Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (17974 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by bbmc: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source
you are a pathological liar. You just shot yourself in the foot because my uncle is a close associate of Omisore's. And through him,I got to understand that Omisore and Fayose are indeed very very close friends by virtue of both being enemies of obasanjo. After Fayose em$erged as the PDP flagbearer in Ekiti,a lot of party stalwarts were quiting the party in droves under the premised that Fayose was not sellable,it was omisore who was personally driving himself to theoir houses to appeal on them to support Fayose's candidature,and Fayose did same in Osun. I repeeat:You're a liar

4 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Apc propaganda or not, even a blind or deaf man knows omisore can never win this election.

The man has like zero personality

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by padeolu: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
bbmc: you are a pathological liar. You just shot yourself in the foot because my uncle is a close associate of Omisore's. And through him,I got to understand that Omisore and Fayose are indeed very very close friends by virtue of both being enemies of obasanjo.
Its certain one of us is the liar, but time will surely tell who the "pathological" liar is.
bbmc: "it was omisore who was personally driving himself to theoir houses to appeal on them to support Fayose's candidature,and Fayose did same in Osun.
You need to go back to bed. Its obvious you your sleeping head isn't fully awake to reality.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Ugele: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
smartchoice: Knew that story was false Fayose is a loyal man...not one to make such statements against his party
wonder shall end, imagine a criminal and murderer is now a gud man while somebody dat has nothing to do with corruption, ability to commit a crime is a good leader simply because he/she does not has ability to commit a crime or to turn black to white. May God save us oooo
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Ullayious: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2014
i wonder.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Amanwulu1(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2014
d hand wk of d mischief makers.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by myspnigeria: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2014
na wa for our bloggers o
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by 0rlando0woh: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Fayose sounds like a Nairalander here
“Not only will Aregbesola go back to stay with his master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the August 9 election, but the PDP will takeover the South West.”
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by passionate88: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
smartchoice: Knew that story was false Fayose is a loyal man...not one to make such statements against his party
No b lie
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by 26ROY: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Neyoor: Contrary to rumours being spread on the social
media by some people, the Ekiti State governor –
elect, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose has debunked
passing any negative comments on the chances of
the Osun State PDP governorship candidate, Iyiola
Omisore to win the August 9, 2014 governorship
poll, saying that he knew nothing about those
comments.

According to a press statement issued in Ado Ekiti
on Friday by the Governor-Elect’s Chief Press
Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, and made available
to Saturday Sun, Fayose said that his
preoccupation for now was for Omisore and PDP to
win the election and he was doing everything
possible to see that it comes to pass.

Adelusi alleged that the statement posted on the
social media was the work of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), which he said, “had been
overwhelmed by fear of losing Osun few weeks
after it was booted out of Ekiti State.” His word:
“Not only will Aregbesola go back to stay with his
master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the August 9
election, but the PDP will takeover the South
West.”

Adelusi urged the Osun PDP members to remain
united and ignore any negative news particularly
on the social media, saying it was done with the
intention of causing disunity among the PDP
leaders, adding that with all their propaganda in
Ekiti, it ended 16 – 0, in favour of Fayose.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=73871
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by smudge2079(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Oops... I guess d unknown soulja must have said dat den.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by dejt4u(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

That's why he couldn't explain why he is yet to visit Osun state.. People deceiving people. angry
continue fooling yourself.. Fayose ws in Orolu local govt(Ifon nd its environs like Ilie, iregba et al) wit omisore some weeks ago.. You dnt knw this cos they dont make unnecessary noise..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Even if he did,he will deny it...thats basically what happens when politics has become a god-father/god-mother oriented way of life....he does not want to wake up tomorrow and he has been impeached
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Itoroetti:

this got me cracking.cant wait to see Rauf return to lagos

grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2014
0rlando0woh: Fayose sounds like a Nairalander here

You go fear fear cool
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Odika1: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2014
APC=AGBERO PEOPLE'S CONGRESS.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Bash92(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
padeolu: The story is true, Fayose actually said that. Prolly he only came on to debunk it inorder to ease the tension that statement caused within S/W PDP (especially in Osun State). Fayose and Omisore aint best of friends.

From a reliable source
They aint the best of friend yet Fayose came to Osogbo to support Omisore during is declaration to contest(in April or march) even before the PDP choose him as there candidate in Osun state
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2014
dejt4u:
continue fooling yourself.. Fayose ws in Orolu local govt(Ifon nd its environs like Ilie, iregba et al) wit omisore some weeks ago.. You dnt knw this cos they dont make unnecessary noise..

Hahaha,..but making noise about eating corn and guguru is necessary abi? Continue deceiving those you can deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by kalamayat: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Adetayo100: Apc propaganda or not, even a blind or deaf man knows omisore can never win this election.

The man has like zero personality
People will swimm in shit if you put some few coins in it. Believe me if Omisore loses this election, every coordinator that collected money from him during this campaign will find themselves to blame. The same treatment is also waiting for the PDP stakeholders that decamped to APC prior to the election... I foresee people like Oyinlola been attacked by unknow youths in the state immediately after the election; dont ask my why... I don't also see Omisore as a good loser. His eyes are red!

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Leibnitz: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Mynd44 wink
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Olumastar: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2014
It might be true or not but i doubt it, if d statement is not true. my concern is d reason why he has not visited osun at dis time wen their election is even at hand.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Kazzman(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
immortalvoices: all in all never ever trust a politician...they always flow with the wave and the tide of event, all to favour them in their political career
God will bless you my brother,you got it right.All our politicians are seasonal liars,they do it in order to have some score cards ahead and during election.At the end of the election all the stories will change.

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by hensben(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
DWJOBScom: How desperate we've become over power!!!!
cos its looting galore.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by ibdeals1(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2014
hmm
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Adenugay(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Cool story

Pic: Troops hold suspected Kaduna bomber disguised as a woman >>> http://www..com/pic-troops-hold-suspected-kaduna-bomber-disguised-woman-2/
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by berbs113(f): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Coward!
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Touchforfree(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
True or false, Omisore is not needed as gov in Oshun. We dont want PDP in SW; What has they achieved as the Federal head. Fayose is running his mouth because he is aiming at being the one who resuscitate PDP in SW.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Either true or false, I don't care but †ђξ bitter truth is dat, He has no post in osun, we want Omoluabi Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ lead us, Not a............,wat did he want Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us in osun dat †ђξ incubent is not offering us. I smell shame.....People deceiving people....God bless Nigeria, God Bless Osun state
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Btruth: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Wahala ti PDP niyen. Please better people, just cast your vote for a reliable & active governor. Ogbeni Rauf is still your man. #Up APC!
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Btruth: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Wahala PDP niyen. Nobody send them.
Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Leibnitz: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Finally tongue

Re: Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Either true or false. Aregbesola 'll beat Omisore with a very wide margin.

I'm talking as an Electorate, a resident and Indigene of Osun state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC / Looters’ List: Afenifere, Junaid, Others Slam FG …for Releasing Just Six Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.