Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan (14864 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Emmafrancis: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11: Nigerians pls try and believe in Apc yesss dey are new and a bit strange to our political terrain but they are the only opposition tgat can take us to our eldorado.......

as for me pdp is a no no......
jonathan shouldn't run ohh.....else d pdp northerns will leave his back
guy stop begging us to support what will lead us to enternal doom. Your party is indeed strange with no clear cut vision. Tell us how your party will change our present predigaments then maybe we will have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by kokoA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: every man and his dog knows until buhari and his lyks(tinubu) are arrested dis country will hav no peace. dis mofos are d major sponsors of boko haram
Dummy
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Papertrail11(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
geeudy: the same product in a new container. APC.

from what I see nigerians are tired and hungry for change and progression.

am a christian nd frm d way I see things nigerians dont care weda ur mulim babalawo ifa worshiprr habe worshipper .....dey wanna see who will take dem to d next level in terns of governance period......

what oda option do we have fresh party labour party and other party have backed out...as real opposition s apc is the only option we have....

ever since dince subsidy nigeria ns hsv been suffering common oga just give dem a chance....
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Papertrail11(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emmafrancis:
guy stop begging us to support what will lead us to enternal doom. Your party is indeed strange with no clear cut vision. Tell us how your party will change our present predigaments then maybe we will have a rethink.

has pdp not lead us to doom already...
the whole countty is suffering pole are broke....companies are vlosing down graduate s are tired common oga I dont know knw weda ur parents sre benefitting frm jonathan s regime but guy go street nigeria is not wat it used to be during 2008 to 20011 wen pple still had small change in deir hand....

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Moblord: The best solution is to vote neither PDP nor APC

The name of the party is not the problem but the politicians in these parties.

Solution: gather all politicians from age 35 irrespective of any political affiliation, all religious leaders and all traditional leaders/rulers that have mingled with politicians or are actively In politics or neither here nor there with politicians (no sitting on the fence) and jail them for life.

If u take a critical examination of Nigerias problem then u will find out that the above mentioned people play an active role in messing this country up on a daily basis.

I no its not gonna happen because even the gullible and brain washed followers of this people who unfortunatelly are the victims of these ugly and helpless situation in Nigeria will spill their own blood in defense of their heroes who also doubles as their oppressors.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Papertrail11(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
himkers:

This is the main reason GEJ should contest the election. With or without some northern votes, its GEJ till 2019. If you doubt me, ask berem.

northerners cant vote for Jonathan as much as they did it during 2011 south eest forget it..... we in the sw are not hapoy wif because he hadnt been doing wat he ought to do......south east votes will be divided compared to 2011...

its not a matter of weda he should contest or not. ....what has he done on ground to be deserved to be re elected. ....

guy go street nigerians are suffering and not happy wif dis man.....

I dont know weda ur parents are benefitting frm jonathan s regime but guy pple are broke

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Leibnitz: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
himkers: Am not suprised. They re Now ready to.....

Meaning: they were busy deleting and disposing off all the possible ties that links them to BH. APC, I comot cap for una abeg grin
They did in-house inspection that expelled Amodu Sheriff grin grin
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by horlash96: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think say if d north people be in power ...they are very nice ...I still remember the regime of late sir alhaji umar musa yar'adua ... I remember say we fit buy fuel 60 naira self ..and no strike at all
.maybe na bro jona kill Jim self ..bro jona administration was a bloody one ... I hate him ...I just wanna remember u say # bringbackourgirls
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
ok we don hear. na today yansh start to dey for back?

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by toprealman: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Another opportunity to squander money.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by obinoral1179(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
adekayo1234: I remember primary school days when class captain get no job but to dey write names of noisemakers....On my noisemakers list are:
1. APC
2. Buhari
3. Tinubu
you and those likes you post are dumb. Face the fact and leave sentiment out of this.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Leibnitz: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: The govt wouldn't dare!!! They know whose agbada is most likely gonna get stuck in the barbed wire!
@bolded got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by nagoma(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sorry Lai Mohammed PDP are not interested in knowing the truth. They are not interested in enquiries. They just want to peddle lies to confuse the gullible.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by kendrick93(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
kokoA: Dummy
idiote
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by thegoodone2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
adekayo1234: I remember primary school days when class captain get no job but to dey write names of noisemakers....On my noisemakers list are:
1. APC
2. Buhari
3. Tinubu
so sucks to be you
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by ideology(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
plainmirror: 9ja politics is very annoying
very Very childish politics
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Odika1: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Apc! Apc!! Apc!!! How many times did i call u?kpachara nu anya unu o.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fish brain! Do I need to insert a probe into yur brain to take the depth?
Papertrail11: Nigerians pls try and believe in Apc yesss dey are new and a bit strange to our political terrain but they are the only opposition tgat can take us to our eldorado.......

