Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57727 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by RoyalPearl(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: coming from a ghanian ashawo, olosho and prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin Is this the best you can do? Jeez am shaking in my boots. You are so pathetic....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by mars123(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigeria shouldn't be compared to Ghana for christ sake.when people talk about leading African countries,they talk about Nigeria,South Africa,and when football and relative peace is concerned,Ghana will be mentioned...Nigerians tend to play and associate themselves with Ghaneans mostly in the whole of Africa,that is the cause of the disrespect.
My lovely ghanean brothers and sisters,Nigeria is a REAL country in pursuit of world power and not just some stupid African relevance which we already got...largest economy in Africa shouldn't just be brushed aside during these arguments,if not we can't say we are arguing wisely anymore...peace!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by PetroDolla3: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
doublewisdom: Yeah,Nigeria presently has a lot of issues but then uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Even with all the evils plaguing Nigeria we are still light years ahead of Ghana in terms of development. No be beans to get the best economy for Africa. Btw charlie don't bother your ugly heads about our in house fights na our way be that.
hahahahahaha you just have to wonder what is stuffed inside a shitnigerian head. can you imagine a shitnigerian saying his dustbin country is better than Ghana,huh? fuckeduppedness. so i now ask, better in what? is it in kidnapping, violent crimes, 419, yahoo yahoo, ritual murders, piracy, pr0stitution, militancy, boko haram or stvpidity or exactly what? hahahaha abeg make una dey play my fav music,huh? shebi una sabi am? i will be back .............

what is life expectancy in the sh1thole? do you know how many shitnigerian children that die each year from malaria? what is maternal mortality rates in your dustbin country? how many people are employed in your country? and I mean gainfully employed, not doing ashewo work or criminal activities? your country is a big disgrace to the rest of the world. it is cursed. how can a country that sells 2.5 million barrels of oil be so desperately poor? arrant crap!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by RoyalPearl(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: ashawo, what are you doing on a nigerian thread, you must definitely be looking for a nigerian guy to hook up with, go ask yvvone nelson and jackie appiah how nigerian's service them. The prostitute yvvone nelson warmed nyanya's bed, now she's currently warming a small nigerian boy "dammy crane's" bed. She's actually old enough to be dammy crane's mama.
lmao you are such a clown. Firstly Jackie appiah has never dated a Nigerian guy, it was a rumour. The only Nigerian guy Yvonne dated was Iyanya and honestly I could care less who she dates or does not date but 1 person does not mean the whole female population. Take your frustrations elsewhere and leave me out of it

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Okay sweetheart, I will stop.
grin grin grin otumfour the drunkard got slayed by me. grin grin grin

Wassup hommie? grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahahaha you just have to wonder what is stuffed inside a shitnigerian head. can you imagine a shitnigerian saying his dustbin country is better than Ghana,huh? fuckeduppedness. so i now ask, better in what? is it in kidnapping, violent crimes, 419, yahoo yahoo, ritual murders, piracy, pr0stitution, militancy, boko haram or stvpidity or exactly what? hahahaha abeg make una dey play my fav music,huh? shebi una sabi am? i will be back .............

what is life expectancy in the sh1thole? do you know how many shitnigerian children that die each year from malaria? what is maternal mortality rates in your dustbin country? how many people are employed in your country? and I mean gainfully employed, not doing ashewo work or criminal activities? your country is a big disgrace to the rest of the world. it is cursed. how can a country that sells 2.5 million barrels of oil be so desperately poor? arrant crap!

you don't get me? Your female celebrities even engage in prostitution here in nigeria, I heard prostitution in ghana has gone online, I guess you are here sorting for customers but one advise for you "you can only warm a nigerian's bed if you are a ghanian celebrity" if you doubt me ask yvvone nelson and jackie appiah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

So u haven't seen all the insults that throw at Ghanaians every chance they get. Come on London. Stop being biased. Most Africans has nothing but good things to say about Ghanaians.

Bro, Londoner has been saying this “Ghanaians hate Nigerians” nonsense thingy for some time now. The girl was dating a Ghanaian dude and she claims when she went to Ghana, the guy’s people treated her badly (just because she was Nigerian) while her people treated the guy well when they went to Nigeria. She also mentioned a while ago that she started going on Ghana web to learn more about Ghana since she was planning to marry a Ghanaian, but she rather saw a lot of hatred Ghanaians have for Nigerians. I wonder if she was talking about the same Ghana web that I go on everyday. She also said she can never raise a family in Ghana…… Well, my Nigerian brother in law is happily raising his family in Ghana with no problem whatsoever and he loves Ghana.

