Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death (3107 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Is It Advisable To Tell My Wife How Much I Earn Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by onismate: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Life seems to be strange, not because it is but because human beings tends to do strange things in life through their attitude.
Mr. sule, had married sophie for over 5years. Sophie a 28year old lady married to about 47years old sule, to some people is quite a large age difference and very very odd, but for mr sule, he calls it “LOVE”.
Sometimes I quite imagine the pain this woman sophie goes through in the hands of sule, for a woman who is 8 months pregnant. They both and their 3 kids living in an ancient one story building, the parlor is upstairs and the rooms are downstairs.
Mr. sule had ordered his wife sophie that any time she wants to serve him food she dares not bring everything at once together. For instance if she wants to serve him pounded yam and egusi soup, she will take pounded yam in the plate upstairs alone, comeback to take the soup, next is the water to wash his hands then comes back to take the drinking water before coming to take the towel to clean his hands and mouth. And after eating she will come back to clean up the table and pack the plates, she will still follow the same procedure of carrying the plates downstairs one after the other. The day she doesn’t do it that way or misses it she will receive massive beating, Or maybe he called her and she wasted few more minutes before answering him, because he had warned her that let her not allow him call her twice, unless maybe she’s not at home ,but if she is at home once he calls her, even though she is doing any major work, she must leave the work to come answer him because, if she doesn’t, she will be beaten. It has happened many times, and after beaten her, mr sule doesn’t even regret it. Imagine this stress for a woman in her 8th month of pregnancy, climbing stairs with all the pains. All these made sophie scared and terrified the own house. Anytime she hears her husband’s thunderous voice, her heart will start beating fast, the whole of herself will be full of fear, her thoughts will be like “ hope I have not done anything wrong, hope he will not beat me again”. As the day breaks, the situation becomes worse. Each day she prays that God should bring an end to the union. She hopes that God will answer her prayers. She wants rest of mind, she wants peace of the mind. No NGO to report to, nowhere to run to even if he leaves that house. She is an orphan, sule married from the an orphanage home. The orphanage home were trying to give away all the children, teenagers and adults in their custody. Even if she runs out of the house, where will she run to, which NGO will fight for her?
This faithful evening sophie had just prepared jullof rice with a good fish, she was rushing to serve sule the food. She believes he will be very hungry by then. As she rushed to meet his demands, She missed it! As she served him the food she came along with a drinking water along with the plate of jullof rice. Sule was like “what ! you still repeated it again today” sule shouted. By that time sophie had known that sule will beat her. She had been warned by her husband sule, when serving her food, she shouldn’t bring everything, both the food and drinking water together. She must bring the food first, then go back and bring drinking water. Standing and gazing into sule’ furious eyes, anger was written all over him. Seeing this, fear engulfed sophie. She knows that sule will surely come to beat her. She immediately dropped the food and started running downstairs, sule ran after her. Unfortunately, as she was running downstairs she fell at the last lap with head on the floor as she tumbled, even as she fell to the floor sule never gave up, he caught up with her, he lifted up his hand to hit her, luckily a visitor was just approaching towards the stairs to the parlor, he grabbed his hand, suspending it on air, “do you want to kill her?” he shouted. He grabbed him and pushed him away. Sule was still fuming in anger, the visitor doesn’t want him to beat sophie. The visitor reached out to sophie, he tries to lift her up, but she was not moving, she was still on the floor motionless. He moved her one more time if he could wake her up but still no response, immediately he shouted for help, sule was there standing, he hissed and left the place. The visitor rushed outside and called other neighbors to come help out. They took her to the hospital but unfortunately she was gone, she was dead. The matter didn’t end there. Sule was arrested and locked up and awaiting trial. This was when I was in primary school. Now am grown, I have finished my Degree, sule is still in prison awaiting trial.
This story touched my heart because she never deserved all beating. She died a painful death in pregnancy. She was chased to her grave by a so called sweet heart {husband}.

