Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30116 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Logically, Scientifically, All foetus started off as female. Technically, your manhood was FIRST a vagina. Did I answer your question?
The pe.nis is never a va.gina anytime. Before sexuual differentiation begins, it is called a zygote with no sex...and when fertilization cell differentiation occurs, the formation of organs begin and the pe.nis is formed.

In fact, did you know that the clit.oris of females is much like a pe.nis? This means that females initially start out wanting to grow a pe.nis inside the womb but no matter how hard they tried, they just couldn't.
Same thing they're doing even in adulthood by trying to become men in the name of feminism. Hehehe.... I have gone there, trouble mode activated. gringrin

Besides man was made first, not the other way around.

17 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

obinna, how did you lose 5 of your siblings in one fell swoop? was it an auto-accident or they were attacked by robbers?
gbeborun, woman wrapper wetin consain you tongue

you wan marry am just say the truth and let the drvil be ashamed you like him abi? wink
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: gbeborun, woman wrapper wetin consain you tongue

you wan marry am just say the truth and let the drvil be ashamed you like him abi? wink

he's made for a girl like you. you guys should hook up & start the fertilisation process. only your hips can cure his madness.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Damn man you got it right. Should I buy you a Limo?
You have money to buy Limo and you're this angry at life? gringrin

Have you eaten this morning?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Yes I grew up in a broken home. My dad TOOK CHARGE and that cost my mum some long stay in the hospital. If my dad didn't TAKE CHARGE I would have been a good boy in NL
And Bros...... Who made MAN the head of a family?? Please I beg you, don't say that it is your jewish God Yahweh. That will place you beneath logical stage.
It's a pity.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
I'm not being sentimental here. if you prefer your penis to your eyes thats your fvcking business not mine.

Did you see me support abuse or inequality?

Yes that's what my mama told me and it's working out fine for her, by His grace we will be celebrating their 50th years of marriage very soon and i have never for once seen them quarrel in our presence .Though my dad is a very strict,stubborn and difficult man but he won't try any nonsense my mum's side.The way the guy dey humble and mellow for my mum matter dey still amaze me. God has given women the power to control men. It's left for us to find the power and utilise it well.

Whatever rocks your boat Mr.
GOD gave women POWER to control men?? Which God was that? When did he give women such power? And why does man need to be controlled? Did you say for over 50 years your parent didn't quarell?
How can man be the head and still needs to be controlled?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
The pe.nis is never a va.gina anytime. Before sexuual differentiation begins, it is called a zygote with no sex...and when fertilization occurs, the formation of organs begin and the pe.nis is formed.

In fact, did you know that the clit.oris of females is much like a pe.nis? This means that females initially start out wanting to grow a pe.nis inside the womb but no matter how hard they tried, they just couldn't.
Same thing they're doing even in adulthood by trying to become men in the name of feminism. Hehehe.... I have gone there, trouble mode activated. gringrin

First time hearing stuff like this.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
That must have been a painful experience for him.
Pls don't rub it in.
coogar:

i thought it better to hear from the horse's mouth. losing 5 siblings is a monumental heart-shattering experience. if we add that to the abuses you suffered as a child then i think there's a justifiable excuse for you to be insane.

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
The pe.nis is never a va.gina anytime. Before sexuual differentiation begins, it is called a zygote with no sex...and when fertilization occurs, the formation of organs begin and the pe.nis is formed.

Don't be a nerd bro..... www.gender.org.uk/about/04embryo/44_cncp.htm
Have you had of Hermaphrodite? A human being having a male and female sex organ. What of transgender?? Don't be ignorant bro. A little wikipedia will do you good.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
First time hearing stuff like this.
And I didn't make it up. The cli.toris gets engorged with blood when excited, just like the pe.nis. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Stillfire: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
GOD gave women POWER to control men?? Which God was that? When did he give women such power? And why does man need to be controlled? Did you say for over 50 years your parent didn't quarell?
How can man be the head and still needs to be controlled?

And that is why they call women fish brains...their reasoning defies logic grin The submissive idealogy propagated to women is akin to what slavery did to people. Tell a man he's one thing over and over again and he begins to believe it. grin
They say they are the neck that turns the head...buhaha. Pure village woman science. The neck cannot turn by itself without instruction from the brain. Women should stop deceiving themselves grin

9 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
And I didn't make it up. The cli.toris gets engorged with blood when excited, just like the pe.nis. grin
Can you intimate me with the source of your *weired* theory.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: the audiences should shift back the show is just getting started grin

royal roy come do standby police in cases there are some people that should be in your police custody grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Don't be a nerd bro..... www.gender.org.uk/about/04embryo/44_cncp.htm
Have you had of Hermaphrodite? A human being having a male and female sex organ. What of transgender?? Don't be ignorant bro. A little wikipedia will do you good.
What have you said now? Are you disputing the fact that the cli.toris functions much like the pe.nis does, but it's just only smaller?