I wonder what Londoner’s experience in Ghana was like, but I can assure you that the girl will not change her views on Ghana and Ghanaians anytime soon. I believe their relationship may have ended due to her closed-minded views about Ghanaians. But do we care what she thinks about us? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Whatever the reason at least you agree with me.
Yes I fully agree with you that gaynaians are leeches..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by RoyalPearl(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Okay sweetheart, I will stop.
cheesy wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin grin otumfour the drunkard got slayed by me. grin grin grin

Wassup hommie? grin grin grin

The only cool Nigerian who don't take anything to heart. Mad cow is the same way.

That's why I bleeps with adamscuty.

Nothing mch bro, u finished milking the cow.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

The only cool Nigerian who don't take anything to heart. Mad cow is the same way.

Nothing mch bro, I finished milking the cow.

grin lol! We are all catching fun. Sometimes we need to do this once in a while when nl is getting too boring

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Typical of Jiggman, he'll write gibberish and like it with his other monikers..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
adamskutty: grin lol! We are all catching fun. Sometimes we need to do this once in a while when nl is getting too boring

Gaynaians are so emotional grin they actually think we take their "insignificant" matters to heart.
I only remember gayna when I visit Nairaland. grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nothing mch bro, I finished milking the cow.

OMG jiggaman you're always emotionally pained just like petrodullard.. cheesy

Whenever I slay you, all I see is emotion...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by RoyalPearl(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
adamskutty: grin lol! We are all catching fun. Sometimes we need to do this once in a while when nl is getting too boring
lol I must say you have calmed down a bit grin even your side kicks too tongue
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

check your mentions fvcknoid, are you that dumb or pretending to be so did I expect anything better from a midnight coloured homo habilis with the i.q of a down syndrome afflicted kid. why die and go to hellfire when you already have Ghana with a hellish life to live and dark skinned colour mofos that makes devil look like albino .

LMFAO!!!!!

Here comes another self-hating Yoruba guy displaying inferiority complex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It’s laughable when a Yoruba of all people use the bolded words to describe other people. It’s also funny that these are the same words Igbos use to describe Yorubas. Wonders they say shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
RoyalPearl: lol I must say you have calmed down a bit grin even your side kicks too tongue
its sad old age is catching up on me cry

I don't have the strength to cyber fight for 4hours consecutively like before grin grin I have to give room for the future, upcoming e-warriors of this great forum grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
iconize:

Stale...
The argument between the both of us can't continue because it's vivid that you're a nebbish dolt.
Brace yourself up and be hard before quoting me again..
Point of correction,this was no argument between us rather a master puting his dog in its right place.I didn't expect you to chicken out like a pvssy this soon but hey afterall you are niGAYrian.A bunch of clowns known for their cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014

Agree, it would help if people weren't so emotional.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by PetroDolla3: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: you don't get me? Your female celebrities even engage in prostitution here in nigeria, I heard prostitution in ghana has gone online, I guess you are here sorting for customers but one advise for you "you can only warm a nigerian's bed if you are a ghanian celebrity" if you doubt me ask yvvone nelson and jackie appiah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lessons From Ghana (For Nigerians foools))

It was Karl Marx, radical German philosopher and founder of the Marxist School of thought who argued that the only thing that is constant in life is change. Invariably, change is inevitable in any and every human social formation. Given this irrefutable reality, social scientists have continued to harp on the dynamism and fluidity of the human society.

Consequently, no society is static or exists in a continuous state of suspended animation, given the inherent contradictions therein. The resolution of the contradictions defines the order of societal progression. But it would seem that while some societies are undergoing positive transformation through the embracing of change, others unfortunately suffer relegation either because they cannot cope with change or are unwilling to accept change.

Ghana, which shares close historical, cultural and political affinity with our country would seem to have broken loose from the decay and retrogression of the past, and thrusts itself on an irreversible path of progress and development. A recent trip to that country by this writer was indeed a big eye opener, as it was quite revealing. Upon arrival at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra, and driving through the well-paved and sparkling streets of the city, one was struck by the functionality of the state and disciplined conduct of the citizenry. If what was glimpsed from Accra and its environs-functioning infrastructure, civilised social behaviour, enlightened and polite police force, conducive university environment, austere and focused political leadership, patriotic political class - is anything to go by, the reformist changes embarked upon by the Ghanaian state in the 90s would seem to have yielded and continue to yield handsome dividends.

Ghana has made remarkable progress over time. A major area where this is clearly evident is human capital and social infrastructure. From the courteous immigration and other airport officials to taxi drivers and hotel staff and ordinary people on the lively streets of Accra, the country appears to be a study in disciplined social conduct and forthrightness.