Please Lets come together to fight violence and physical abuse of women in Homes.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/364-violence-against-women-how-mr-sule-sent-his-wife-to-early-grave
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Kanwulia: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2014
East-West Connector Tins! grin

1 Like

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by soonest(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
So very sad! I just hope more women can stand up for themselves and have self dignity to walk out from an abusive relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by shizzleStar: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
soonest: So very sad! I just hope more women can stand up for themselves and have self dignity to walk out from an abusive relationship.
Hopefully! even thou some will rather remain in abusive marriages
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by beeevan: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Which part of these women 's brains makes them endure this?

2 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
She died wuth the highest honours.

Goodluck to the hubby too. Knew his rights and sure exercised then wella. I am sure who to greet first surely was not an issue in their home.

What happened to the poor kids btw?

1 Like

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
beeevan: Which part of these women 's brains makes them endure this?

Not every woman is blest with it
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by beeevan: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
bukatyne:

It's quite unfortunate and if you speak to any of them in real life, you will understand where the compound"fish brain" came from.
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
If you preach self respect and dignity to some women,they will be the first to turn on you and make you seem the destroyer who is out to make them lose what they cherish most in the world which is a man's approval.

There are plenty of them on this forum self. I've stopped bothering myself about it.
soonest: So very sad! I just hope more women can stand up for themselves and have self dignity to walk out from an abusive relationship.

8 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Meanwhile I suspect the story in the OP is fabricated.
Who can be that xtupid?
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lollllzz Croogar con here come speak grammar o grin

na threads like this we no go see your break light

grin

you are wanted abi na the woman's fault wey she die? grin

3 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Meanwhile I suspect the story in the OP is fabricated.
Who can be that xtupid?

You will be suprised. I was about wasting my MB and energy to write a long epistle to someone who started a thread till I saw where she wrote that the solution to being abused, abandoned by your husband is to pray to the day of your death that he comes back to you. So there you have it, we love suffering and if you are married and not suffering you to them are a liar or not a true wife. They will keep telling you not to relax and ya own suffer to will come lol.

Some Nigerian wives are the worst set of people to even spend 10 minutes with, its like some competition of who eats the most sh-it"

1 Like

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
aisha2:

You will be suprised. I was about wasting my MB and energy to write a long epistle to someone who started a thread till I saw where she wrote that the solution to being abused, abandoned by your husband is to pray to the day of your death that he comes back to you. So there you have it, we love suffering and if you are married and not suffering you to them are a liar or not a true wife. They will keep telling you not to relax and ya own suffer to will come lol.

Some Nigerian wives are the worst set of people to even spend 10 minutes with, its like some competition of who eats the most sh-it"

grin it's called 'working on your marriage'
And coincidentally it is only the wife who has to do this 'work' for the marriage to survive
If you type too much you'll be accused of ranting like your life is perfect.
And introducing strife into the homes of other women.
I've almost given up on preaching the self esteem message.

Each to their own. Only that I hate to read these stories that touch resulting from their unquantifiable ability to swallow poo.

5 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by kkjoy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Forget all this preaching on violence against women in marriages, nobody is ready to rise and help them, even the police will tell u to go home and settle your problem, when the woman dies or is given a permanent injury they start asking y she didn't seek help... Our MR NIGERIA said he is going to tackle violence against women in marriages but up til today I have nt seen a single woman he helped save... May God help us helpless women

3 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
kkjoy: Forget all this preaching on violence against women in marriages, nobody is ready to rise and help them, even the police will tell u to go home and settle your problem, when the woman dies or is given a permanent injury they start asking y she didn't seek help... Our MR NIGERIA said he is going to tackle violence against women in marriages but up til today I have nt seen a single woman he helped save... May God help us helpless women

Is she a child? Do we love her more than she loves herself? Why wait for help? Why wont she help herself first and others meet her halfway?
Why do we make being a woman sound like some handicap? Why let yourself be so helpless somuch that if strangers dont help you will die there?
NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF

4 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by kkjoy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
aisha2:

