Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (56600 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Mayydayy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: how did you know she is sweet ? Or have you collected your own share just the way retarded ffk collected his?
the most outstanding foolish fool award of the year should go to you.you deserve a standing ovation .
idi.ot.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Leibnitz: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
The befitting caption would have been "Pictures of the wives of our past and present political looters" angry

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by VantagePoint: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
zeelo2014:
obviously you were not born when he ran in the Presidential election and came out 3rd overall just to prove a point.
3rd overall?
That's rich.
Please, tell me what prizes the 2nd and 3rd "overall" got?

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu and Aisha Buhari carries the votes. Both look like they were born of the same parents.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Roon9(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin

Say wat
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Roon9(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin

Stop makin a fool of yourself! At ur age ur mouth is faster than ur brain.... Smh!

7 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by natureblack(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bianca is a MILF

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Sherifat Aregbesola

Funny enough, dis one even look like her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Roon9(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bianca is a godess! Dayuuuum

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by adekayo1234(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Feyisetan Fayose
This is the wife of my new gomina....

Dont mind the Op, he wanted to say wives of top Nigerian polithiefcians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
rattlesnake: Shitty thread....see tinubu moster tiff marrying fine women...women can marry even monkeys for money...thank God for my mum,sister,and daughter...others are just whewww

I pity ur wife, she's marrying a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: money,power,influence$prickk.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
It sucks to be atiku cos his wife.......
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
new2020:

What do you expect from a yoruba OP? That's their mindet...put Igbos behind. See am he take style flood the whole page with Yoruba women.

Is Patience Jonathan a yoruba lady. I have being telling u..stop taking drugs.

14 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by NaLaugh: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
So na Tinubu as e wowo reach na im dey arrange that fine woman?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
philtex: I Feel Like Kissing Patience Jonathan Dame.... angry shez Sweet.

Dem don furnish ur room and parlour for KiriKiri prison.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Suresh08: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
new2020:

What do you expect from a yoruba OP? That's their mindet...put Igbos behind. See am he take style flood the whole page with Yoruba women.

a mother of 3 and her beauty is still this flawless..
this is the type u never get tired of fvckin as the day goes by
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Deiok(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wowww. All the money is good people. Or is it money make beauty?, huh.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ichidodo: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
natureblack: Bianca is a MILF
I am going to crush you! That's my MILF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by philtex(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Dem don furnish ur room and parlour for KiriKiri prison.
KiriKiri PriS0N 4 WhAt? Niqqur.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by bloodykiller: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
natureblack: Bianca is a MILF

and i love fucking them MILF
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
can't c my wife pic here
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by bloodykiller: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
ichidodo: I am going to crush you! That's my MILF!!!

sharap nigga if i get you near her eeee .just view my profile pics.

i love fvcking MILF like her

*no disrespect to late ikemba*

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mykemiley(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok..
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by deife(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent

Son, I'm not a politician-I'm non-partisan. Truth is i don't think it's right to speak ill of those whom God has placed over you. If he was your father you wouldn't go this low as to cast aspersions on him. Please for God's sake, revere his office. My 2 cents.

5 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by jericco1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bianca a screen goddess.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Suresh08: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller:

and i love fucking them MILF
question....
who is a MILF?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by 1metre: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls let's shift from this topic,a friend of mine complained to me dat her boy friend always force her for a deep kiss,but she always does not want kissing him becos his mouth smells like toilet,wat must she do becos she love the guy and won't like to miss him

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent
Sharrrrap... Na poverty dey worry you. Idiott

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by revelationuche: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wat do u expect? Do u expect them to be ugly? [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.