Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Cursed Few In Our Generation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cursed Few In Our Generation (1798 Views)

The World's Top Most Haunted And Cursed. Items / Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? / Checkmating Filth-media Or Stopping Celebs From Destroying Our Generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2014
A cursed generation of islamic jihadist- the pillars that hold the world after God almighty "human history", are being bombed mosques are springing up everywhere, even where they shouldn't *Jonahs (in the belly of the fish) tomb in Iraq, and all the evangelist of peace - they have now become a torn in the flesh of the world- if they decide to wipe them out human rights activist would shout genocide, and they are gradually usurp*ing* our way of life, creating fear bombing the innocent - and who do I blame WE, christians we have prayed as born again for the kingdom of God to come* but we have forgotten that, in a bid for his kingdom to come, bombs aimed at killing innocent people by these elements of pedition - BOKO HARAM! ISIS!! HAMAS!!!! will lead to those evil people ruling this earth for 1000years, and if we don't have that mark of hitting our head on the ground they have on therefore head, we may die of hunger, its time we took the war to these cowards that fest on the harmless- just 5 nuclear bombs will set this world straight- 1 in Iran, one on Iraq, on on Afghanistan, one on Palestine- one on pakistan, I would have said nigeria but I believe GEJ doesn't want to do the need-ful

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2014
When so many things happen I look for a place to talk about it- of all the clueless things this govt, has been doing this is the first time *if this is true* I would hear or better still see, something that makes sense and a permanent solution to this dirty case - http:///YFcRn7VvrN. - I was expecting any sensible government to have privatised all general hospitals and govt., owned hospital, a long time ago, that's what I would have done- the other solution to this health issue, I keep it to myself, they wouldn't pay me for the solution and I believe they are all professors Phd's- my reason is so simple Doctors would still ask for more and un- merited accolades would be poured on a govt that's not performing like the case of nigeria's GDP*,- image them saying they are superior to their contemporary medical workers and they should be held responsible for poor diagnosis, well maybe?? but they have forgotten that each speciality; nurses, pharmacist contribute to the healing of a patient - if they think they should be held responsible let them barb the hair off genitals of patients they want to operate on, or even clean feaces. Well personally, I have no bias against Doctors, at least we know every sector of the economy wants their own share *pound of flesh* from a corrupt govt., the only thing is they *Doctors* presumed they are more intelligent then others, because academically they excelled, and spent 5years or is it 6yrs studying medical sciences- I send you! You fore go do botany nah! Doctors sorry OH! but outside these non points of mine, does that mean they are better or should be given more preference then every other person- because they treat medical cases- its time people started thinking well - and they should go to blazes, some people are being paid only 10k a month and they are living* no be the same market we dey go?
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
when people are put in any position of authority, I believe its for a reason best known to God, we may criticize and critic their performances but its for a reason;
1. Gaddafi[/b]was in power in Libya, and their was forced peace, E.C.O.W.A.S was only talking about the proliferation of small and light arms but today we talk about terrorism, and the country was held forcefully as one united entity - all the rebels were put under check. But we the masses observing know that the American government and possibly other governments made a mistake of removing the junta*
2. [b]Saddam Hussein
a tyrant of the highest order, that i also find despicable -was also over thrown and now we can see, that he was placed for a specific reason* suppress ISIS- but where do we find ourselves now
3. With and trying hard to not sound biased, which is difficult G.E.J was put their to punish Nigerian's, so we would know what good and bad government means what experience and lack of experience means- as at today our girls have been missing for 120+ days, Ebola has landed at our shores, with a fake claim by this G.E.J administration- that we are insulated from the threat, but as at this afternoon 2 or maybe 3 are seriously infected by this scourge, and its moving around in Lagos, in fact it maybe at our door posts for all i post, and we do not know- in the middle belt as at today, cholera has started ravaging- corruption is at its all high, N.N.P.C has sacked their managing director while, the Woman Minister Deizani Madueke, is still on seat, they are covering their corrupt tracks and sacrificing pawns. Boko-Haram is terrorizing innocent Nigerian's in the North, and have turned us into sport for killing, baby manufacturing houses in the east has turn into the avenues of raising suicide bombers, to knock us off, we in our myopic thinking believe that people, are sponsoring them "me i can't spend a dime of my money to sponsor vagabonds, can you? if you can't then who is sponsoring who? these are people that have created a channel of trade by kidnapping, burgling of banks (armed robbery).
4. 3 days (imagine oh)! during working days for that matter -is proposed by I.N.E.C, to issue permanent voters cards, because they know the larger population may not be able to register, if given voters card- they would possibly, vote them out of power - how can less then 22million people determine the faith of 170m Nigerian's.
which way my people? which way?
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
I have been wondering for sometime now if we have a problem of forward thinking or we just generally believe in "when we reach the bridge we would cross it" notion- now my issue is if the federal govt would deploy over 30,000/40000 uniformed and un-uniformed men to just a governorship* election, what would now happen to the presidential election which would be holding in about 28-30states? are they going to deploy the whole armed forces to this, would they be sufficient enough to cover the rest of nigeria?- now rigging in this country is so simple, and it is starring s in the face, because we are so beclouded by non-issues - to rig an election, all you have to do -as an incumbent is, ensure the parts where your competition has a strong hold you deny them voters cards or materials, and put masked men wearing black with guns which are not normal sized their- or you limit the number of those to be given, the voters cards in their strong hold - while in your own strong hold, make sure everyone gets their voters card including under-aged if the need be to make up for your numbers, in this case the PDP govt is in control of the machinery, and they are using it to the detriment of the masses.

