Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? (572 Views)

Buy Free Domain From Godaddy / I Want To Register Domain From Godaddy / Unbelievable: Famousbloggers.net Stolen From @godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2014
please answer
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by Gerardcole(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2014
While I prefer buying Hosting servers outside the country, all my domains are bought from Nigerian companies unless there's no Nigerian Host offering the TLD I need at a particular time.

Maybe cos I need a company I can easily reach their address or something. Dunno. Its just been like that.
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by JohnnieBeeman(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free WordPress Setup

Have I got a great summer promotion for you. My webhost, HostGator, is celebrating summer by offering 75% off on their most popular web hosting plans. All you have to do is sign up for a one month or six months term to get the discount. All other hosting plans are 45% off.

During the getaway sale, you can get new domains for only $8, and hosting for as low as $2.24 a month. The sale starts today, and end on Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm CST. At midnight, July 28, prices will return to normal. You need to act fast if you want to take advantage of the savings.

Get the full information here: http://monkeegang./2014/07/25/hostgator-summer-sale-75-off-hosting-free-wordpress-setup/
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
JohnnieBeeman: Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free WordPress Setup

Have I got a great summer promotion for you. My webhost, HostGator, is celebrating summer by offering 75% off on their most popular web hosting plans. All you have to do is sign up for a one month or six months term to get the discount. All other hosting plans are 45% off.

During the getaway sale, you can get new domains for only $8, and hosting for as low as $2.24 a month. The sale starts today, and end on Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm CST. At midnight, July 28, prices will return to normal. You need to act fast if you want to take advantage of the savings.

Get the full information here: http://monkeegang./2014/07/25/hostgator-summer-sale-75-off-hosting-free-wordpress-setup/
nawaooo... u are on free WordPress and calling HG ur host... there's GOD OOO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by fattbabakay(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2014

nawaooo... u are on free WordPress and calling HG ur host... there's GOD OOO grin grin
Lmfaoooo!!!! #TeamWordpress.com
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy A Domain from Godaddy..? by fattbabakay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
jboy73: please answer
U're always good to go with ur wish tho

(1) (Reply)

Employ Me Without Pay / Web Designer Need. Enter Here / Javascript Validation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.