Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism (4531 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I've been going through a lot lately and it's been a source of bother to me.

Something keeps echoing in me that perhaps, there may be a God out there and that I may have really hurt with the things I've been posting lately so I think I just want to be on the safe side just in case there happens to be a "Last Day" (if you know what I mean) thus I think I want to leave Atheism; I feel it's too much of a delusion on me.

BUT........

there is a big problem that has me stuck in this very dilemma.

Guys, please I need your advise on the following.

* GOD:

Yahweh, Allah, Brahman, Buddha, Amadioha, Olodumare, Sango, Zeus, Jupiter, Bel, Asante, Astarte, Moloch, Sugmad, Aliens, Satan, Odin, Dagon, e.t.c.

Which of these Gods should I worship?

* RELIGION:

Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Eckankar, Zoroastranism, Order of Dagon, Wicca, Taoism, Baha'i, Sikhism, Semitic Pagan, Roman Pagan, Heathenism, Buddhism, Celtic Pagan, Gnosticism, e.t.c.

Which of the above religions should I follow?

* HOLY BOOK:

Bible, Qur'an, Veda, Suktras, Book of Satan, Torah, Apocrypha, Gnostic Scriptures, Baha'i Texts, Hellenistic Texts, e.t.c.

Which of the above Holy Books should I believe?

* HAGIOGRAPHY:

Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Buddha, Krisha, Baha'i, Perseus, Merlin, Mani, Anton LaVey, Joseph Smith, e.t.c.

Which of these Holy Men should believe?

----------------------------

I need an honest opinion please, not just biased trash. What do you suggest that I do?

* when offering me your advice, I'd appreciate it if you state your reason for whatever suggestion you may offer.

* Please and please don't tell me to "pray to God for guidance" because you haven't even told me the "God" to pray to, in what "Religious Style" I should pray, the "Holy Book" I should recall while praying and the "Holy Man" that should be my center of focus while praying. Please don't!! If you can't offer any suggestions just read comments.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Swiftboy(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Reiyvinn: Hello Nairalanders,
Something keeps echoing in me that perhaps, there may be a God out there and that I may have really hurt with the things I've been posting lately so I think I just want to be on the safe side just in case there happens to be a "Last Day" (if you know what I mean) thus I think I want to leave Atheism; I feel it's too much of a delusion on me.
BUT........
* GOD:
Yahweh, Allah, Brahman, Buddha, Amadioha, Olodumare, Sango, Zeus, Jupiter, Bel, Asante, Astarte, Moloch, Sugmad, Aliens, Satan, Odin, Dagon, e.t.c.
* RELIGION:
Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Eckankar, Zoroastranism, Order of Dagon, Wicca, Taoism, Baha'i, Sikhism, Semitic Pagan, Roman Pagan, Heathenism, Buddhism, Celtic Pagan, Gnosticism, e.t.c.
* HOLY BOOK:
Bible, Qur'an, Veda, Suktras, Book of Satan, Torah, Apocrypha, Gnostic Scriptures, Baha'i Texts, Hellenistic Texts, e.t.c.
* HAGIOGRAPHY:
Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Buddha, Krisha, Baha'i, Perseus, Merlin, Mani, Anton LaVey, Joseph Smith, e.t.c.
I need an honest opinion please, not just biased trash. What do you suggest that I do?
* when offering me your advice, I'd appreciate it if you state your reason for whatever suggestion you may offer.
* Please and please don't tell me to "pray to God for guidance" because you haven't even told me the "God" to pray to, in what "Religious Style" I should pray, the "Holy Book" I should recall while praying and the "Holy Man" that should be my center of focus while praying. Please don't!! If you can't offer any suggestions just read comments.
Thanks.
Let me introduce you to a friend of mine Dr Ravi Zacharias...He knows how to answer most of your questions. Please enjoy and reason with him. Write things down and follow him on facebook. First Follow the following links
on You tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY-6xBA0Pk
Read The Following Articles on his website and browse others as well
http://www.rzim.org/a-slice-of-infinity/arent-all-religions-the-same/
ok just browse through home page for wholesome articles!

http://www.rzim.eu/

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Satan is your best bet. You enjoy in this life and in the next.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Follow me and I will make you "Fishers of Men".

