Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cross (459 Views)

What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cross by SonofIssachar: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
A young man was at the end of his rope, seeing no way out, he dropped to his knees in prayer, "Lord, I can't go on," he said. "I have too heavy a cross to bear."

The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear its weight, just place your cross inside this room. Then, open that other door and pick out any cross you wish."

The man was filled with relief and said, "Thank you Lord," and he did as he was told.

Upon entering the other room, he saw many crosses; some so large the tops were not visible. Then, he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall.

"I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered. The Lord replied, "My son, that is the cross you just brought in."

When life's problems seem overwhelming, it helps to look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far more fortunate than you imagined.

Whatever your cross
Whatever your pain
There will always be sunshine
After the rain

Perhaps you may stumble
Perhaps even fall
But God's always there
To help you through it all.

Meditation: And he said to them all, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. – Luke 9:23

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Who Funds Islamists? / Faith To Believe Beyond What The Eye Can See / Put Something In Folks, Don’t Take Anything Out Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.