Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting (1088 Views)

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting / My Oga At The Top Smileys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by Elmgnifico(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Have you ever wondered why many girls use smileys
and short reply when chatting nowadays
Seriously, i have come to realize why most girls
do
I was chatting with this babe yesterday and i
was
Like....
Me: how are you dear?
Girl: 5n
Me: how was ur day?
Me: how is your family?
Me: are you missing me?
Girl: No
Me: but am missing you
Girl: tanks

Phew!!! Owka naaa

Me: I'm not feeling well
Girl: sowi
Me: so how was ya day?
Me: are you busy?
Girl: no
Me: are you with someone over there?
Girl: no
Me: what? Why don't you type something
interesting instead of
sending me short replies?
Girl: k
Me: type something now!
Girl: k
Me: Ok! Ok so its true
Girl: dat wat
Me: I've heard you failed your English
exams...
Girl: who telled you? It is inpossible... I sawed the
resalt yestarday... I passed away.
Me: OMG... That's ok. U can use smileys and short
reply plz!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by tunde4eva: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:37am On Jul 26, 2014
She truely 'passed away'
Contunue
smiley
Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 26, 2014
well done....
Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by Elmgnifico(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2014
42n8dzydoo: She truely 'passed away'
Contunue
smiley
hehehehehe she did pass away grin
Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by Elmgnifico(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Obasgilbert: well done....
wink]
Re: Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply Whilst Chatting by Swiftlee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin looool, this yoke should be on front page pleeeeease

(1) (Reply)

Ebola And Spiritual Implications / Pastor And Ebola Patient / Who's Controlling This Chain Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.