The phrase “fishers of men” was spoken by Jesus when He was calling two of His disciples, Simon Peter and Andrew, to follow Him. “As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. ‘Come, follow me,’ Jesus said, ‘and I will make you fishers of men.’ At once they left their nets and followed him” (Mark 1:16–18; see also Matthew 4:19).

The idea behind fishing is to know the fish you are looking for and attract it so you can make the catch. To catch a fish we must know what equipment to use, the habitat and depth of the water we are fishing in, as well as the kind of bait the fish will go after. After we understand everything we need for real fishing, then how do we relate that to being fishers of men?

God asks us to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:18–20). Just as we need equipment to be fishermen, we need equipment to be fishers of men. Putting on the armor of God is one way to be ready at all times with everything we need (Ephesians 6:10–18). Especially important are the shield of faith with which we ward off the opposition from demonic forces who don’t want to see men saved by the gospel of Christ (v. 16) and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (v. 17). Without these two pieces of spiritual equipment, we will find fishing for men’s souls impossible.

Not only must we have the armor of God as our equipment, but we must also know the fish we are trying to attract. Knowing the lost condition of the people around us will help us to understand that, no matter how good we are at fishing, we will never “catch” the fish on our own. No reasoned argument will convert the soul of a darkened mind, because “the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God” (2 Corinthians 4:4). But God can and frequently does penetrate the darkness with the glorious gospel, and He uses us to do it. He knows which “fish” are His; therefore, we are to seek His wisdom and His guidance on all our fishing expeditions. Prayer is essential.

Lastly we must offer the only effective bait—the gospel of Jesus Christ. To those who are perishing, the message of the cross is foolishness, but to us, it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18). The gospel message has the power to change lives, shine light into darkness, and deliver evil men from hell. There is power in no other message and no other “bait” can catch the fish of God. “I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile” (Romans 1:16). This was Jesus’ message to Peter and Andrew—follow Me, learn of Me, know and understand My mission and My message. Only then will you be able to be fishers of men.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by RoyalRoy(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Sarcasm At its best.

Yeye!!

14 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 26, 2014
The Flying Spaghetti Monster. cool
Or better still, Osewaism.
Worship Seun, and his wife Ishilove and he will make you a supermod, and give you unlimited bandwidth.
Our prophets: Mynd44, Mukina2, and Obinoscopy. TheBigUrban2
cool

6 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by RayMcBlue(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2014

As an atheist, you mustn't burden yourself with all the delusions of grandeur associated with Religion and all of it's implications. That's the beauty of Atheism. But when you, and I quote "feel it's too much of a delusion on me", then maybe, you and atheism were never compatible to begin with, and... you shouldn't refer to yourself as one.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by torchwave: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Op, seeking direction from man will further compound your confusion of who to serve.

You said no one should tell you to pray to God. Read the comments already given and tell me if there is any better suggestion than that.

It is logical, not spiritual, to note that the true living God will reveal the answer to your question if you seek His help in this matter. He may well be the one who is drawing you closer to Himself.

I'm sorry but that is the only thing that makes sense. Ask the true living God of all creation to show you who to serve, Jesus or Allah or Buddah etc. The rest will fall in place. If God is God He will never ignore your prayer.

May you find the answer you seek.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by aligs: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014

BUT........

* GOD:

* RELIGION:

* HOLY BOOK:

* HAGIOGRAPHY:

Thanks.
. Watch Huda tv on arab satellite or peace tv on dstv to learn about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by mmsen: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Send me your money and follow me. Your life won't change for better or for worse but I will make better use of your money than you.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by nellyelitz(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
When you see fake you should know it.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Swiftboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
aligs: . Watch Huda tv on arab satellite or peace tv on dstv to learn about Islam.
Those guys really know how to represent Islam very well but Islam is too secretive to be the real religion to true God. I cant pick up quran and read as a random person.Then again,its full of rituals and mode of worships that is similar to paganism. I'll suggest you try to find the true God and what He really require from you.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by whatofyou: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2014
I would rather you invested your energy into using the resources around you help yourself and the people around you. With what you posted or joked on up there, you should know that everybody will not be saved.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
RayMcBlue:

As an atheist, you mustn't burden yourself with all the delusions of grandeur associated with Religion and all of it's implications. That's the beauty of Atheism. But when you, and I quote "feel it's too much of a delusion on me", then maybe, you and atheism were never compatible to begin with, and... you shouldn't refer to yourself as one.

