Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted (3516 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by frankdudus(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
1. BILL CLINTON
It is a little known fact that former President of the United States, Bill Clinton, was adopted by his grandparents. His mother was widowed before he was born, so Bill was sent to live with his. grandparents from a young age.

2. STEVE JOBS
The founder of Apple computers, Steve Jobs, was placed for adoption by his unwed mother, who was attending graduate school at the time. Because his biological father was a Muslim, her parents objected to their relationship. Jobs was adopted at birth by
Paul and Clara Jobs.

3. NICOLE RICHIE
Often known because of her famous father, Lionel Richie, many are unaware that Nicole. Richie was adopted. When Nicole was 3 her parents found it difficult to provide for her, so they agreed to have her move in with Lionel and his wife, Brenda. She was legally adopted by the Richies when she was 9.

4. JAMIE FOXX
Jaime Foxx was sent to live with his grandparents from birth. He was officially adopted by them when he was only 7 months old.

I never knew u cld adopt ur grandchildren..... buh are u stil not there parent indirectly undecided

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ Bill Clinton ish - How does Living with your grandparents make you ‘adopted’ undecided
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by misspatsy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oyibo nd oddity,so grandma dey adopt grandpikin....na wa oo,bt shey dem dey share d same blood
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by frankdudus(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy: Oyibo nd oddity,so grandma dey adopt grandpikin....na wa oo,bt shey dem dey share d same blood
Makes me wonder undecided
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by misspatsy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: @ Bill Clinton ish - How does Living with your grandparents make you ‘adopted’ undecided
U!! Yes u!how did u get here 1st
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by frankdudus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: @ Bill Clinton ish - How does Living with your grandparents make you ‘adopted’ undecided
I tink until u adopt them, U can't become your grandchild's legal
“parent.”.
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy: U!! Yes u!how did u get here 1st
#Belches* - Wetin I do you Ma'am?
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankdudus: I tink until u adopt them, U can't become your grandchild's legal “parent.”.
Makes much sense now.
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by misspatsy(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1:
#Belches* - Wetin I do you Ma'am?
#covers nose#ntn oo abeg no kill me wit smell...lolzz..tot I was 1st 2 comment
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy:
#covers nose#ntn oo abeg no kill me wit smell...lolzz..tot I was 1st 2 comment
Lol.. Okay. embarassed
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Put me on that list,I was adopted by my mummy too.
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Stanley4E(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
was adopted too
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Stanley4E(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
-
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by iammodel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by crowntoro(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yomieluv: Put me on that list,I was adopted by my mummy too.
buh yu are not a celebrity nwtongue
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why did I already know that this topic was not based on nigerians
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014

What!!

Are you serious?
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Soul singer- SEAL was equally adopted by a British couple.
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Waspy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
It means the parents denied, denounced and rejected him but the grandparents took him in
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by MisterLongman(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Op If I may ask why Should I know that they were adopted.......
Re: 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted by Abbey2sam(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014

And what and who have you become

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nicki Minaj's Performance at The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Stuns In Indian Clothing's. / OC Ukeje Cheating On His Wife With Lala Akindoju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.