There are useful lessons to be drawn from Ghana which in the late 70s and 80s presented a classical case of a failed state. It will be recalled that following the collapse of the Ghanaian economy within the period, the country suffered one of the worst cases of human capital flight, with several of her citizenry escaping to Nigeria and other neighbouring countries to evade the ravaging hardship and hunger in the land.

It is indeed amazing to say the least that the country that suffered such tragic fate not too long ago has risen from the ashes of the economic ruins of the past to rediscover itself and is making steady progress in all facets of human endeavour. The impressive functional infrastructure, crime-free neighbourhoods and organised way of life of the people contrast sharply with our own situation here.

We, in Nigeria have always had this self-delusion that our country is the giant of Africa and leader of the continent. Yes, in our state of delusion of grandeur, we can permit ourselves the indulgence of such self-adulation. But the truth of the matter is that the giant status of Nigeria finds expression and meaning only within the context of our numerical strength. And this is not lost on Ghanaians who in contrast see their country as the gateway to Africa.

After the calamitous events in Ghana in the 70s and 80s which shook the nation to its very foundation, the country has remained an oasis of stability within the crisis-ridden West African sub-region. Inspite of the fact that Ghana is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country like Nigeria, the issue of the National Question has been satisfactorily resolved through the granting of autonomy to the constituent regions in the country. Besides, the question of political succession which has been the bane of several post-colonial states in Africa is no longer an issue in that country.

The defeat of the ruling party in the 2000 elections in Ghana and the successful transfer of power to the opposition party, National Patriotic Party (NPP) led by John Kuffour is a rare feat in Africa, comparable perhaps to similar precedents in Zambia and Benin Republic. The 2003 Presidential elections in Nigeria is still a subject of litigation at the Supreme Court almost one and half years after. Certainly we have one or two lessons to learn from Ghana in this respect.

Ghana is a society driven by law and order. It does not operate on the whims and caprices of anybody no matter how highly placed. As a first time visitor, one does not need any tutorials from Government agents to appreciate that Ghana's democracy is firmly anchored on the rule of law. It is self-evident. Much more importantly, Ghana boasts of a vibrant and robust press, unfettered by any institutional inhibitions, fearless judiciary, strong civil society and above all, an enlightened police force.

Indeed, the audience that witnessed a public lecture delivered by the Inspector-General of Police of Ghana Nana Owusu-Nsiah at the Accra International Conference Centre on Thursday September 9, 2004 on the "Role of the Police Force in a Democracy" were more than thrilled by his expose on the level of sophistication that has been attained by the Ghanaian police in the discharge of its mandate under a democracy. From the presentation and confirmation by ordinary Ghanaians, Ghana's Police Force has undergone a remarkable transformation with resultant civility in the enforcement of the law.

According to the Inspector General of Police, "The police must obey the law. The law is the only sensible guide in a democracy". He went further to state that Chapter 5 of the Ghanaian Constitution enjoins the police to ensure that human rights and fundamental liberties of the people are not trampled upon in the course of law enforcement. For him, gone were the days when a suspect being arrested or under custody was subjected to brutalisation or any form of indignity. He also disclosed that the Ghanaian police was bound by the law to provide protection for those organising a protest march provided that the organisers give the police five days' notice.

Much more than every other thing, what impressed me most was the disciplined conduct of the people, orderliness on the roads, neatness of the streets, functioning infrastructure (I was informed that in the last five years Ghana has had uninterrupted power supply), absence of street urchins and security of lives and property. Indeed, the deputy governor of Nasarawa State, Mr. Labaran Maku, who was also a guest speaker at the Accra International Conference Centre, better captured the on-going revolution in Ghana in his chat with me. According to him, Ghana has moved away from a state driven by raw power to an idea-based society.

As we grapple with the challenges of nation building, we must begin today to re-define our values as people with a view to enriching the moral content of our democracy. If Ghana can get it right, Nigeria can also get it right if we begin to imbibe the right ethos.
* Nwosu, former Media Adviser to the Senate President, lives in Abuja.

Source: Nwosu, Emeka

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
You all are acting like bunchs of retarded niggers,
cmon we re brothers lets build africa together.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838760/seunmodsi-demand-d-closure-d

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by BRAV0O(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Where are those crazy ghanians yabbing nigeria here ? Just try nd bring that ur crazy black azszzze down to the front page , if u get liver cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
adamskutty: its sad old age is catching up on me cry

I don't have the strength to cyber fight for 4hours consecutively like before grin grin I have to give room for the future, upcoming e-warriors of this great forum grin grin grin

Lol, we all know is the goats. They are wearing u out. I told u to stop forking those animals. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kelewele: Point of correction,this was no argument between us rather a master puting his dog in its right place.I didn't expect you to chicken out like a pvssy this soon but hey afterall you are niGAYrian.A bunch of clowns known for their cowardice.