Shhhhh I know what I'm doing, calm down!
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
aligs: . Watch Huda tv on arab satellite or peace tv on dstv to learn about Islam.

What if I'm interested in Islam, where do I spread my tents?

Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, Quraniyyon, Baha'i, e.t.c

Which of the above do I believe?

Even a vast number of Muslims criticize and disagree with Zakir Naik of Peace TV (whose logic is second to none when it comes to the being ridiculous and the most refuted)
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by torchwave: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
I believe sincerity is lacking in op...
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
torchwave: Op, seeking direction from man will further compound your confusion of who to serve.

You said no one should tell you to pray to God. Read the comments already given and tell me if there is any better suggestion than that.

It is logical, not spiritual, to note that the true living God will reveal the answer to your question if you seek His help in this matter. He may well be the one who is drawing you closer to Himself.

I'm sorry but that is the only thing that makes sense. Ask the true living God of all creation to show you who to serve, Jesus or Allah or Buddah etc. The rest will fall in place. If God is God He will never ignore your prayer.

May you find the answer you seek.

@bolded

Now that's the problem!!!!

First of, you started answering on the wrong footing!

"Pray to God for answers."

the thing is I don't know (no one knows) who the "The Living God" is but base our "faith" and conclusions on Books written by flesh and blood like us. In fact, we don't even know if it's a "He," a "She" or an "It."

Look at the whole thing from this angle:

* What if the True Living God is Olodumare (which of course I don't know)?

In the Yoruba tradition, Olodumare, being the Head Deity, is unreachable to men and can only be communicated to via lesser Deities... Now, since I don't know it's Olodumare I should be praying to, and thus, be praying from my bedroom. Wouldn't I be talking to the wind?

* What if the True Living God is Brahman (which neither a He nor a She)?
In Hinduism, Brahman is more or less a Force-like God and It's expressions are seen in Brahma the Creator, Vishu the Preserver, Shiva the Destroyer (the three main Gods) and the countless millions of the other Household Gods possessed by families. In other words, if I really want to "TALK" to Brahman, I must at least be devouted or pray to one of Its Expressions. But since I don't know it's Brahman that I must pray to, how do I take this action? Wouldn't I be talking to the wind?

* What if the True Living God is Allah?
Remember NO OTHER RELIGIOUS PRACTICE WILL BE ACCEPTED OF ME EXCEPT ISLAM which undoubtably includes mode of pray. Now, I don't know if it's Allah that's the True God, so how am I supposed to know that I should pray in his format to gain answers, thus, if I just lie down on my bed praying in English and not doing regular Salat, would I be talking to the wind?? (Moreover, I've been a Trinitarian Christian before, thus, committed "SHIRK" (an Unpardonable Sin in the sight of Allah) which makes my prayers none and void. Double bullet that is!

* What if the True God is Yahweh/Jehovah (which of course, no one knows)?

Note that Yahweh doesn't listen to the prayers of a Heathen (John 9:31) and since I wouldn't be having a particular Deity in mind when praying (not to even mention Yahweh), I wouldn't be doing the traditional "In Jesus' Name, Amen" thing which mirrors John 14:6 which states that no one can get to the Father except through Him.. Don't be sentimental, wouldn't my prayers be invalid?

* Now, what if the True Creators were Aliens who don't even give a damn about what goes on our earth or maybe they even created us by mistake or didn't even know they created us at all and don't have the Telepathic and Emphatic skills (of hearing my prayers from wherever they are) that you ascribe to your God. Or maybe they don't even see themselves as "Gods"? Wouldn't I just be praying to thin air?

* Lastly, what if the True Living God does not exist and Is just an imaginary Invention that comes from the Human mind? Would I keep praying? Should I keep praying? Praying to non-existence nothingness? Praying to an imagination

You see that the "Pray to God" suggestion you made doesn't make sense at all and it also shows that all these religions, all these holy men, all these holy books, all these contradictions and division therein can't depict, support or help the existence of a True God out there.

That is to say, Gods are just as imaginary as the Conflicting Religions that exist to preach them.

6 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
nellyelitz: When you see fake you should know it.

