Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan (1372 Views)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Surely001(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2014
The Presidency has warned those attacking President Goodluck Jonathan to stop it, as any insult melted on the president amounts to embarrassing the entire country.
Those who address the public have also been urged to be mindful of their utterances while doing so.
Speaking yesterday when he received a group under the aegis, Voice of Change Foundation, a Goodluck Support group made up of Nollywood celebrities, Sport stars and Musicians, in his office, Abuja, Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Ahmed Alkali who noted that ethno-cultural differences of the nation should be seen as its strength, not weakness. He however stressed that nobody should make comments capable of trivialising any of them.
“The founding fathers of Nigeria came from different background but with united demand for independence from the colonial master, this should be sustained irrespective of our political or professional divide.
“They were young but very visionary at that time but they used their effort to develop the nation without prejudice to any tribe or religion. If today is our time, we should aspire to make the nation bigger by joining President Jonathan in actualizing the transformation agenda for the development of Nigeria.
“Sport unite the nation but the citizens should continue to hold it in high esteem at all times with or without sport,” he added.
“President is the vocal point of the nation and every citizen need to be mindful of that fact. No child will abuse his father and still get public respect after doing so.”

culled from
**INFORMATION NIGERIA*

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Safari29: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
JonaMAD undecided

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by isrecole: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
What manner of people are on this Nairaland? How could any sensible man call Our President "Jonamad"? Please there is need for decency. Let all well-meaning Nigerians know that an insult on the President is an insult on ALL of us. Let's be sensible please!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
isrecole: What manner of people are on this Nairaland? How could any sensible man call Our President "Jonamad"? Please there is need for decency. Let all well-meaning Nigerians know that an insult on the President is an insult on ALL of us. Let's be sensible please!!!!!!!!!!!!
your quote is an instant insult to us all itself. You forgot to understand that he is working for us not the other way round. Your role is to make the president look good but you are not very good in doing that are you.

I think that is an insult I would like to take. Can you tell Mr president that please he should stop embezzling our money and he should be the one that should stop insulting us ohhh.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Respect is earned not something that comes with a name. Respect is not attached to the name president. Most president work hard diligently to earn it.

The amount of time our president have insulted us and our intelligence is uncountable. So please I think you should go and train our president.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by ideycraze: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mr President should also stop insulting our sensibilities.
Respect begets respect.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
People need not insult him, he has already done that himself, countless times. It started with his bad new year present to all Nigerians: by removing fuel subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by anago9010(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
dem never even see anything may the gods punish gej and the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by ideycraze: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Our president said stealing is not corruption

He refused to listen to millions of Nigerians on the missing Chibok girls but listened to a 17 year old Malaysian(not even Nigerian) girl
Did Malala vote for him?

He asked Nigerians to take their protests on the missing girls to Boko Haram members rather than him as if our security is not his responsibility

Are all these not insults from the president to Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by ideycraze: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
isrecole: What manner of people are on this Nairaland? How could any sensible man call Our President "Jonamad"? Please there is need for decency. Let all well-meaning Nigerians know that an insult on the President is an insult on ALL of us. Let's be sensible please!!!!!!!!!!!!
May be u will help us with the meaning of the word 'Jonamad' as it's not in my dictionary.
Rather than jump into conclusion as to what it means why not ask the person who posted it?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Those insulting the president are morally bankrupt. Insulting the president does not make you a good opposition.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by jamace(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Safari29: JonaMAD undecided
You think you are a strong man, ba? Your type will cry blood when arrested. You better delete/edit your post sharp sharp.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Safari29: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
jamace: You think you are a strong man, ba? Your type will cry blood when arrested. You better delete/edit your post sharp sharp.

u can kiss my ass. Last time I checked ur president name is GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well ,Nairaland is not even helping matter,words that are not suitable especially used in describing our leaders should be removed,there is a need for morals to be instill on this forum.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thank God say I never insult the presido. Na only Jonad.aft I bin dey call am

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Titilayodeji13: Well ,Nairaland is not even helping matter,words that are not suitable especially used in describing our leaders should be removed,there is a need for morals to be instill on this forum.

What is this one sayin... Odechuckwu egbere never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Titilayodeji13: Well ,Nairaland is not even helping matter,words that are not suitable especially used in describing our leaders should be removed,there is a need for morals to be instill on this forum.

Don't you think it's the president that needs to watch his mouth. Talking before thinking is dangerous. I still dough his level of thinking.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
slimfit1: your quote is an instant insult to us all itself. You forgot to understand that he is working for us not the other way round. Your role is to make the president look good but you are not very good in doing that are you.

