Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (35720 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2014
I definitely think about some of the
nicer girls in my past though, and
sometimes wish I'd stayed with one.. My question is , Do guys ever regret hurting the
nice girl ?

For me , I can guarantee 100% that i regrets
hurting Olabisi grin
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2014
your own view guys
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Well... As humans, at one point or the other, we would be forced to have a retrospect of what has happened in the past or rather the people we have met. If you often have an introspection, it would certainly or more often than not lead you to a retrospection of how you have treated certain people in your life.

Any right thinking human would feel bad and guilty for hurting a good person. It might not occur immediately, but certain events in the future would definitely trigger such retrospection.

It's sad to hurt someone that is good and nice to you. The reality there is; newer is not always better. The earlier people realise this, the better. Some people console themselves with words like; there is always someone out there better than you blah blah blah... Of course, there is always someone better. But, how sure are you that you would ever come in contact with that person? Or let's say there are better people out there than the one you have, assuming there are like 2 better people in every 100 out there. Now, with a population of about 7 billion people, it means there would be about 140 million better people than the one you have at hand. What is the guarantee that one would find any one among the 140 million better people?

Of course, you know the above is just a mere assumption, there could be more better people or less than the person you have at hand. The bottom line is, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

If someone is good and nice to you, don't let that person go. It is as simple as that. The problem with us is greed. You need a nice guy/girl, when he or she comes, you are then looking for the badass guy/girl. You need an intelligent guy/girl, when he or she surfaces, then you feel there is need to be with someone you can control easily and override and so on...

In a nutshell, look for someone who has what you need and don't just want, then stick with the person. Else, there would aways be times we would have to regret our actions for dumping someone somewhere.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by MikeWill: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad: Well... As humans, at one point or the other, we would be forced to have a retrospect of what has happened in the past or rather the people we have met. If you often have an introspection, it would certainly or more often than not lead you to a retrospection of how you have treated certain people in your life.

Any right thinking human would feel bad and guilty for hurting a good person. It might not occur immediately, but certain events in the future would definitely trigger such retrospection.

It's sad to hurt someone that is good and nice to you. The reality there is; newer is not always better. The earlier people realise this, the better. Some people console themselves with words like; there is always someone out there better than you blah blah blah... Of course, there is always someone better. But, how sure are you that you would ever come in contact of that person? Or let's say there are better people out there than the one you have, assuming there are like 2 better people in every 100 out there. Now, with a population of about 7 billion people, it means there would be about 140 million better people than the one you have at hand. What is the guarantee that one would find any one among the 140 million better people?

Of course, you know the above is just a mere assumption, there could be more better people or less than the person you have at hand. The bottom line is, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

If someone is good and nice to you, don't let that person go. It is as simple as that. The problem with us is greed. You need a nice guy/girl, when he or she comes, you are then looking for the badass guy/girl. You need an intelligent guy/girl, when he or she surfaces, then you feel there is need to be with someone you can control easily and override and so on...

In a nutshell, look for someone who has what you need and don't just want, then stick with the person. Else, there would aways be times we would have to regret our actions for dumping someone somewhere.

Real Talk

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 4:34am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad: Well... As humans, at one point or the other, we would be forced to have a retrospect of what has happened in the past or rather the people we have met. If you often have an introspection, it would certainly or more often than not lead you to a retrospection of how you have treated certain people in your life.

It's sad to hurt someone that is good and nice to you. The reality there is; newer is not always better. The earlier people realise this, the better. Some people console themselves with words like; there is always someone out there better than you blah blah blah... Of course, there is always someone better. But, how sure are you that you would ever come in contact of that person? Or let's say there are better people out there than the one you have, assuming there are like 2 better people in every 100 out there. Now, with a population of about 7 billion people, it means there would be about 140 million better people than the one you have at hand. What is the guarantee that one would find any one among the 140 million better people?

hmmm
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
"Any right thinking human would feel bad and guilty for hurting a
good person"

i don't agree with d above though
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
^^^^What is it you do not agree on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2014

Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
andromida:

Hmmmmm.
What...?
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad:
What...?

Makes some sense.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
andromida:

Makes some sense.
Some? Okay... Lol
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Snoggy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2014

Bless me, bruddah.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by ITbomb(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yeah, she is regretting n will always regret ever hurting me
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Snoggy:

Bless me, bruddah.
May the blessings and the peace of God almighty be upon you and your family in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen! Hehehehehe.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Snoggy:

Bless me, bruddah.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Enegod(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just because a girl is "nice" does not
mean we are a match. No, I don't regret
the past.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Snoggy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad:
May the blessings and the peace of God almighty be upon you and your family in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen! Hehehehehe.
Amen! cheesy
Merci.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Enegod: Just because a girl is "nice" does not
the past.... undecided
@dmcdad , d above shows d reason why i don't agree with you grin
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebiz2012: @dmcdad , d above shows d reason why i don't agree with you grin
You and I know the context for which this issue was raised. There are ways issues of incompatibilities are handled. Do you handle it by doing one thing or the other to hurt the person, with a view to pushing the person out of your life?

And sincerely, was yours an issue of incompatibility? I guess not. So, albeit incompatibility might trigger two people to go their separate ways, but then, what is the frequency of people splitting due to incompatibility? Assuming they were good to each other.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dytbabe: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb: Yeah, she is regretting n will always regret ever hurting me

Yimu
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by avuekwe(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
I hope he gets to read this

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
sad
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by sexylogan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Onlinebiz2012: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
avuekwe: I hope he gets to read this
sad
avuekwe: I hope he gets to read this
sad
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by avuekwe(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebiz2012: sad sad

He's a nairalander and might even be on nairaland as we speak. I pray that he has a change of heart soonest.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
avuekwe:

He's a nairalander and might even be on nairaland as we speak. I pray that he has a change of heart soonest.
Ehya... Sowie.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
What's his moniker
avuekwe:

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by avuekwe(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: What's his moniker

If I tell you, he will get angrier. It starts with 's' and ends with 'n'
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by ib4real95(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nah no regrets.. for why?
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
avuekwe:

If I tell you, he will get angrier. It starts with 's' and ends with 'n'
hmmmn.....am surevit aint seun undecided
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by avuekwe(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hmmmn.....am surevit aint seun undecided

Nope, it ain't seun. It's an 11 word moniker
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by cc150615(f): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Enegod: Just because a girl is "nice" does not
the past.... undecided
hurting a nice girl is way different from u guys agreeing to part ways due to incompatibility!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.