No bro:

You should know a tongue-in-cheek when you see one

I want to use this post to bring out the very answers Theists are scared to see from their very own mouth.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask Apatheist Mazaje Uzoexcel Weah96 and others, they are Grand Masters at it and will explain it better.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
torchwave: I believe sincerity is lacking in op...

SMH, you still don get it, do you?
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love your humour!

4 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Apatheist: The Flying Spaghetti Monster. cool
Worship Seun, and his wife Ishilove and he will make you a supermod, and give you unlimited bandwidth.
cool

@bolded it is funny how an average Theist would easily disregard the existence of any Flying Spaghetti Monster within seconds of Hearing it and disregard an atheist's questioning of their God's existence within that same period without realizing that Flying Spaghetti Monster has equal chances of existing as their God supposedly does.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by uzoexcel(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol..its too early to laffff like a hyena....this s reallly hilarious
Apatheist: The Flying Spaghetti Monster. cool
cool

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
YorubaJesus: Follow me and I will make you "Fishers of Men".

The phrase “fishers of men” was spoken by Jesus when He was calling two of His disciples, Simon Peter and Andrew, to follow Him. “As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. ‘Come, follow me,’ Jesus said, ‘and I will make you fishers of men.’ At once they left their nets and followed him” (Mark 1:16–18; see also Matthew 4:19).

The idea behind fishing is to know the fish you are looking for and attract it so you can make the catch. To catch a fish we must know what equipment to use, the habitat and depth of the water we are fishing in, as well as the kind of bait the fish will go after. After we understand everything we need for real fishing, then how do we relate that to being fishers of men?

God asks us to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:18–20). Just as we need equipment to be fishermen, we need equipment to be fishers of men. Putting on the armor of God is one way to be ready at all times with everything we need (Ephesians 6:10–18). Especially important are the shield of faith with which we ward off the opposition from demonic forces who don’t want to see men saved by the gospel of Christ (v. 16) and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (v. 17). Without these two pieces of spiritual equipment, we will find fishing for men’s souls impossible.

Not only must we have the armor of God as our equipment, but we must also know the fish we are trying to attract. Knowing the lost condition of the people around us will help us to understand that, no matter how good we are at fishing, we will never “catch” the fish on our own. No reasoned argument will convert the soul of a darkened mind, because “the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God” (2 Corinthians 4:4). But God can and frequently does penetrate the darkness with the glorious gospel, and He uses us to do it. He knows which “fish” are His; therefore, we are to seek His wisdom and His guidance on all our fishing expeditions. Prayer is essential.

Lastly we must offer the only effective bait—the gospel of Jesus Christ. To those who are perishing, the message of the cross is foolishness, but to us, it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18). The gospel message has the power to change lives, shine light into darkness, and deliver evil men from hell. There is power in no other message and no other “bait” can catch the fish of God. “I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile” (Romans 1:16). This was Jesus’ message to Peter and Andrew—follow Me, learn of Me, know and understand My mission and My message. Only then will you be able to be fishers of men.

Wooow!!!!

I'd love be a Man-Fisher but could you tell what river I should throw my net?

Pentecostal, Catholicism, Gnosticism, Jehovah's Witnesses, God's Kingdom Society, Protestanism, East-African Christianity, United Church of Christ, Modalism, Jesus Seminar, e.t.c.

Which of the above Rivers should I throw my net? Remember, each of them claim to be the RIGHT WAY (thus, I can only catch Man-fish the right way in ONE of the above)

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by uzoexcel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op/ Reiyvinn, the thing s complex and its not helped by the fact that our knowledge of ancient history cant be trusted...so many changes and amendments v beeen made by 'persons' for bad,good or for the greater good..for example, so many other gospels were deleted from the bible for reasons unknown and which we can only guess at...The bible says 'A' in one part and then says 'B' in anoda part. Ditto for the koran which i have also read. I dunno about hinduism and others as i havent had time..
I think one has to just stick to one's religion to have something to hang 'unto' but one also be open minded. I am a catholic but dont subscribe to a few teachings like saint thomas aquinas who says 'salvation cannot be found outside the catholic church'..what is the fate of non catholics then?...ditto for other religions that condemn 'others' also.