Is she a child? Do we love her more than she loves herself? Why wait for help? Why wont she help herself first and others meet her halfway?
Why do we make being a woman sound like some handicap? Why let yourself be so helpless somuch that if strangers dont help you will die there?
NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF

When a woman leaves her home because of marital violence the first place she goes to are her family members, what of a situation where her family members see her as an extra burden and refuses o take her in, were then does she turn to... Pray never to be in such shoes because it is a terrible experience...many women die in such conditions because they have no other option or no means of survival wen they leave their homes
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
kkjoy:
When a woman leaves her home because of marital violence the first place she goes to are her family members, what of a situation where her family members see her as an extra burden and refuses o take her in, were then does she turn to... Pray never to be in such shoes because it is a terrible experience...many women die in such conditions because they have no other option or no means of survival wen they leave their homes

Again why should an adult fully functioning woman put herself in a position where she cannot survive on her own?
Why make herself dependent on everyone else but herself?
Forget divorce, what if he dies? She will carry the kids round and start hunting for sympathy abi?

From 21 years or even 18 a smart woman will start developing herself, finding a skill that brings in some income, even if your husband gives you heaven and earth always find something and use your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Again no one can love you more than you love yourself and loving yourself means valuing yourself enough not to be a burden to anyone once you are an adult
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Each day she prays that God
should bring an end to the union.
just imagine?!!
She was actually waiting for God to come down from heaven and bring to end the union between she and her husband. What stops her from ending it herself when the marriage was a life threatening one?

SMH
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by kkjoy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
aisha2:

Again why should an adult fully functioning woman put herself in a position where she cannot survive on her own?
Why make herself dependent on everyone else but herself?
Forget divorce, what if he dies? She will carry the kids round and start hunting for sympathy abi?

From 21 years or even 18 a smart woman will start developing herself, finding a skill that brings in some income, even if your husband gives you heaven and earth always find something and use your hands.

Well many people make that mistake of being dependent on d husband but sometimes that is what the man wants...but wen the mistake has already been made is it a reason for the woman to die in the hands of a man... Our problems now should be finding a lasting solution to this marital violence... Our police tht is supposed to be the first place to run to will send you back, I know an organisation that claims to Carter for such women, instead of finding a skill or sueing the man in question they send the women to sell pure water on the street
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
kkjoy:
Well many people make that mistake of being dependent on d husband but sometimes that is what the man wants...but wen the mistake has already been made is it a reason for the woman to die in the hands of a man... Our problems now should be finding a lasting solution to this marital violence... Our police tht is supposed to be the first place to run to will send you back, I know an organisation that claims to Carter for such women, instead of finding a skill or sueing the man in question they send the women to sell pure water on the street

Again an adult should be responsible for herself. Thats what adulthood is about, first its a husband she wants responsible for her next its an NGO they want to take responsibility for them. Grow up already. When the man fails problem when the NGO fails wahala what exactly does she do for herself?

2 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just came from a thread where a man beat his wife for eating a piece of fish. All these strange horror stories...

Why do people do this to themselves? cry
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by kkjoy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
aisha2:

Again an adult should be responsible for herself. Thats what adulthood is about, first its a husband she wants responsible for her next its an NGO they want to take responsibility for them. Grow up already. When the man fails problem when the NGO fails wahala what exactly does she do for herself?