I was listening to the INEC electoral commissioner in charge of abuja, while he was making reference to voters cards, and he said their are only 4,000 persons registered to vote voters in abuja, a city of over 6m people?- well on several occasions I have tried to register to no avail - someone would come and scatter the place and the registering officers would pack their things and walk away, previous elections "OBJ era, it wasn't like that -I was able to register and collect a temporary voters card.
Now what they do is to ensure all the political appointees, P.A and S.A alone to govt., officials are the voters, its time to change this dirt. Let us get up and not accept this trash again- enough is enough- let us all get our voters card by fire and by force.
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have come again to my corner abi- Diary* because I feel so much disdain, for this advertorial CAWAN* is airing, haven't we seen sufficient advertorial from TAN (hypocrites) is anything ever free- transformation agenda here- agenda their, billboards everywhere they claim they have not started the campaign, hmmm- I wonder what we will call this, who would sanction them?- they are also claiming this administration have given us (we the new generation) freedom of speech- I think they don't know, we took it by force -they didn't give it to us- if we have someone, a president, who doesn't know, that every representative of himself heading all the ministries and parastals is corrupt then it means he himself is corrupt - yes, what has been stopping him- (their president) from investigating their backgrounds* of these people b4 given them appointments
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Theirs no place for me to re validate my temporary voters card - I registered in Lagos and I stay in abuja - coupled with the amount of days given 5days for revalidation, they want to dis enfranchise me- Jega and GEJ - scientific rigging*
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
People are desperate and very wicked - yo have a terminal illness and you want to take people along- your neighbour has a challenge and you trample on his already bruised ego- something happens to a neighbour and gossip negatively about it- man's inhumanity to man*
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
THIS IS NOT MY STYLE BUT THIS EDITORIAL GOT ME CRACKED UP- I heard he use to share cake for/to only the ladies in church on some Sundays - how true I don't know O! Anyway laugh with me-