Another rabies infested gaynaian mixed-breed of gorilla and dog, that shares dustbin foods with pigs and goats..
Look at this incestuous dumbo talking about cowardice grin you really make me laugh.

What can be more "cowardice" than your army going to Liberia during the conflicts, only to be reduced to tea makers by gallant the Nigerian army, because they feared going to the war front but preferred sitting in camps drinking sour kunu and banging male butts? grin grin
Bunch of incestuous perverts that derive pleasure in banging their blood relations...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Dessyguy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Very well said PetroDolla3.They always rely on their numerical strength.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
PetroDolla3:

Lessons From Ghana (For Nigerians foools))

It was Karl Marx, radical German philosopher and founder of the Marxist School of thought who argued that the only thing that is constant in life is change. Invariably, change is inevitable in any and every human social formation. Given this irrefutable reality, social scientists have continued to harp on the dynamism and fluidity of the human society.

Consequently, no society is static or exists in a continuous state of suspended animation, given the inherent contradictions therein. The resolution of the contradictions defines the order of societal progression. But it would seem that while some societies are undergoing positive transformation through the embracing of change, others unfortunately suffer relegation either because they cannot cope with change or are unwilling to accept change.

Ghana, which shares close historical, cultural and political affinity with our country would seem to have broken loose from the decay and retrogression of the past, and thrusts itself on an irreversible path of progress and development. A recent trip to that country by this writer was indeed a big eye opener, as it was quite revealing. Upon arrival at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra, and driving through the well-paved and sparkling streets of the city, one was struck by the functionality of the state and disciplined conduct of the citizenry. If what was glimpsed from Accra and its environs-functioning infrastructure, civilised social behaviour, enlightened and polite police force, conducive university environment, austere and focused political leadership, patriotic political class - is anything to go by, the reformist changes embarked upon by the Ghanaian state in the 90s would seem to have yielded and continue to yield handsome dividends.

Ghana has made remarkable progress over time. A major area where this is clearly evident is human capital and social infrastructure. From the courteous immigration and other airport officials to taxi drivers and hotel staff and ordinary people on the lively streets of Accra, the country appears to be a study in disciplined social conduct and forthrightness.

There are useful lessons to be drawn from Ghana which in the late 70s and 80s presented a classical case of a failed state. It will be recalled that following the collapse of the Ghanaian economy within the period, the country suffered one of the worst cases of human capital flight, with several of her citizenry escaping to Nigeria and other neighbouring countries to evade the ravaging hardship and hunger in the land.

It is indeed amazing to say the least that the country that suffered such tragic fate not too long ago has risen from the ashes of the economic ruins of the past to rediscover itself and is making steady progress in all facets of human endeavour. The impressive functional infrastructure, crime-free neighbourhoods and organised way of life of the people contrast sharply with our own situation here.

We, in Nigeria have always had this self-delusion that our country is the giant of Africa and leader of the continent. Yes, in our state of delusion of grandeur, we can permit ourselves the indulgence of such self-adulation. But the truth of the matter is that the giant status of Nigeria finds expression and meaning only within the context of our numerical strength. And this is not lost on Ghanaians who in contrast see their country as the gateway to Africa.

After the calamitous events in Ghana in the 70s and 80s which shook the nation to its very foundation, the country has remained an oasis of stability within the crisis-ridden West African sub-region. Inspite of the fact that Ghana is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country like Nigeria, the issue of the National Question has been satisfactorily resolved through the granting of autonomy to the constituent regions in the country. Besides, the question of political succession which has been the bane of several post-colonial states in Africa is no longer an issue in that country.

The defeat of the ruling party in the 2000 elections in Ghana and the successful transfer of power to the opposition party, National Patriotic Party (NPP) led by John Kuffour is a rare feat in Africa, comparable perhaps to similar precedents in Zambia and Benin Republic. The 2003 Presidential elections in Nigeria is still a subject of litigation at the Supreme Court almost one and half years after. Certainly we have one or two lessons to learn from Ghana in this respect.

