Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? (548 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by iyisco2001(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
A few wks ago, when nairaland land was been hacked, the whole nigerian felt it, some phones were useless even with internet connection, except for the game freaks, businesses kinda went down, job adverts were off, advises were not available, some relationships even went on hold/strike, career talks were also off, the worst parts were the news section and the section where we discussed life and the way it is affecting us, I now imagine, Nairaland is back and we are all up and doing again, in what way do we gain satisfaction here? How does it affects our day to day activities. I love nairaland, thanks to the initiator, I even got a job through here. Kindly add your own experience and how nairaland has contributed to your life.
Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by bank2k4real(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Business wise....I have made lots of business associates and more...

Check my signature below for more details on what I do on Nairaland.
Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by iyisco2001(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whao, it's impressive and how has it been paying off, on nairaland I mean?
Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by b3llo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
1. I get the necessary information I need to know on NL.
2. I get lots of idea and advice from this forum.
3. I've made couple of friends here.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by eph12(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
I wonder what would have happened to me financial wise if not for NL. I learnt a lot here and still learning.
Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by seunlayi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
I only love some sections like phone computers etc while politics section make me cry about the altitude of Nigerians.
Re: How Has Nairaland Contributed To Your Life? by iyisco2001(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
its what crying about, the nation is confused.
seunlayi: I only love some sections like phone computers etc while politics section make me cry about the altitude of Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Section On Nairaland? / Tinubu Mourns Gen Adekunle / The Best Way To Tackle Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.