Sahara Reporters ; with Khadijat Mohammed and
Suleman Muhammed
Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 4
- Household Church of God by Imoh David
Pastor Chris Okotie, divorcee par excellence,
vocabulary confusionist, Casanova-in-the-Lord,
Nigeria’s imaginary president, and debonair to the
core. Whoever told Christians that they cannot
marry more than one wife intentionally wanted to
make the PIMPINGstry--sorry ministry--difficult
for Pastor Okotie.
Read More…
http:///1we6J8g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
And the madness just continues- nigerian airways was privatised sold as scrap- now this government is bring another airways back- charges on ATM was removed it has been replaced again- nepa is being sold - thou the level of corruption is stinking der, any sensible person would reverse this - PTF an abacha agency was scrapped by OBJ - this govt bought Sure-P, govt said they are pulling out of transportation business but they established agencies (ltd companies) and bought 54 seater buses- they sold all the utilities bus of ministries and have bought new innoson long buses, this same policies span housing- its just everywhere- they are trying to reduce their involvement in education but they have established more universities-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
The year 2014 taking pictures to the next level- climb the fence - you these women you will kill people-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 5:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Nostrademus the man that saw tomorrow-
and WWIII has began - with the black man at the helm of power leading other world powers to fight the war - which was started in the middle east- after the bombing of the twin towers (world trade center 9-11) the war would linger on for years, their was confusion around the world especially -Africa, because of incompetent leadership and hunger draught* - which can be seen in somalia and sudan, and the Black Death -Ebola Virus Disease which is raging west africa-(someone should get GEJ out of power, and put a competent person their to help us, because!) It can only get tougher-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Their are 2 sets of people in this world - Good and the bad, 2 sets of people Man and woman, 2 sets of people black and white "forget how they look", 2 sets of people those with a conscience and those without, 2 sets of people the wicked and fair, 2 sets on nairaland those given laptops by patience jonathan to save the image of this administration and those that believe, in their ideals and statements of other political figures and support other personalities- our division gets wider everyday as paid to post PDP E-warriors and APC followers clash on every political thread, the igbo's trying to take on the rest of the tribes-"deep seeded in the failure of succession" and calling them names- I tire oh* yes, wetin be my own *I close eyes nah* and skip them- which I do a lot, their is something that is always obvious the truth they see it and lie about it, throwing aspersions on other people for their woes- some don't even know that immediately after the 2015 elections (paid to post) they loose their relevance- they have also forgotten that bad leadership rubs off on all of us directly or indirectly- immediately or in future- why can we just think with our brains and not our feet-

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Most of the times - I sit in my sitting room watching the news* and then compare the facts with assumptions and directions of government with reality and I just wonder- haba with all their MBA's and Phd- they are simply blind to facts and incredulously myopic - does the level of education play an important role in competence or just a yardstick for social inclusion - the reason being if IMF and the World bank praise you, definitely you are getting it wrong- even the US where the IMF is resident don't follow the supposed IMF policies O! Nigeria we hail thee
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2014
You see our problem the national assembly conferred immunity on themselves as well as the president and governors - now they also ensured that if the president refuses to sign a bill they can assent to it, - its obvious most corrupt governors are going to the senate and its possible if APC wins they would all be probed -so they are protecting themselves in advance people who see tomorrow thieves seun your PDP* look and you would see- they want to be able to arm twist the president GMB - if he comes in to fight them* corruption which way nigeria- the corrupt few are holding us by the jugular - what can we do about it-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
INEC I want to register in 2011 the P.A to dame jonathan came and scatter the registration point I was to register at- this year INEC refused to start continuous registration - I need my voters card JEGA (INEC), OLISA METU, GEJ, AKPABIO, the disgrace egbon FFK, BURUJI- , NECKLESS PIUS ANYIM the meat glutton, NOI world bank minister of debt purchases for nigeria* - PDP chairman- polithievians, the worst SAMBO*, 16 is greater then 19 JONAH JANG, TAN cohorts, the kparaga drinking governor FAYOSE(in a more orderly, society that statement would have -caused your impeachment, he who drinks would smoke, he who smokes will steal ) I want my voters card give me my right* it belongs to me - GIVE ME MY RIGHT - VOTER CARD- VOTER CARD!!!!!

