Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Father Want Me To Marry Two. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Want Me To Marry Two. (633 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by johnsonpolice: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2014
I am confused my father want me to marry two wife.The very day he told me i was like may be this man must be kidding but he is serious about it he keep calling me that i should try and come home cos,he ve some thing special for me at home I know where he was heading to but,i asked him daddy why do u want me to marry two wife and he told me that I am still a child that's I will not understand his own reason of asking me to marry two wife but when I insisted he told me that look son,you are the only son I ve and you are getting older try and ve a grandchildrent for me let me see them before my dead.what should I do,some body should help me with good advice pls.
Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by Leibnitz: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Let him go ahead. That's a good news wink
Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
father abraham abi cheesy
Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2014
It's my word against Your Old Pa - So I've got nothing to say.

Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by dotmanxp(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2014
when u marry two wives, just make sure one of them is not a witch or else ur house go hot pass lebanese furnace
Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by sexylogan(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
johnsonpolice: I am confused my father want me to marry two wife.The very day he told me i was like may be this man must be kidding but he is serious about it he keep calling me that i should try and come home cos,he ve some thing special for me at home I know where he was heading to but,i asked him daddy why do u want me to marry two wife and he told me that I am still a child that's I will not understand his own reason of asking me to marry two wife but when I insisted he told me that look son,you are the only son I ve and you are getting older try and ve a grandchildrent for me let me see them before my dead.what should I do,some body should help me with good advice pls.

Your present wifey hasn't borne a child for you?
Re: My Father Want Me To Marry Two. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Seek advice at your own risk

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do HER Wrong? / Why Do Women Cheat?? / What I Always Wish For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.