Ghana is a society driven by law and order. It does not operate on the whims and caprices of anybody no matter how highly placed. As a first time visitor, one does not need any tutorials from Government agents to appreciate that Ghana's democracy is firmly anchored on the rule of law. It is self-evident. Much more importantly, Ghana boasts of a vibrant and robust press, unfettered by any institutional inhibitions, fearless judiciary, strong civil society and above all, an enlightened police force.

Indeed, the audience that witnessed a public lecture delivered by the Inspector-General of Police of Ghana Nana Owusu-Nsiah at the Accra International Conference Centre on Thursday September 9, 2004 on the "Role of the Police Force in a Democracy" were more than thrilled by his expose on the level of sophistication that has been attained by the Ghanaian police in the discharge of its mandate under a democracy. From the presentation and confirmation by ordinary Ghanaians, Ghana's Police Force has undergone a remarkable transformation with resultant civility in the enforcement of the law.

According to the Inspector General of Police, "The police must obey the law. The law is the only sensible guide in a democracy". He went further to state that Chapter 5 of the Ghanaian Constitution enjoins the police to ensure that human rights and fundamental liberties of the people are not trampled upon in the course of law enforcement. For him, gone were the days when a suspect being arrested or under custody was subjected to brutalisation or any form of indignity. He also disclosed that the Ghanaian police was bound by the law to provide protection for those organising a protest march provided that the organisers give the police five days' notice.

Much more than every other thing, what impressed me most was the disciplined conduct of the people, orderliness on the roads, neatness of the streets, functioning infrastructure (I was informed that in the last five years Ghana has had uninterrupted power supply), absence of street urchins and security of lives and property. Indeed, the deputy governor of Nasarawa State, Mr. Labaran Maku, who was also a guest speaker at the Accra International Conference Centre, better captured the on-going revolution in Ghana in his chat with me. According to him, Ghana has moved away from a state driven by raw power to an idea-based society.

As we grapple with the challenges of nation building, we must begin today to re-define our values as people with a view to enriching the moral content of our democracy. If Ghana can get it right, Nigeria can also get it right if we begin to imbibe the right ethos.
* Nwosu, former Media Adviser to the Senate President, lives in Abuja.

Source: Nwosu, Emeka

you really want to shame your nation again this night, your nation with a peanut economy and kuvuki kingdom looking cities? Am @ your service blockhead. I didn't even read your life epistle.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
IloveGH:

Bro, Londoner has been saying this “Ghanaians hate Nigerians” nonsense thingy for some time now. The girl was dating a Ghanaian dude and she claims when she went to Ghana, the guy’s people treated her badly (just because she was Nigerian) while her people treated the guy well when they went to Nigeria. She also mentioned a while ago that she started going on Ghana web to learn more about Ghana since she was planning to marry a Ghanaian, but she rather saw a lot of hatred Ghanaians have for Nigerians. I wonder if she was talking about the same Ghana web that I go on everyday. She also said she can never raise a family in Ghana…… Well, my Nigerian brother in law is happily raising his family in Ghana with no problem whatsoever and he loves Ghana.

I wonder what Londoner’s experience in Ghana was like, but I can assure you that the girl will not change her views on Ghana and Ghanaians anytime soon. I believe their relationship may have ended due to her closed-minded views about Ghanaians. But do we care what she thinks about us? cheesy

You have a good memory.

My ex-fiancee's family did not mistreat me, they love me. We are all still friendly, including my ex.

If only the majority of people I met in Ghana were like them. I'll take every person as they come, but the general attitude towards Nigerians is a put off to me.

I don't have to live in Ghana and be surrounded by that.

My relationship ended because he wanted to live in Ghana and I did not (we did not meet in Ghana either). Simple. He even began to see what I was talking about, and had to put a few people in their place.

Why would my opinion not change, the less and less I encounter this from Ghanaians?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dessyguy: Very well said PetroDolla3.They always rely on their numerical strength.
did numeric strength stop ghana from winning an olympic gold medal?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghanians be like "our economy is booming". Ant economy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^^^^Those are some very large ants.......
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Dessyguy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: did numeric strength stop ghana from winning an olympic gold medal?
you still thinking of that?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by anago9010(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
IloveGH:

LMFAO!!!!!

Here comes another self-hating Yoruba guy displaying inferiority complex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It’s laughable when a Yoruba of all people use the bolded words to describe other people. It’s also funny that these are the same words Igbos use to describe Yorubas. Wonders they say shall never end grin grin grin

morrafucker sired by confused headbanging alcoholics, the whole of the Ghana nation can't even stand the Oyo empire. you cursed never do well Nigerian wannabes. may the gods strike you dead. we forget our tribal alliances when we wanna kill y'all pest irritant from a kerosene background.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.