A very incompetent government should be held accountable and this is what the lied about to us nigerians and the international community---

Non-Transformation Agenda: What President Jonathan Said On Power By Timi Frank
Speaking with United Nations diplomats on Monday, 31st January 2011 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, President Goodluck Jonathan made this promise: “If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything…”
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmm* in my corner - theirs this very important issue, and I need someone to help me sort it out- for like a year now - I have noticed a change in my pep! I feel tired more, thou I try to sleep for at least 6-7hrs but somewhere along the line - after 2-3hrs of sleep - I just wake up and I can't seem to sleep any more- I try and try but to no avail* maybe after another 2hrs the remaining sleep arrives and I do an hour or maybe 1hr 45mins and I have to get ready for work- plz what can I do- I feel all tired later on - but that aside, even when I still do 6-7hrs -I just feel, necessarily tired -what can I use to curb this?- its so serious because sometimes my body "flesh" feels tired and pained as if I was hit with a crow bar-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2014
@princenady - @drjoshua2000 - sorry I have been able to ready your mails - I guess the network is that bad on my side of world - I can't post - it took me a while with network timing out-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
I was just going through some posts and threads on nairaland- and I just observed that those boys, from the creeks that have been stealing, vandalising and terrorising the unity of the country, are all over nairaland -opening threads and fighting dirty like okupe- they start a thread and finish the thread* insulting the personalities of the opposition candidates -and when the supporters of the opposition, insult their candidate they say - they don't have respect for the office of their candidate- whereas the personality for which they fight to protect - well is a disappointment to the S.S- as nigeria has been on auto-pilot for quite a while* please someone/people we are tired of court jesters, and boys criminals for the creeks that are high on crude oyel-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have been on the forum for quite a while and I have seen a lot of my forumites drop off the site *iice* etc- but that's not what I wanted to talk about- I wanted to make reference to the value of contributions and the fact that some people can't ask questions about the happening - and how they relate, i.e falling oil prices and how this affects, value of the naira as the prices fall - what happens in an economy where the centre is highly corrupt and unrepentant - as well as blaming others for the poor policies implementation or circumvented structures of government, their are so many reasons why I find it hard to comprehend the level of myopic"ity" I just hope their could be a button seun could incorporate to ban ethnocentric contributors- and those that are positively biased to negativity- maybe I should also leave the stage like so many have left in the past*** some I can't remember-
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have been so irritated like nowadays - GEJ I don't have any problem with him, I only have an issue with his incompetence, we were not all born to be competent and that's why they invented the grading scale, to help us develop, but the greatest of all irritants is the amount of advertorials - I open a news paper I see GEJ till 2099* some threads are started on nairaland with only one intent perpetrate falsehood and sell a bad product, when it can't be sold they attack personalities and are quick to jump to positions like APC supporters are fighters- well their are 2 things involved the aggressie and the aggressor* I switch on my TV to watch a local station and I see 1200km of roads lagos - ibadan expressway- ore sagamu road* I don't blame them, they don't go by road so they don't know if the roads are good or bad*, I just see advert and adverts N21b is no chicken change