Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344616 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1: Anyway!

This is a beautiful picture, love it:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pSUEX37ttfQ/TN72weQrEnI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/2HFGo9Kf_-0/s600/baby.jpg[/img]

Yah that's an authentic Fulani Mbororo look, looks like me when I cut my hair short.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
The expression on the little girl's face is priceless.

Carbon copy of the dad btw.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ MisterG

Here are some pictures of fulanis from different parts of west africa:

https://www.nairaland.com/276047/post-pics-fulani-girls/2
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1: The expression on the little girl's face is priceless.

Carbon copy of the dad btw.

LOL yep. I think a lot of people like to post lighter complexioned Fulbe to fit the stereotype, but the fact is that the most pure of the Fulani are the darker ones (the Mbororo'en) look at the Wodaabe for example and many other indigenous Fulani groups that live the nomadic lifestyle.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm not really used to seeing light skinned fulani.

Most of the ones in nigeria are dark.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1: I'm not really used to seeing light skinned fulani.

That's correct, as far as I'm concerned there are dark and light-complexioned people in every ethnic group.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
True.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1: I'm not really used to seeing light skinned fulani.

Interesting thing that you said that Tpia1, the majority of the ones i posted according to the Fulani posters from the other forum they are from Nigeria from the Adamawa region.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1: Anyway!

This is a beautiful picture, love it:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pSUEX37ttfQ/TN72weQrEnI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/2HFGo9Kf_-0/s600/baby.jpg[/img]

MisterG, this one is from Adamawa, NG or Cameroon I can tell. The guy looks a lot like me when my hair is short.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

MisterG, this one is from Adamawa, NG or Cameroon I can tell. The guy looks a lot like me when my hair is short.

So, you are saying that the others are not from Adamawa? according to the fulanis from the other websites they said or suggested that the people i posted are from that region as well.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

Now, fulaman i have a question, what do you think about this Fulani guy opinion as far as who is Fulani and who is not really Fulani?

Look at section (455) he makes that comparison, among the different groups of Fulani, I would like to know your opinion about that?

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/32148-Everything-Fulani/page46
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

Now, fulaman i have a question, what do you think about this Fulani guy opinion as far as who is Fulani and who is not really Fulani?

Look at section (455) he makes that comparison, among the different groups of Fulani, I would like to know your opinion about that?

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/32148-Everything-Fulani/page46

As soon as I saw African American next to this name, I knew he had no idea what he was talking about (no offence to African Americans)
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

As soon as I saw African American next to this name, I knew he had no idea what he was talking about (no offence to African Americans)

No, that is not the one, go to Pullojo which is in post (455) like i said. He is the najia Fulani guy, the number is on the right side in each post. I would like to know your opinion in regards to what he said.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

No, that is not the one, go to Pullojo which is in post (455) like i said. He is the najia Fulani guy, the number is on the right side in each post. I would like to know your opinion in regards to what he said.

I hope that Pullojo isn't Bororojo they sound a lot alike.

If that is the case, I disagree with him.

To get an accurate depiction of pure Fulbe look at the Mbororo'en (e.g. Wodaabe, and Adamawa Mbororo'en)

These are pure Fulani in Adamawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whScUOYWHRw

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope that Pullojo isn't Bororojo they sound a lot alike.

If that is the case, I disagree with him.

To get an accurate depiction of pure Fulbe look at the Mbororo'en (e.g. Wodaabe, and Adamawa Mbororo'en)

These are pure Fulani in Adamawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whScUOYWHRw

I guess this is the case of differences of opinions, you have one opinion and pullojo and the other fulani guy that also post in that forum have theirs, both can be right. As i understand it Fulani people has a caste system among themselves as well, according to Pullojo, and the other Fulani member, i cannot recall his name.

btw, i like the video.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

I guess this is the case of differences of opinions, you have one opinion and pullojo and the other fulani guy that also post in that forum have theirs, both can be right. As i understand it Fulani people has a caste system among themselves as well, according to Pullojo, and the other Fulani member, i cannot recall his name.

btw, i like the video.

Yeah the caste system does not apply to the video though.

