Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? (3077 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
No matter how you show love and care to a girl she'll still be having crush for that "dark talk guy" or the the other bros with white range rover. They said we are not faithful because we ask for number, nor be the girls dey give us the number?

Why the hell will you give out your number to a guy who you already sense his intentions? While you have a loving bf?

Abeg girls can never be faithful jare

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes. More women are faithful compared to men.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia: Yes. More women are faithful compared to men.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2014

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
I knew it would come to this

If you tell them not to collect the number, they would say that you are over possessive and have insecurity problems. And will start punishing you by demanding more so that you see reason in her looking for any source.

May I never come across such a girl again in my life in Jesus name, Amen

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes I'm sure.

No matter what you do for a man, it's never enough.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Andyblaze: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2014

On a day of bad market, women get hit on at least by 2 guys and in a week 2 multiplied by 7 is 14..there is no way 1 out of these 14 guys wouldn't be cuter, richer than your current boyfriend, now tell me how easy it would be for the lady to stay faithful unlike for guys who don't get hit on and even when they try to hit on, there is a 70 percent chance they'll get rejected....its more harder for Ladies to stay faithful angry angry

#BITG

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:
Yes I'm sure.

No matter what you do for a man, it's never enough.

You've got to be kidding right?

Women more fithful than men? On wich planet? WTF is she saying here angry

*peeps at her profile and quickly becomes a gentleman*

Erm, sweerie, you may have a point.

You see, if you agree to be my love, I promise to be faithful to you even in the next life.

What sayeth thou?
kiss

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Andyblaze:

On a day of bad market, women get hit on at least by 2 guys and in a week 2 multiplied by 7 is 14..there is no way 1 out of these 14 guys wouldn't be cuter, richer than your current boyfriend, now tell me how easy it would be for the lady to stay faithful unlike for guys who don't get hit on and even when they try to hit on, there is a 70 percent chance they'll get rejected....its more harder for Ladies to stay faithful angry angry

#BITG
As much as I hate to say this, but this makes sense, girls are more liable to cheat than men.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Many girls are faithful in a relationship. If you are always there for her, you treat her right, respect her, give her reassurance, let her feel secured, loved and appreciated. Why won't she be faithful? Most girls are very easily pleased and very committed to their relationship.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: Many girls are faithful in a relationship. If you are always there for her, you treat her right, respect her, give her reassurance, let her feel secured, loved and appreciated. Why won't she be faithful? Most girls are very easily pleased and very committed to their relationship.
That's the same for men too
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:

You see, if you agree to be my love, I promise to be faithful to you even in the next life.

What sayeth thou?
kiss

I still insist that women are more faithful. LoL... you are so funny sexylogan. I kinda like the "sexy" attached to your monicker. Sorry but I hav someone.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2014
pasqal09:
That's the same for men too
nope....men hormones dey rise for attractive babes too much. Some men can't resist it they just go for it. Men can easily meet a babe today, take her home and brush her bush. But women can't do that. Even though they have crush on a guy they will still wait for the man to make the move. The highest a babe can do is to flirt around the guy they have a crush on.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Tallesty1(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Who said? Heaven and Earth knows that women cheat more but men easily get caught.

@Op, They can be faithful in the first two or three moons.

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by chacoonder(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:

What sayeth thou?
kiss
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by chacoonder(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:

What sayeth thou?
kiss
Bunkum!!!
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: Many girls are faithful in a relationship. If you are always there for her, you treat her right, respect her, give her reassurance, let her feel secured, loved and appreciated. Why won't she be faithful? Most girls are very easily pleased and very committed to their relationship.

I completely agree with you, Angel. smiley

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
chacoonder: Bunkum!!!

Sorry what does this mean? I'm guessing it's something funny right? smiley
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Her name is Angela not Angel
CuteCynthia:

Angel ko Michael ni gringrin
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by CuteCynthia(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Her name is Angela not AngelAngel ko Michael ni gringrin

Sorry?
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

thank you cynthia

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
I can't speak for all them babes but I am faithful to all guys that are good to me .
I can date five guys at a time and still remain faithful to all of them...

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by chacoonder(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Sorry what does this mean? I'm guessing it's something funny right? smiley
Nah....it means someone/something is not making sense.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Her name is Angela not AngelAngel ko Michael ni gringrin
ha ha ha which one be your own sef cheesy

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

I still insist that women are more faithful. LoL... you are so funny sexylogan. I kinda like the "sexy" attached to your monicker. Sorry but I hav someone.

Tomorrow una go turn 50 yrs start to dey pray and fast and disturb "Men of God" for husband. angry

Better hurry while dis great offer lasts oh...

"Had I known" shall not be your portion Cynthia

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2014

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful

One by one, they have started exposing themselves..... grin

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Compared to guys...ladies re more faithful
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: nope....men hormones dey rise for attractive babes too much. Some men can't resist it they just go for it. Men can easily meet a babe today, take her home and brush her bush. But women can't do that. Even though they have crush on a guy they will still wait for the man to make the move. The highest a babe can do is to flirt around the guy they have a crush on.
What about the babe that allowed the man brush her bush one first meeting?

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2014
pasqal09:
What about the babe that allowed the man brush her bush one first meeting?
the babe fit be ashy Nah. Or maybe she no get boyfriend.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: the babe fit be ashy Nah. Or maybe she no get boyfriend.
so that doesn't count abi? Cos she's not a woman right?
Smh

My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot / 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men / Is My Chance To Date This Girl Ruined By Our First Meeting??