O! TV stations newspapers and radio stations are cashing in big time* - because of all these lies, I watch cctv aljazeera and bbc more nowadays if I get really frustrated I watch hiptv and BET TV just to avoid seeing and listening to the lies. What even baffles me the most is people still don't understand - it's not about buhari again! It's about the ability to make a statement with our votes and put some certain set of people where they belong, if they take us for a ride- it's the ability to look for an alternative that would not thrive on 16 is greater then 19 - 4 impeach 21 because they have just one person that circumvent and destroyed the structure of the presidency - so he can single handedly romance and allow the likes of FFK talk and insult our sensibilities- Fayose that rigged and was impeached for stealing- imagine someone that still has a case to answer, immunity my foot- and so many more- ibori daughter and any member of ibori's family should not be allowed to hold any political office in nigeria* as a deterrent for the money her father stole, but no, under this administration - anything goes- what is the punishment for corruption and stealing? A national honour* I want to imagine, if GEJ had been in power for 8 years they would have finished nigeria*
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2015
As much as I am un-biased, I would love to ask this salient question, why are igbo's like this- the greatest mistake you would make as a man living in nigeria is to rent a house from an igbo man! Do business with them, they would try to dupe or outsmart you! Be friends with them they would speak ill of you behind you! Marry or date their women, they would rant and rant until the night comes upon the relationship! Go into a discussion with them they would argue with you! Employ them they would tribalise every step taken by everyone in the organisation! Their are just so many reason why I sometimes ask what is wrong with their thinking, even as the whole of nigeria know this government has scored woefully in all sectors - they fight tooth and nail to maintain status quo! Nigeria* is your country lord save us from these unique people* if an average igbo man can't cheat you he spoils your image* slandering you* beware of them! People beware
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
How funny can life be, fayose, towards the peak of elections- insulted PMB, and tried to do a comparism, between his own 70yr old mother (omo ti ko ni respect) wearing pampers and PMB, claiming, he is not fit enough to be president, under the pretext that they are within the same age bracket- what an insult, on the personality of PMB and his children, yet el-rufai son -insults fayose, in the same manner and some people, are shouting his over fed, he does not have respect, they have forgotten that what goes around always goes around- KARMA! Nowadays it does not really take a long time for it to be served- lipsrsealed
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
I just realised, it's been a long while, since I last visited this topic of mine, maybe because I have moved into that special group cheesy I have missed topic moderators like IICE*(she once banned me for taking a stand against lesbianism- I come dey suspect her?) grin - I guess, we are now elders, we behave like politicians we don't contribute except a topic forces excrement down our throats, especially the tribal commentators, sometimes I wonder if they have forgotten, the book of exodus in the bible? and the way the children of isreal behaved in the wilderness, some still want to stay in their Egypt, others have failed to realise that they wail and complain like the isrealites in the wilderness, well who am I too point out these facts to them? - I take more pleasure in reading the comments - other then commenting, maybe because nowadays the shallow minded'ness' of the contributors and the so called first to comment gang have taken over the scene, its just silly! And most of the topics on the front page are mostly tonto this Dike that- biafra this biafra that! What a shame, most of these people don't even know how the map of nigeria looks-