The caste system is Rimbe and Rimaybe

The Rimaybe are looked at as a lower caste of "non-pure" Fulani who may have been Slaves (machudo) at one point of time. The Mbororo'en are not Rimaybe though

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah the caste system does not apply to the video though.

The caste system is Rimbe and Rimaybe

The Rimaybe are looked at as a lower caste of "non-pure" Fulani who may have been Slaves (machudo) at one point of time. The Mbororo'en are not Rimaybe though

lol, I am not the Pullojo , i just saw that forum today, and i think Pullojo gets his pics from that big facebook page.
btw, the caste system is not just limited to rimbe and rimmaybe, there are other groups in places like Senegal- theirs is much more complex. They have other groups like waylube, Ceddo, Lawbe, etc...... then there are still some that still have slaves (maccube) till today (dont be suprised), like in the town of Say, Niger on the banks of the Niger river.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

Interesting thing that you said that Tpia1, the majority of the ones i posted according to the Fulani posters from the other forum they are from Nigeria from the Adamawa region.

some of them seem mixed, or tuareg/horner.

anyway, here are other photos to replace those from the other link which were not showing, of non-nigerian fulani:

benin republic:

Niger rep:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

btw, i like the video.

Fulaman is an advocate of ethnic mixing, he would be happy if half of all fulbe marry out...... so to him the Original Fulani are the darkest ones.
Myself, I dont mind some ethnic mixing, as long as there is still a sizable proportion of Fulanis left.

Fulaman, do you agree Fulanis are a result of mixing between North African and SubSaharan blacks or not? i think we can pick up a discussion from there.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
central africa:

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1:

some of them seem mixed, or tuareg/horner.

anyway, here are other photos from the thread i posted, of non-nigerian fulani:

T.pia, sorry but you dont know anything about Fulani people.......
Fulanis are clearly not mixed with Tuaregs or Horners..... this shows your limited knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
mali:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
guinea conakry:

mixed:

guinea (fouta djallon):

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
cameroon:

little turai (i thought this girl was chadian though)

cameroon contd

not sure where he's from:
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

the Original Fulani are the darkest ones.

original fulani can be either light or dark.

my own interpretation of light fulani is one who is tan, likewise my interpretation of a dark fulani is one who is tan, medium brown or darker skin tone.

i dont know too many "white" fulani.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
biracial fulani (fulani/german):

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulani preceded Arabs in Africa, so they can't b Arab' offspring, however they are now their foot soldiers and are used by them to islamize or kill any infidel in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
You guys are clearly posting Tuareg, Horn African and mixed race people and passing them as Fulanis, inferiority complex.

Ethiopian
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HTbwPWh.jpg[/IMG]

Somali
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/J0Ek8Ay.jpg[/IMG]

Ethiopian
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SyP8j67.jpg[/IMG]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
tpia1:

original fulani can be either light or dark.

my own interpretation of light fulani is one who is tan, likewise my interpretation of a dark fulani is one who is tan, medium brown or darker skin tone.

i dont know too many "white" fulani.

There are no White Fulanis anywhere..... what are you trying to say?
Fuanis range from wodaabe dark and copper to other groups with feverish red or bright yellow colouur.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, I am not the Pullojo , i just saw that forum today, and i think Pullojo gets his pics from that big facebook page.
btw, the caste system is not just limited to rimbe and rimmaybe, there are other groups in places like Senegal- theirs is much more complex. They have other groups like waylube, Ceddo, Lawbe, etc...... then there are still some that still have slaves (maccube) till today (dont be suprised), like in the town of Say, Niger on the banks of the Niger river.

Not surprised, interesting information though. I have herd of Lawbe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
KenyanLady: You guys are clearly posting Tuareg, Horn African and mixed race people and passing them as Fulanis, inferiority complex.

Ethiopian
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HTbwPWh.jpg[/IMG]

Somali
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/J0Ek8Ay.jpg[/IMG]

Ethiopian
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SyP8j67.jpg[/IMG]

the first one and the third one are obviously Ethiopians , only an I.diot wont know that...
the second one.... i dont rilly know...
Also, confusions can arise, since the person posting them isn;t even Fulani.... but your rambling about "Inferiority complex" is taking it too far... I am sure it was genuine ignorance on the poster's part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.