My angst with religion is that it makes us downplay the humanity of people around us and this is not helped by the media. For example, we look on the news and see wars,fights going on in syria/palestine/israel/northen nigeria and by default one sides with the one who is of similar religion with him/her. U tend to hear statements from news listeners like 'dont mind those violent muslims. bloody israelites, senseless xtians corrupted by the west' etc. For example the israel/hamas crisis, an average news listener who is muslim/arab supports hamas by default while an average jew/christian/european supports Israel wqithout trying to research on the root cause of the struggle....I think religion has succeeded in dividing people along lines than it should.

Its crap when someone says religion makes you know the difference between right and wrong. I study with chinese,indians and europeans who are atheists and believe only in the 'god of science' grin grin grin but this guys are more humane,friendly, kind, sincere/open hearted than the average xtian/islam or nigerian xtian who calls on God monday to sunday but who cheats/lies/bribes(we say God go understand)/do jamb runs/special centres and does thanksgiving when his 'runs' click/ shocking tribalistic tendencies (omo nna,nde ofe mmanu/aboki nama)/womanises/piss on the road/throw rubbish on the road/disobey traffic rules/impatient in traffic/cursing fellow drivers in traffic/doesnt symphatise when he hears of bombings in the north and says to himself,' thank God its not my portion'. etc...

as one Desdichando said on my thread and i quote, 'it is a wonder that the oyibo peeps here who introduced religion to us are less religious but more honest and have things working for them while we wey they carry the thing for head are worse-off in all spheres of life..i thought the more u pray the more things are supposed to be better...so while are they 'enjoying' more than us'

As usual i would drop this clip grin grin of which i got a very important line. It goes thus, ' They do not look like you and me and so they must be Evil'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzuWbDHZrU

3 Likes

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by aligs: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Even a vast number of Muslims criticize and disagree with Zakir Naik of Peace TV (whose logic is second to none when it comes to the being ridiculous and the most refuted)
. Seek knowledge about Islam... When you do, your questions will be answered. Pls don't confuse me, I don't mean learn about zakir naik or any human being but what I mean is seek knowledge about Islam the religion of peace with sincerity and open mind and if Allah wills, you will be guided[b]
Reiyvinn:

. Seek knowledge about Islam... When you do, your questions will be answered. Pls don't confuse me, I don't mean learn about zakir naik or any human being but what I mean is seek knowledge about Islam the religion of peace with sincerity and open mind and if Allah wills, you will be guided[/b]
Reiyvinn:

. Seek knowledge about Islam... When you do, your questions will be answered. Pls don't confuse me, I don't mean learn about zakir naik or any human being but what I mean is seek knowledge about Islam the religion of peace with sincerity and open mind and if Allah wills, you will be guided
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by aligs: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Swiftboy: Those guys really know how to represent Islam very well but Islam is too secretive to be the real religion to true God. I cant pick up quran and read as a random person.Then again,its full of rituals and mode of worships that is similar to paganism. I'll suggest you try to find the true God and what He really require from you.
. Seek knowledge, Seek knowledge!!
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Swiftboy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
aligs: . Seek knowledge, Seek knowledge!!
show me the knowledge now.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
aligs: . Seek knowledge, Seek knowledge!!

Dude, to be honest with you, Lemme just break the ice.

It is you that really needs to seek knowledge about Islam.

Read the Book "UNDERSTANDING MUHAMMAD" by Ali Sina and you'll know what I'm talking about. You can google it if you wish.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by aligs: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Swiftboy: show me the knowledge now.
. Unfortunately I can not show you what your heart doesn't desire. Seeking knowledge is the best left to you.. Cz in the end it is all about you, your convictions, your thoughts and your life. I hope you understand
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by IbrahimMav: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
embrace Islam and be saved.
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by aligs: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Dude, to be honest with you, Lemme just break the ice.

It is you that really needs to seek knowledge about Islam.

Read the Book "UNDERSTANDING MUHAMMAD" by Ali Sina and you'll know what I'm talking about. You can google it if you wish.
. Seek knowledge my guy, don't just read one book. Read a lot of books about islam and not just our holy prophet Muhammad (SAW), also read about other Prophets such as of Jesus (AS), Abraham (AS), Moses (AS), Isaac (AS), Adam (AS), Ishaq(AS), Lot (AS), David (AS), Noah (AS) etc. Seek knowledge about death, the day of reckoning etc from the view point of Islam and compare with other religions. Knowledge is vast!!!!! You can't possibly know it all but knowledge surely benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.