Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Error! Error! Error! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Error! Error! Error! (1237 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error! Error! Error! by hayprof(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hello Y'll wheneva i visit some sites on my pc, later my pc bring an error report that it has encountered an error and it av to close the page. Then I clik dont send. The page immediately closes and i loose wot i'm doing on the page. Can u all help me on this?
Re: Error! Error! Error! by iice(f): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
Yeah that happens
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Neoteny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2006
u need to figure out the prob but afore u do just disable error reporting. right click MyComputer, click the Advanced tab and click on error reporting. then check Disable error reporting.
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Chxta(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2006
Crappy Windose from crappy Microshaft
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Neoteny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2006
not even remotely funny.
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Ynot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
I think you have internet explorer plug-in problem. It will help if you post the exact error message here. Disabling error reporting will only hide the problem instead of solving it. You need to update your internet explorer from windows update or get it from here. Hope that helps.
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Neoteny(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2006
well i only recommend he disables error rpting b4 getting to the root of the prob so's it'll stop interfering with his work WHILE he's sorting himself out.
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Bamiprof(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2006
@Ynot wot kind of update do i need frm microsoft. I dont seem to understand the sentence. I really need ur hlp on this guys!
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Bamiprof(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2006
@Neoteny tanx 4 d info i will try it out and get back to y'all,
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Ynot(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2006
Normal Windows update will most likely fix the problem. If for any reason you can't get windows to update, go to the site i gave you earlier. They have lots of patches for Internet Explorer. If you still have problems, post the error message you get here then, we will go from there.
Re: Error! Error! Error! by hayprof(m): 2:06am On Jul 21, 2006
i post a copy of the error reprt as soon as it pops out again!!!
Re: Error! Error! Error! by hayprof(m): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2006
Internet Explorer Has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer.We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Repot Don't Send

A pic. of the Error Report is attached,

Re: Error! Error! Error! by Giorgio: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2006
just install firefox
Re: Error! Error! Error! by sbucareer(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2006

Install the latest Microsoft patch. If you are using windows 98/ME/SE, remember that MS has stop support for this windows OS.

Microsoft has a new way of verifying if you are using a correct product key, if not you would not be able to download latest patch. The problem is to do with some corrupt dll library.

Another drastic measures is to re-install your window version. I will not recommend this. Another way is to uninstall Internet explorer. Use the original window installation disk and reinstall Internet explorer.

Re: Error! Error! Error! by iice(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2006
Giorgio:

just install firefox
For real oh
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Bolaji4349(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
To support what sbucareer  has said, get the lastest update on IE you are using. another instance is that when you open too much browser on your systems while using the internet, and you have less processing resources on that systems, them windows will give you error on pages. just like wht u re getting.

Another option for you is to consider using firefore or netscape. cos disablin it will not solve ur problem cos there is a setting on ur system that state "any application that course error on ur  system should either close or roboot the system itslef
Re: Error! Error! Error! by hayprof(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
tanx guys i'm currently using windows internet xplorer7 Beta3 is dat d update u talking about coz i still get d error report. HELP!!!
Re: Error! Error! Error! by Neoteny(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
earlier versions of windows dont support error report so that means the dude is running xp. theres a possibility of malware infestation so scan ur sys for adware/spyware and all badware. if it doesnt solve the problem then pop ur xp cd in the drive bay and choose "repair" cos u may have messed library files. brontok can cause this kind of thing cos it messes around and creates something called "explorasi" and since it f**ks up .exe files its a suspect. anyhoo just repair ur xp wit the cd. meanwhile microsoft updates are choosy and concentrate on plugging up security flaws rather than errors so they may not bail yer out.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Windows Vista Problem / New Opera Mini Cheat / The Real Mobile D.s.t.v Soft Is Out For Free The Link Is Yea Now To Download It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.