Have you heard of clitoral hypertrophy (unusually enlarged cli.toris)?

www.atlasofpelvicsurgery.com/1VulvaandIntroitus/17hypertrophiedclitoris/chap1sec17.html

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
I thought you liked Wikipedia... Google it.

But check this out..

www.atlasofpelvicsurgery.com/1VulvaandIntroitus/17hypertrophiedclitoris/chap1sec17.html

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm afraid I agree with you.
Pilot and co-pilot
Head and neck
Captain and sailor.

Lots of bullsh1t spurn around to make the master-slave relationship of some marriages look ideal.
Stillfire:

And that is why they call women fish brains...their reasoning defies logic grin The submissive idealogy propagated to women is akin to what slavery did to people. Tell a man he's one thing over and over again and he begins to believe it. grin
They say they are the neck that turns the head...buhaha. Pure village woman science. The neck cannot turn by itself without instruction from the brain. Women should stop deceiving themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Stillfire:

Chop knuckles grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: That must have been a painful experience for him.
Pls don't rub it in.

i ain't rubbing it in. just exposing the fact that the lad is psychologically-disturbed.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
He's right.
The cl1itoris and the p5nis have some anatomical similarities

Not that it has anything to do with this topic or the issue of headship like he claims anyway.

The way I see it,very soon this one will become a theory of it's own too.
'Man is the head because woman tried to a p5nis but couldn't . grin
And you'll see people propagating the theory too.
Relationship101:

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by luvablesam(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP is a distressed 'wannabe Man' trying to get cheap Attention...Couldnt even read the 'Cheap' piece.

Real or Not,Verdict is simple CHEAP!
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101: It is partnership. It is BEING together. It is LOVE. It is kissing all night by the moon light without any thought for tomorrow. Women are not baby making machines.
Life is not a bed of roses so is marriage.
It has it's up and down.
Sometimes people enter into marriage with high expectations.
Marry for the right reasons not just because you wanna answer Mrs.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

i ain't rubbing it in. just exposing the fact that the lad is psychologically-disturbed.
Yeah I am Psychologically disturbed. Get over it!

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Stillfire: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
The pe.nis is never a va.gina anytime. Before differentiation begins, it is called a zygote with no sex...and when fertilization occurs, the formation of organs begin and the pe.nis is formed.[/b]

This is the most ridiculous science I've read in my life... grin I doubt you know the meaning of fertilization rotflmao.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
luvablesam: OP is a distressed 'wannabe Man' trying to get cheap Attention...Couldnt even read the 'Cheap' piece.

Real or Not,Verdict is simple CHEAP!
Thanks for dropping by. You are the reason I become a wannabe. Thank goodness you are a male.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Dantedasz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Had to visit the OPs blog to try and understand him better. Have to admit I left it more confused.
A mixture of mumbo jumbo signifying nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dantedasz: Had to visit the OPs blog to try and understand him better. Have to admit I left it more confused.

he's suffering from creeping neurosis. he doesn't even have any sympathy for the 200 innocent girls taken in chibok. he has no pity for them because the news is too popular. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dantedasz: Had to visit the OPs blog to try and understand him better. Have to admit I left it more confused.
Thanks for dropping by. I am glad you didn't leave the way you came. Halleluyah.
Welcome to a blog that isn't main stream.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Stillfire:

This is the most ridiculous science I've read in my life... grin I doubt you know the meaning of fertilization rotflmao.

Cell differentiation I meant to write, not fertilization.

What else do you find ridiculous? The similarity between cli.toris and pe.nis?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

he's suffering from creeping neurosis. he doesn't even have any sympathy for the 200 innocent girls taken in chibok. he has no pity got them because the news is too popular. grin
Do you have pity for the children killed during biafra war?? What of thousands of children that die everyday?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
Cell differentiation I meant to write, not fertilization.

What else do you find ridiculous? The similarity between cli.toris and pe.nis?

of course, ovaries & testiclës are also similar, isn't it? grin cheesy

Relationship101:
Do you have pity for the children killed during biafra war?? What of thousands of children that die everyday?

just tape it shut, you are starting to act like a cheap whorë starvëd of attention. i am sure the reason you came here is to drive traffic to your psychotic blog & you knew the herd of female sheep on NL will buy your topic line, hook and sinker.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Biko what does all these have to do with the topic mbok?
coogar:

of course, ovaries & testiclës are also similar, isn't it? grin cheesy

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: He's right.
The cl1itoris and the p5nis have some anatomical similarities

Not that it has anything to do with this topic or the issue of headship like he claims anyway.

The way I see it,very soon this one will become a theory of it's own too.
'Man is the head because woman tried to a p5nis but couldn't . grin
And you'll see people propagating the theory too.
Actually he's the one that started it by saying all men start out as women (which is actually a popular notion), I just countered him with my own fact is all I did. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.