Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Proof Wizkid Believes Davido's 'fake Nigga' Sub Was Aimed At Him, Fires Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proof Wizkid Believes Davido's 'fake Nigga' Sub Was Aimed At Him, Fires Back (1349 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Wizkid Believes Davido's 'fake Nigga' Sub Was Aimed At Him, Fires Back by amakaikeng(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Now this is getting interesting, just yesterday, fresh reports emerged that Davido's "Fake ass nigga, Thats Y he's got none of his day 1 niggas around him" sub wasn't aimed at Wizkid. Abeg, disregard that, my bad!. These dudes are either fighting or pulling publicity stunts for their concerts in the US.

So here's the new gist, this morning, Wizkid came on Instagram to post photos of himself chilling with some of his 'niggas'. He posted a photo of himself chilling with celebrity fashion designer, Adetola Odunlami which he mischievously captioned: "Cooling with my day 1." If that doesn't scream a major sub, I wonder what else will? Notice the middle finger saying the rest. Lol.

So here's my theory- Davido and Wizkid ran into each other earlier at JFK and took a photo together. Wizkid leaves and posts that he does real venues for his shows, Davido sees that as a shade directed at his crowded concert a few months back and feels Wizkid was being fake. I mean, they just shared a photo together. And so, the cryptic subs being thrown on social media. But as far as the fans go, one moment they are condemning Wizkid for subbing Davido and the next they are cheering him for giving what some of them termed the "best reply." Mehn! I dont gerrit with fans, you guys just love drama. See more comments Here http://amakaikenga..com/2014/07/proof-wizkid-believes-davidos-fake-ass.html

(1) (Reply)

"Every Nigerian Man Wants Me In Bed".. Afrocandy / Music Singer Emma Nyra Puts Her Boobs On Display In New Photos / Watch Davido, Genevieve Nnaji, Ice Prince And Others Do The Ice Bucket Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.