1 Like

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerians are desperately wicked people- I inclusive, because maybe I am not holier then them! sometimes I wonder if our wickedness would not destroy us- well honestly speaking, it has been destroying us - but at the pace at which it is going- many generations would curse this generation of leaders, for the level they are taking it too- "GARLIC" which an average hausa vendor sells, an onions family plant which we can find almost everywhere, in abundance in nigeria! Is the new thing on the block for some hopeless, Nigerians- they would soon tell us it is business- imagine O! Just because, they had the opportunity to pass muritala mohammed airport, decided to go on, an importation spree, not clothes, not electronics O! Or vehicles? it is GARLIC' that they are importing from China, into Nigeria - what is our problem- have they forgotten it's the same Dollar that is supposed to be used to buffer our economy that is being spent over their? Look at the jobs they are creating, in china- look at the packaging only, before you talk about the logistics support, export agents etc or is this part of the $65b, that's been taking, indirectly out of nigeria already? - south Africa would never allow such an insult- but we Nigerians, that can swallow dollars and pounds just to smuggle it out of nigeria- I hail!!! what is our problem self? For those of them going to import garlic from China, thinking you have entered the import business - may thunder fire you O! Rubbish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
What name would I call myself - a social commentator or self styled holier then thou'ist'- well to my point
Goosh what a shame- a possible disgrace in the making, they have been asking why the level of education in the south is higher then the north- believe you me- there are so many reasons -I just came to a cyber cafe to reload my data, and loo and behold, I saw these kids possibly in Jss 2 or Jss 3- about 3 of them, photocopying their class notes- I shook my head and was really disappointed, because- I know it's their parents that gave them money to do the photocopies - I guess all of their subjects because, they came with a lot of notes- how would they read, I felt copying notes is the easiest way to read indirectly* but these ones would go and read photocopied notes - I doubt if they would remember a third of each of the lesson notes or better still remember something, from what they have not read*- you know having an idea of something - because you have seen it while writing would make you at least remembering part of it, when push comes to shove- during exams or tests, may not give you 100% but it would definitely give you a 40%, from then on it can be built - but parents of this generation I guess are part of the problem... God help us all
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
When I was younger I felt everyone had a good heart- and only a few were bad- I felt it was easy to either keep malice with them, fight then or just wipe them clean from the surface of the earth- kill them! but now I have come to realise that evil people also reside and live amongst us, and so many laws like attempted man-slaughter and man-slaughter and attempted murder and murder, are all real- so, their is nothing we can do but to live with them, we can't even tell them, they are bad, that's for the few we can tell thou, but they wouldn't even change their ways- rather for talking you would become the hunted, How to live with them and succeed in their mist* without them pulling you down- because of envy? is a question we just have to continue to ask and beg for wisdom to manage- my God help us all O!
Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Listening to the Presidential media chat, made me nod my head, yes no nonsense, President- especially when they asked our dear president about the Hijab question, shiite question(especially the fact that they have been constituting a menace to the society for far too long) nnamdi kanu case(the criminal implications where just to much), and dasuki issue, if the law and lawyers have found a way to go around things, while people shout- rule of law!!!, then a good conscience has also found a way- to jail them, and bring them to book, for these crimes committed, these crimes everywhere are so much, and yet the law and the rule of law is almost allowing them go, with a pat on the back- I would have loved to ask a simple question from the moderator, when he said he wanted to draw his own money from his account - I feel In a small way he was also being a currency speculator- reason - he paid in £200 some months ago at N250 now he wants to withdraw it £200 at N400 brisk business- thou he needs it because it's his money, but other then that- I feel he also wanted to take advantage of the economic slide "my opinion” no one asked questions about housing, housing actually drives some economies "U.S" manufacturing drives some "CHINA" the moderators sometimes asked epistle like questions 3 page questions- I sometimes got lost on their main point* so they have to make their question asking more unambiguous - other then that, on point answers- dodged a few about 3 - but other then that on point MR PRESIDENT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
End of the year- Seun, please show me the list of people that like my posts' -I need to thank them for reading my posts and liking some of my posts...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very few people tell nigerians the truth - to list but a few, we have tunde bakare, Rev Fr mbaka, Rev Fr kukah and this other Rev Fr.. picture below- how I wish people listened to what they say more-

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Thrivialities again- missing budget - senate/house members. Adults, fathers and grand fathers- because of the lack of work to do, they start to debate on missing budget- is it possible for the budget of a country to be missing? No wonder people look at us with a large degree of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
No matter how nice we are, we can not be liked' by everyone, No matter what we do, we cannot please everyone, No matter what we say, we would never be correct to everyone, because even in the mist of the 12 disciples one was a traitor- Judas iscariot

Buhari trying to re-position nigeria a bunch of cowboys trying to bring the government down.

The first 2 steps taken by the past administration triggered, right thinking people to decipher the truth, of the level of incompetence- better known as cluelessness, pillage and wastefulness - buying presidential jets* then they now rub fuel subsidy removal when their main aim was to legitimize corruption and make Nigerians pay for it

1 Like

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2016
How funny can life be- I just read of the murder of a beautiful girl, by her boyfriend in port harcourt, then I remembered, a once upon a time case in lagos - very ironic

Some guys are looking for girls to love, others are looking for girls to kill...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Adanma Okpara At 90 / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's Role In Gmb's Victory In Pictures / Inredible Male And Female Trees Doing Things (pics) Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.