Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times (13280 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Pistorious Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Only in the United States. So much news on dogs making it to the FP lately, has something to do with Seun because I know he is a dogy grin person
there's a missing alphabet at the bolded. Is it a 'd' or a 'g'? I wouldn't know about it being a 'd' but if it's a 'g', I'll have you know that Seun is a virgin. Aint no way in hell he'd be a 'doggyy' person. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by CharlieMaria(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
denkyw: God pls 4give me 4 wasting the precious time u gave me to read how a dog was killed 15 times,when lots of innocent people are been killed unheard daily.i won't do it again,amen.
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by CharlieMaria(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
denkyw: God pls 4give me 4 wasting the precious time u gave me to read how a dog was killed 15 times,when lots of innocent people are been killed unheard daily.i won't do it again,amen.

Nna why you dey embarrass me with laugh naa? Wetin I do you.
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
Good good theories.
My Good People of Nland, please help me advance to the next round of this UN Youth Competition by voting for my project here https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Thank you all in advance and God bless you. kiss grin
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Datruggedman: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Her dog worth more than u that is readin dis my post
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Difference between Nigerian police and that of America's is that of the LAW...They( most) get persecuted when caught.

Most American cops are rogues and a$$ holes.Watch videos of police manhandling of civilians on YouTube, and you'll see they aren't different from that of Nigerians.

Some of them kill, get brides, buy and sell drugs; Some do drugs, some do physically and sexually assault civilians, because they feel the police give them some form of authority and power over people.

The rise and awareness of police abuse of power have now increase, thanks to cell phone and hidden cameras. Videos of them appear on youtube almost every week for maltreatment of citizens .
I hope this baffoun gets locked up.
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by revelationuche: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Pavore9: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
priscaoge: 15times?? The Dog na thiefgrincheesy
No, na 50cents!
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by lagcity(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
i dont fork with American police, they are real puccies grin. they will even shoot you if you walk towards them without a knife or any weapon in hand. and dem no dey shoot for leg, na for ur heart dem go blast u. forking puccies. angry
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by sweetgala(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Someone is about to get a fat compensation. Minimum I think would be in the range of 100,000
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by tochyano(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2014
pinpinkay: I don't even know y I opened diz page nw ... Nw I av notin to comment .....
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by tochyano(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2014
i

Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by mozele(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Ajibel: The whites are very fond of pets. They can pick a dog over a relative. Dogs are also sexual partners to ladies.

If you've ever trained a dog before for a long time, they you'll know how it feels.

You've just lost a loved one!
Re: Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times by Ajibel(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2014
mozele:

If you've ever trained a dog before for a long time, they you'll know how it feels.

You've just lost a loved one!

I have a pet though. A python!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Weapons For Ukraine May End Up In Unintended Hands / Pope Francis Says Ukraine War Fuelled Not Just By 'Russian Empire' / Gambian President,Jammeh, Bans Internet - International Calls During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.