as for me pdp is a no no......
jonathan shouldn't run ohh.....else d pdp northerns will leave his back
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Awoofawo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: every man and his dog knows until buhari and his lyks(tinubu) are arrested dis country will hav no peace

Wetin stop Bro J from ordering their arrest, fear dey hold am eemh? Abi he no be CinC again? coolgrin
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Papertrail11(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
ocman: Fish brain! Do I need to insert a probe into yur brain to take the depth?

ur crazy mate.....stay dere and perish wit pdp....
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naija politics grin grin grin
Hello Nlanders, please vote my
project, Go Green! for a Better
tomorrow ( through the link below)
to enable me qualify for the next
round. Pleasssssse I'll be glad
you did and Thanks in advance .
https://www.youth-compet
ition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Go Green! For A Better Tomorrow
youth-competition.org
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by poiZon: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

from what I see nigerians are tired and hungry for change and progression.

am a christian nd frm d way I see things nigerians dont care weda ur mulim babalawo ifa worshiprr habe worshipper .....dey wanna see who will take dem to d next level in terns of governance period......

what oda option do we have fresh party labour party and other party have backed out...as real opposition s apc is the only option we have....

ever since dince subsidy nigeria ns hsv been suffering common oga just give dem a chance....

cHISOS!
berem, yoursGEJ n CO shey Jona follow do dis one?
diaris God
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by JEITO: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
supporters of APC

By their looks you will know.

Whenever they speak, they confirm your suspicion.

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by honprof1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Unn ! I see the friend one's comment not feasible with d reason that if APC Sponsors the attacks , would they be that daft to limit the bombing to all states whom d governors are anti JEG? And if they are to discredit JEG, for couple of years of this BH crusade , they have not gone to Bayelsa for bombing ... No matter how stupid a governor is , he will not stand d idea of killing his peolple .

ayukdaboss: I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by adonis89(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

northerners cant vote for Jonathan as much as they did it during 2011 south eest forget it..... we in the sw are not hapoy wif because he hadnt been doing wat he ought to do......south east votes will be divided compared to 2011...

its not a matter of weda he should contest or not. ....what has he done on ground to be deserved to be re elected. ....

guy go street nigerians are suffering and not happy wif dis man.....

I dont know weda ur parents are benefitting frm jonathan s regime but guy pple are broke
u talk as if 2015 wuld b a free and election. wake up pls,de dont do elections in Nigeria. obj has taught gej haw to rig elections

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by horlash96: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
we wan vote for 2015 ...we no find solution to BH ..shey people go come out to vote no ...and if they come out won't BH bomb the voting center .. we have dormant president ... a thieve and so on ....
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by caesaraba(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
#
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Moblord(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
byrron:

The name of the party is not the problem but the politicians in these parties.

Solution: gather all politicians from age 35 irrespective of any political affiliation, all religious leaders and all traditional leaders/rulers that have mingled with politicians or are actively In politics or neither here nor there with politicians (no sitting on the fence) and jail them for life.

If u take a critical examination of Nigerias problem then u will find out that the above mentioned people play an active role in messing this country up on a daily basis.

I no its not gonna happen because even the gullible and brain washed followers of this people who unfortunatelly are the victims of these ugly and helpless situation in Nigeria will spill their own blood in defense of their heroes who also doubles as their oppressors.

My opinion.
You are right
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by putro(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
this boko haram thing is crazy but for i don't believe its the northerners that are behind it because i cannot understand where somebody will kidnap and kill his own people to fight his enemy while leaving the enemy's territory unattacked.You don'.t fight a war in your backyard, you either take it to your enemy or your enemy's territory or to a neutral ground.MeThink oga at the top needed to be frisked wella, i'm not sure what we will find though but i'm sure we will find enough crumbs on him to silence every other conspiracy theory. I often said this man is more devilish than babangida and abacha put togetherg.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by JEITO: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
caesaraba:

Kai you are sooooo right! What are you waiting for brother? Pick up something and go kill them. They are against The supreme Lord your god. Kill them all and have space in Otueke paradise. APC is evil! Weed them out of our nation. Do the lord's work brother. Kill them all! Make yourself useful, denounce joblessness and go kill them! May the Arch-Angels Reuben and Doyin see you through your mission. Amen.

GEJ till 2019! Haters go and die!!! After 2019 when our lives shall come to a halt, we shall call a great gathering and drink the mystic portions and move on the next life where he shall rule in peace, love and justice for eternity. ...and so may it be. Kill the supporters of APC!
I have no idea what u are talking of Brother. We support GEJ but we don't believe in killing or violence. Leave that as well as alll the propaganda, to those from the insecure party. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by jakiedudu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
In as much as I would love to try other opposition parties in next years Elections, my mind is not programmed to vote for supporters of APC. Would just stick to PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Oshiomhole Withdraws Appeal Challenging His Suspension From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.