Wait let me use myself as an example, when I meet my husband I was just in my 1st year in d university (unilag dli), I was also working in a cyber cafe, along the line I requested to learn handwork (fashion designing) it took me 3 yrs to master this craft while I got married inbetween, I also had a baby within this period, I had to stay at home to take care of my baby but I had all my sewing equipment which I use to sew from my house, then it all started, the beatings, the injuries and all of tht, infact it got to a point I was chased back to my parents, inlaws came down to lagos with the disguise that they wanted to make peace, and they took everyting I had, my car, my sewing machines, they joined had with husband to give back the apartment to the landlord and they took every single pin tht belonged to me and my baby in that house, ever since then I have been with my family, it is 1 year already and I've moved on and I now have my own fashion place with the help of my parents... Now put an orphan in my shoes or put someone whose family can nt support her or whose family is financially handicapped in my shoes, what choice wld she have that to stick to such useless marriage..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by soonest(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
Hopefully! even thou some will rather remain in abusive marriages
I just can't understand it.
cococandy: If you preach self respect and dignity to some women,they will be the first to turn on you and make you seem the destroyer who is out to make them lose what they cherish most in the world which is a man's approval.
There are plenty of them on this forum self. I've stopped bothering myself about it.
Yes o! Them full for NL. May be it's their upbringing
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2014
kkjoy:
Wait let me use myself as an example, when I meet my husband I was just in my 1st year in d university (unilag dli), I was also working in a cyber cafe, along the line I requested to learn handwork (fashion designing) it took me 3 yrs to master this craft while I got married inbetween, I also had a baby within this period, I had to stay at home to take care of my baby but I had all my sewing equipment which I use to sew from my house, then it all started, the beatings, the injuries and all of tht, infact it got to a point I was chased back to my parents, inlaws came down to lagos with the disguise that they wanted to make peace, and they took everyting I had, my car, my sewing machines, they joined had with husband to give back the apartment to the landlord and they took every single pin tht belonged to me and my baby in that house, ever since then I have been with my family, it is 1 year already and I've moved on and I now have my own fashion place with the help of my parents... Now put an orphan in my shoes or put someone whose family can nt support her or whose family is financially handicapped in my shoes, what choice wld she have that to stick to such useless marriage..
kkjoy:

Sorry for what you went through and thank God for your strenght.
The items who bought them and in whose name? If they were yours and you had the reciepts you Could have gotten your stuff back if you wanted.

What choice does an orphan have? She has the choice of loving herself, leaving to the orphanage home she came from even for just a week, going to social welfare and making a documented report of her injuries she is a ward of the government and so her complaints would be taken more seriously than any other.

She can restart her life from the scratch, selling pure water, Opa so many things strong women do to survive out there and raise their kids without putting their whole hope on a man or an NGO for salvation.
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by ahnie: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2014
woe-men learn to speak out
seek for help.
you can't pray for God to come down and help...you have to make a move for it.

some cretins are damn gifted in the department of beating their wives.
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by ireneidiva(f): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2014
bukatyne:

Blessed not 'blest'.
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by cococandy(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy for you that you came out strong at last.
kkjoy:

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by kkjoy(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2014
cococandy: Happy for you that you came out strong at last.

Thanks.. I had no choice because I have a son I need to bring up well

2 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by 1miccza: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
beeevan: Which part of these women 's brains makes them endure this?

