Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lets Get Real For A Minute! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Get Real For A Minute! (401 Views)

Lets' Get Serious, Shall We... / Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! / Okay, Let's Get Real Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Get Real For A Minute! by Echohills: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Well, I'm tired of putting up cool posture as if everything's just fine. Can we just get real for a minute?

I'm tired of smiling all the time. I wanna throw the mask away. Sometimes you just wanna scream. I know I'm not the only one. Tell me that you feel just like me. We tryna hide our hurts.

We keep tryin to make it look so nice. And we keep hidin' what's goin on inside.
We dress in fine Linen and cool suits and put up a smile just to cover up what's going on on the inside of us.

Everyone hurts sometimes. You're a doctor, An engineer, an accountant, a lawer and so on. But there will be a time when your
educaton can't help you.

You look sweet but sour on the inside. You go through stuffs only you can explain. You go through hurts that's too private to talk about.

I have been there baby. You're not alone. Your collegues in the office admire you but they don't know
what you suffer each day on the hand of your spouse.

You recieve a good paycheck but your money can't help bcoz you are in the middle of an endless storm.

Beloved. Get real with God and recieve your miracle today. Its ok to scream! Its okay to cry. But when you're done pouring out your heart, rise and embrasse a new day. Be liberated. Be redemmed. Be set free. Be rejuvinated and dance your way out.

Jesus the Christ, son of the living God, helps those who has no helper. Put a REAL smile on your face cos your TIME is now. CheerUp brethren...

Hallelujay! God bless u. Love y'all.
... Innocent Chukwu.

(1) (Reply)

Juggling Your Life / How Does One Choose Between Churches? / Why Has God Forsaken Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.