I think that is an insult I would like to take. Can you tell Mr president that please he should stop embezzling our money and he should be the one that should stop insulting us ohhh.
are u speaking from inspirations derived frm ur peanut brain or from ur balls? What doin' da talkin' 4 ya,ur mouth or ur arsse? Really need answers cos aint no single sense in what u spewed...
@op,there are divers ways of scrutinizing n criticising howbeit constructively,figures in authority,the president/cy as it were. Theres a huge difference in criticising someone constructively,while proffering solutions n way outta negative matters and criticising someone inorder to paint him/her in bad light,subtlely instigate da ppl against him,...it doesnt work out well that way..personally,most ppl n i felt real bad when da late yar a'dua had all major playas in da finance n petroleum ministries n agencies/institutions like da cbn,nnpc,ptdf,...all frm da north,n da war declared against da niger delta ppl in da bloody name of fighting militants,militants fighting for their rights...we took it real personal but not up to da extent of calling n ascribing upon da hardworking president all manner of abusive words n names! Only senseless^^losers do that...
God bless n keep da president n his family..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rexxie:
are u speaking from inspirations derived frm ur peanut brain or from ur balls? What doin' da talkin' 4 ya,ur mouth or ur arsse? Really need answers cos aint no single sense in what u spewed...
@op,there are divers ways of scrutinizing n criticising howbeit constructively,figures in authority,the president/cy as it were. Theres a huge difference in criticising someone constructively,while proffering solutions n way outta negative matters and criticising someone inorder to paint him/her in bad light,subtlely instigate da ppl against him,...it doesnt work out well that way..personally,most ppl n i felt real bad when da late yar a'dua had all major playas in da finance n petroleum ministries n agencies/institutions like da cbn,nnpc,ptdf,...all frm da north,n da war declared against da niger delta ppl in da bloody name of fighting militants,militants fighting for their rights...we took it real personal but not up to da extent of calling n ascribing upon da hardworking president all manner of abusive words n names! Only senseless^^losers do that...
God bless n keep da president n his family..

Solution what do you mean by solutions? Putting the wife of an ex convic in a big an sensitive position. I think the money they are paying you is blocking your senses ma.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
slimfit1:

Solution what do you mean by solutions? Putting the wife of an ex convic in a big an sensitive position. I think the money they are paying you is blocking your senses ma.
o yea,he put da wife of da ex con on da govt,thats what u guys hav made da con3 to b,thats da kinda politics u guys hav bn playing,it didnt start now n besides who are u to judge someone else? N u ranted i get paid,well my dog wanna know if u said that frm ur mouth or ur whistling hole under did da talkin'4 ya,once again..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rexxie:
o yea,he put da wife of da ex con on da govt,thats what u guys hav made da con3 to b,thats da kinda politics u guys hav bn playing,it didnt start now n besides who are u to judge someone else? N u ranted i get paid,well my dog wanna know if u said that frm ur mouth or ur whistling hole under did da talkin'4 ya,once again..

You sound gay
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Bigcake: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2014
slimfit1: your quote is an instant insult to us all itself. You forgot to understand that he is working for us not the other way round. Your role is to make the president look good but you are not very good in doing that are you.

Work on your english, you insult the forum with that.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by smada13(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Thunder fire the mouth of anyone that says that brainless GEJ should not be insulted...doesn't he deserve it with all the stupid things he has been saying and doing

As the president of efcc cds group during my service year, my first point of call when talking to students during anti corruption advocacies was STEALING!!! How on earth will a whole President of a country now open his mouth wide and say stealing is not corruption

would have given him a dirty slap if i was where he made that statement!! so brainless and stupid being..the worst leader a country can ever have!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
jona this,jona that...idle losers heaping their failures on others,smh..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2014
slimfit1:

You sound gay
boots2urbutts,still waiting 4 u to make some sense in ur posts n bones,my asaltian,wunn know why u do ur rantin' frm da arsse..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by oderemo(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Respect is reciprocal .
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: Work on your english, you insult the forum with that.

What don't you understand here now you bastord ?
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: Work on your english, you insult the forum with that.

So let me tell you son of a dog about English that animals like you don't understand. You can use all sorts of grammar and expression if your message is not clear to ordinary people then you have wasted your time professor of English try another means to put me down you shameless monkey.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Rexxie:
boots2urbutts,still waiting 4 u to make some sense in ur posts n bones,my asaltian,wunn know why u do ur rantin' frm da arsse..

I'm sure most reasonable people understand me. Your brain is clouded with money and has selective understanding so wasting my time with people like you scares me.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Rexxie:
boots2urbutts,still waiting 4 u to make some sense in ur posts n bones,my asaltia why u do ur rantin' frm da arsse..

Stay focused woman focus on the question don't try to distract my attention, focus on the argument ma presidential prostitute.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by djfaithy: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Some girls Think Ebola na another hit song like
DOROBUCCI dey don start to dey name dem self EBOLABUKKY, EBOLASUZY, EBOLATOSIN,
EBOLAPOSH, EBOLAAFROSHDIVA.......EBOLAJONA.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan by djfaithy: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: dem never even see anything may the gods punish gej and the presidency.
OMG gringringrin its good to be good sha, its true that good name is better than silver and gold....... Akuku jooye o san ju enu mi o kalu, jonathan won't know what he has gotten himself into, his life will be more miserable if his predecessor perform than him, infact he may go on self imposed exile and dat him wife, chai dem go hear am after dem commot dat azzhole rock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Shows Bola Tinubu Is Behind The Ebola Menace / Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today / Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.