Honestly,i have asked myself this same question. I am very sure that Sophie had better guys coming for her before opting for the animal that eventually ended her young life. I just don't understand how they reason sometimes.
Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
onismate: Life seems to be strange, not because it is but because human beings tends to do strange things in life through their attitude.
Mr. sule, had married sophie for over 5years. Sophie a 28year old lady married to about 47years old sule, to some people is quite a large age difference and very very odd, but for mr sule, he calls it “LOVE”.
Sometimes I quite imagine the pain this woman sophie goes through in the hands of sule, for a woman who is 8 months pregnant. They both and their 3 kids living in an ancient one story building, the parlor is upstairs and the rooms are downstairs.
Mr. sule had ordered his wife sophie that any time she wants to serve him food she dares not bring everything at once together. For instance if she wants to serve him pounded yam and egusi soup, she will take pounded yam in the plate upstairs alone, comeback to take the soup, next is the water to wash his hands then comes back to take the drinking water before coming to take the towel to clean his hands and mouth. And after eating she will come back to clean up the table and pack the plates, she will still follow the same procedure of carrying the plates downstairs one after the other. The day she doesn’t do it that way or misses it she will receive massive beating, Or maybe he called her and she wasted few more minutes before answering him, because he had warned her that let her not allow him call her twice, unless maybe she’s not at home ,but if she is at home once he calls her, even though she is doing any major work, she must leave the work to come answer him because, if she doesn’t, she will be beaten. It has happened many times, and after beaten her, mr sule doesn’t even regret it. Imagine this stress for a woman in her 8th month of pregnancy, climbing stairs with all the pains. All these made sophie scared and terrified the own house. Anytime she hears her husband’s thunderous voice, her heart will start beating fast, the whole of herself will be full of fear, her thoughts will be like “ hope I have not done anything wrong, hope he will not beat me again”. As the day breaks, the situation becomes worse. Each day she prays that God should bring an end to the union. She hopes that God will answer her prayers. She wants rest of mind, she wants peace of the mind. No NGO to report to, nowhere to run to even if he leaves that house. She is an orphan, sule married from the an orphanage home. The orphanage home were trying to give away all the children, teenagers and adults in their custody. Even if she runs out of the house, where will she run to, which NGO will fight for her?
This faithful evening sophie had just prepared jullof rice with a good fish, she was rushing to serve sule the food. She believes he will be very hungry by then. As she rushed to meet his demands, She missed it! As she served him the food she came along with a drinking water along with the plate of jullof rice. Sule was like “what ! you still repeated it again today” sule shouted. By that time sophie had known that sule will beat her. She had been warned by her husband sule, when serving her food, she shouldn’t bring everything, both the food and drinking water together. She must bring the food first, then go back and bring drinking water. Standing and gazing into sule’ furious eyes, anger was written all over him. Seeing this, fear engulfed sophie. She knows that sule will surely come to beat her. She immediately dropped the food and started running downstairs, sule ran after her. Unfortunately, as she was running downstairs she fell at the last lap with head on the floor as she tumbled, even as she fell to the floor sule never gave up, he caught up with her, he lifted up his hand to hit her, luckily a visitor was just approaching towards the stairs to the parlor, he grabbed his hand, suspending it on air, “do you want to kill her?” he shouted. He grabbed him and pushed him away. Sule was still fuming in anger, the visitor doesn’t want him to beat sophie. The visitor reached out to sophie, he tries to lift her up, but she was not moving, she was still on the floor motionless. He moved her one more time if he could wake her up but still no response, immediately he shouted for help, sule was there standing, he hissed and left the place. The visitor rushed outside and called other neighbors to come help out. They took her to the hospital but unfortunately she was gone, she was dead. The matter didn’t end there. Sule was arrested and locked up and awaiting trial. This was when I was in primary school. Now am grown, I have finished my Degree, sule is still in prison awaiting trial.
This story touched my heart because she never deserved all beating. She died a painful death in pregnancy. She was chased to her grave by a so called sweet heart {husband}.

Please Lets come together to fight violence and physical abuse of women in Homes.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/364-violence-against-women-how-mr-sule-sent-his-wife-to-early-grave
I thank God for sparing my life.I recently left my marriage with my baby girl due to domestic violence.the last incidence almost took my life befor I made up my mind to take a walk.it was relly traumatic but after a while I began to find joy and happiness that was lost for over 2 yrs. Am a happy single mum now.

3 Likes

Re: Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
kkjoy: Forget all this preaching on violence against women in marriages, nobody is ready to rise and help them, even the police will tell u to go home and settle your problem, when the woman dies or is given a permanent injury they start asking y she didn't seek help... Our MR NIGERIA said he is going to tackle violence against women in marriages but up til today I have nt seen a single woman he helped save... May God help us helpless women

Read tru ur story and discovered I was also in the same boat as u but in my own case.my hubby made me stay away from my mum and family members which made me isolated and he reported evey misunderstanding to his mum and siblings who supported him. After d last incidence of his strangling me and got rescued by my neigbours Ifinally informed my mum tru d help of my boss.I packed all my stuffs and my baby's stuffs into a hired cab and left finally. My husband neva bothered to look for us coz he belived I wil run bak after a while not until it dawned on him that av left for real. Not even his family called.I am a happy single mum now and I belive God wil send me a helper to take care of my finances.my mum has relly been trying for me and baby.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive / WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? / I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.