Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Seven Things You Must Do Daily - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven Things You Must Do Daily (806 Views)

SEVEN HABITS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE CULTIVATES / Seven TOP Lying Professions. / Seven Reasons Why IT Recruiters Instantly Reject Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things You Must Do Daily by bishophenry(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
life is a race, you need Grace to win the race. Remove G from Grace is what? Stop thinking on what you would ve bn... Mheeen dust ur self up am start doing something.. Most successful people are great thinkers but they didn't stop there, they took responsibility. Responsibility = response to ability. Seven things u must do daily. (1) read (2) listen to other people. (3) think. (4) write (5) share your idea. (6) read aloud to ur self (7) act. Life is about how we see it. Look deeply in the pic and see hw you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
p....h....u..ck
Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by Sethuncahier(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
I concur with you on those points...maybe I can boast of Reading, Thinking, Listening to others, Sharing ideas BUT not Writing. Its kind of difficult keeping that to our daily act...
Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by bishophenry(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sethuncahier: I concur with you on those points...maybe I can boast of Reading, Thinking, Listening to others, Sharing ideas BUT not Writing. Its kind of difficult keeping that to our daily act...
. Yes But u just ve to learn
Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by Sethuncahier(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
bishophenry: . Yes But u just ve to learn
Yeah! Am trying to get myself back to it...esp.Thinking and Writing!

1 Like

Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by bishophenry(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sethuncahier: Yeah! Am trying to get myself back to it...esp.Thinking and Writing!
dats good... Reading makes you to see what the writer is saying, it takes thinking about it(meditation) to understand better and action to accomplish it. So u see all needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by bishophenry(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Every body needs to write atleast a book.
Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ok. Try to outline ur point very well. List and don't just write everything together like a Primary sch student. Thanks 4 d info

1 Like

Re: Seven Things You Must Do Daily by bishophenry(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
adebayor1490: Ok. Try to outline ur point very well. List and don't just write everything together like a Primary sch student. Thanks 4 d info
smart

(1) (Reply)

Jobless Graduate Charms Employers, After Applying 300 Times / Master Degree Or Professional Qualification / The 10 Million Naira Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.