Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2639 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
That girl is wicked.
Na her type de drink alomo bitters without squeezing face.
grin I tell you.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Sabretooth1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Worst? Let me ponder over this.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by xtervaganza(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12: Okay she actually came to my house and we decided to go eat out. On our way she met a male friend of hers and stopped to chat. She told to go ahead that she will catch up with me. 30mins later I saw her come into the eatery where I was with the guy, hands in hands, smiling to themselves. She didn't bother to look out for me. They got their stuffs and left. He had a car I didn't.
just tell me this is a lie

If it us true mehn.....your eye don see Oo

May GOD bless you sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by xtervaganza(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: ehya, that's bad. Were you guys officially dating or were you still wooing her?
even if they're just friends....

That's insulting

I'll delete her number that moment and never speak to her again
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
xtervaganza: just tell me this is a lie

If it us true mehn.....your eye don see Oo

May GOD bless you sha
Lol. Happened last year.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
Wether he is still wooing or dating her ooo, it's so unfair.
like people care what is fair and what isn't. As long as they aren't on the receiving end, "all is fair in love and war." You might be different, I don't know, but girls string guys on a daily basis. They just expect the guys to "be a real man" and overlook it.

You know how some girls treat their wooers na.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: like people care what is fair and what isn't. As long as they aren't on the receiving end, "all is fair in love and war." You might be different, I don't know, but girls string guys on a daily basis. They just expect the guys to "be a real man" and overlook it.

You know how some girls treat their wooers na.
No I dont,please tell me something.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
xtervaganza: even if they're just friends....

That's insulting

I'll delete her number that moment and never speak to her again
lol. Yeah it is a terrible thing to do, but people do similar stuff anyway. A girl doesn't just become a real friend simply because she's willing to help a guy spend his cash.

Such action from a mere female friend wouldn't hurt as much as from a romantic partner. Big difference.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
No I dont,please tell me something.
keep an honest diary and you'd likely find out tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by chidamysy: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmn
angela98: It happened many years back in the university. I met this port Harcourt guy. We were so into each other. When I first met him I liked him a lot before we fell in love with each other. Three months into the relationship, we never had sex it was just kissing and cuddling. Sometimes when
I feel the urge too, i tell him but he kept insisting that he is reserving the special moment for valentine. Most times, when I feel the need to have the taste of his flesh and not getting it, I feel miserable throughout the day, but because of love I continued to endure. Then came Valentine, I couldn't wait for him to brush my bush, I was so looking forward to it, that evening
In bed at his house, he asked me to shut my eyes. I did waiting for the surprise. Only for him to handcuffed me to his bed and made me to watch adult movies all through the evening. Nothing intimate happened. At that point I realized the guy is a PSYCHO living in fantasy world. I started avoiding him and break up with him. End of story.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by MRLANNISTER(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12: Okay she actually came to my house and we decided to go eat out. On our way she met a male friend of hers and stopped to chat. She told to go ahead that she will catch up with me. 30mins later I saw her come into the eatery where I was with the guy, hands in hands, smiling to themselves. She didn't bother to look out for me. They got their stuffs and left. He had a car I didn't.

Ok. Is this not what Americans call a looozer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? / Does A "Perfect Relationship" Exist? / Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.