: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Can girls ever b faithful?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by yollychika(f): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2014
no faithful persin exists
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu: We must remember that although our society tells us that we should live monogamously. This is however, different in the animal kingdom. Apes

for example live a mostly polygamous life, it is the way evolution has made us. There's still going to be an instinct to reproduce whenever possible

but many men have the social ability to say no and remain "faithful." You can't expect much from men.
If you want to use animals to make e.g. Then women too are also polygamous now, afterall female Apes also sleep with different Male Apes no be so? @topic: Some men can handle Monogamy and some men cannot. Make una leave am for there abeg.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by WafiJoe(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Y would u insult me in such a manner? U r takin dis so far bro.. It's not as if I can't reciprocate wit insults too buh I won't do dat in order to maintain peace
Ignoramus
1, Word, pejorative term frequently
used to describe an ideological
opponent who acts like he/she
knows more than he/she actually
does and/or argues according to
obviously misinformed logic.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
vickertony: its possible
Eg. i am faithfulgrin
u just proved u re not tongue
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
fellis: If you want to use animals to make e.g. Then women too are also polygamous now, afterall female Apes also sleep with different Male Apes no be so? @topic: Some men can handle Monogamy and some men cannot. Make una leave am for there abeg.

yes women too are polygamous cheesy
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by lakamua: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmm. girls can complain. u think u are d only girl dat likes gud things. tell ur fellow girls to leave him for u nah. selfish group of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.